Which of These 2 Anime Games Are You Looking Foward Too The Most?!?

Best answers
Yeah, my vote goes to Narutimett Hero 2. I already pre-ordered it for 5 bucks off.

Babyboy said:
Now tell me this game dosent look much sweeter than that overrated naruto stuff that everyones going on about
It doesn't

Best answers
Sakura, that was good stuff right there. As for the extra characters shown for the next game, I can't wait for it. Also about Sasuke and Naruto, why argue about who's better? There both pimp imo, everyone hates and likes diff Naurto charcters. And budokai 3, well i never even played 2 and barely 1 because I don't have that big of a dbz interest as I did way before CN even started showing it so bleh...

Best answers
Mystix said:
Neji had absolutely no trouble with Hinata. He was going easy on her, and Sasuke cant even get anywhere near Neji without either 1. Dying... or 2. Dying

Neji is everything Sasuke is and more

Dude sasuke could pwn neji with the Sharaigan. He could copy all of his moves or anything he does and use it agasint him. Plus if sasuke is moving the speed of rock lee what makes u think neji even stands a chance?!?

Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:
Dude sasuke could pwn neji with the Sharaigan. He could copy all of his moves or anything he does and use it agasint him. Plus if sasuke is moving the speed of rock lee what makes u think neji even stands a chance?!?

Uhh, no actually the Sharagian cant copy Bloodline Limitation Moves, so neji would pretty much rock sasuke in a 1 on 1 fight. But Sasuke-kun Still Rocks ^^ and i do think hes better than naruto.

Discord Member
Best answers
ah thats a damn hard choice.i would choose narutimate hero 2.the first game was so good.i have to buy it,perhaps when its getting to america? ^^" if not,i have to import it.i am waiting til its getting released,then i dl it and if its good,i buy it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because Neji can see everything Sasuke is gonna do before he even does it. Sasuke cant get close or else Neji would do that spinning thing. Neji has 360° vision, he can see Sasuke no matter what. All Neji has to do is get to Sasuke and not even touch him just get close and Sasuke will be done for

Thats what Neji does man hes crazy like that

Best answers
Here are some clips of the game just incase no one ever seen the PS2 Version of the Naruto game before and wondered what the second one might played like, which it probally wont or it probally will.

This clip demostrates why Neji is the best ^_^

http://gactu.free.fr/NeijivsHinata.wmv

This is the guy who is said to be the best fighter in Naruto Period, none other than Rock Lee (A.K.A. Fuzzy Eyebrows) opening the 4 gates agasint gaara.

http://gactu.free.fr/Rocklee.wmv

I like to call this one, Sharagain vs Sharagain (Yes i spelled it wrong so what sue me)

http://gactu.free.fr/Kakashi-Sasuke2.wmv

And for the people who wondered what the gamecube version of naruto played like.

Sasuke- Lion Shorn Bullets

http://www.osk.3web.ne.jp/~edp/extra/movie_gcnaruto/sasuke01.wmv

Gaara's Finisher

http://www.osk.3web.ne.jp/~edp/extra/movie_gcnaruto2/gaara01.wmv

Neji taking out naruto at the 3rd and Final Exam Arena

http://www.osk.3web.ne.jp/~edp/extra/movie_gcnaruto2/neji01.wmv

Best answers
The second I believe is much like the first but with more stuff...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sakura said:
Poetry With Sakura

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Budokai 1 & 2 sucks,
and budokai 3 will too.

I dont know why your happy,
maybe its ssj 4,
but ur a dbz fanboy,
why are u defending GT for?!?

Budokai 3 will suck,
i hope it ends here,
and no more dbz games,
for the rest of the damn year.

Dimps has some issues,
that they need to work out,
like fixing cells voice,
and taking DW out.

Naruto will own,
budokai 3 is trash,
Naruto is the future,
and dbz is the past

So get over it please,
the game will surely suck,
and if u think B3 will be better,
than you can STFU!!! ^_^
MWAHAHAHA! You just furiously crapped over the Budokai series. Best. Poem. EVER.

Best answers
Sakura said:
Poetry With Sakura

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Budokai 1 & 2 sucks,
and budokai 3 will too.

maybe its ssj 4,
but ur a dbz fanboy,

Budokai 3 will suck,
i hope it ends here,
and no more dbz games,

Dimps has some issues,
like fixing cells voice,
and taking DW out.

Naruto will own,
budokai 3 is trash,
Naruto is the future,
and dbz is the past

So get over it please,
than you can STFU!!! ^_^

..... :S ....... :( that was mean sakura

Anyway that naruto on the gamecube actually looks intresting but the PS2 has nothing on Budokai 1 or 2 no matter what u say it looks way way better than that crap :laff:

Pan

Best answers
Sakura said:
Poetry With Sakura

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Budokai 1 & 2 sucks,
and budokai 3 will too.

maybe its ssj 4,
but ur a dbz fanboy,

Budokai 3 will suck,
i hope it ends here,
and no more dbz games,

Dimps has some issues,
like fixing cells voice,
and taking DW out.

Naruto will own,
budokai 3 is trash,
Naruto is the future,
and dbz is the past

So get over it please,
than you can STFU!!! ^_^

Lol the poem was pretty good but was weak in some areas..

That Sharagain vs Sharagin fight was pretty cool and funny roflmao!!

Best answers
How do you know that Budokai3 will suck any way? Have you played it Sakura? No, didnt think so. From the pictures we have seen, yes it does look a little dull. Your probibly thinking, "woo, new characters, whopty do," but there could be more that they arent showing us, and are leaving them for closer to the release date. You cant judge a game when you havent even played it. You know the old saying,
"You cant judge a book by its cover"
Who cares anyway. If ur a DBZ fan and a Naruto fan, get both.
I know i will, when ive never seen a single episode of Naruto:laff:

Best answers
Lethal_Vegetto said:
How do you know that Budokai3 will suck any way?
Because it will!!! Its called Common Sense!! If the fighting system stays the same, than this game will suck. There using the same fighting engine from the last 2, which both sucked and so will this one.

Lethal_Vegetto said:
Have you played it Sakura?
No i havent and neither do i attend to play it.

Lethal_Vegetto said:
From the pictures we have seen, yes it does look a little dull. Your probibly thinking, "woo, new characters, whopty do," but there could be more that they arent showing us, and are leaving them for closer to the release date. You cant judge a game when you havent even played it. You know the old saying,
"You cant judge a book by its cover"

(Sarcism) Oh yea vegetto, dimps and atari are really working there ***** off to bring us the best dbz game ever. I mean they have a really cool new dodging system that has never been in a game ever, we can probally free fly this time but we still arent able to jump or duck since they never ever did that in dbz ever. Were gonna have all of the same moves from the previous 2 installments and were gonna recycle them too every character and only give them proper specials except for people like Zarbon, and Android 18 and 17, those people dont count there not important. And then, lets keep DW in and make it abit diffrent than before and this time u have to beat it 100 times to get a new character and that will add alot of replay value to the game too.

As for the new characters, throw in ssj 4 and brolly and gogeta and all the kiddys acorse the US will break there parents pockets for the same peice of junk that was released last year and the year before. But wait, no we have the new teleport feature as well,i can almost gurantee you that the teleport moves will be the same for everyone i can bet there will be no uniqness in them because dimps has made it obvious that they don't give a crap if they have recycled moves so i can almost say with absolute certainty that all the teleporting moves are the same for every character.

Im sorry Lethal and no im not trying too come off mean or anything (I apoligize if it seems that way) But Your point is, u have to play a game to know if it sucks or not?!? ...but were talking about the third and hopefully final installment here?!? if u saw the clips the game looks exactly the same with the graphics being abit better than before and better auras. Its gonna suck and thats my oppion and i stand buy it. The game will most likely be finished in about 2 to 3 months, there really nothing drastic they can do during that time since they are dimps and well all know how trust worthy they are right?!? ....nm im done...u get the point.

Best answers
Sakura said:
Because it will!!! Its called Common Sense!! If the fighting system stays the same, than this game will suck. There using the same fighting engine from the last 2, which both sucked and so will this one.

No i havent and neither do i attend to play it.

(Sarcism) Oh yea vegetto, dimps and atari are really working there ***** off to bring us the best dbz game ever. I mean they have a really cool new dodging system that has never been in a game ever, we can probally free fly this time but we still arent able to jump or duck since they never ever did that in dbz ever. Were gonna have all of the same moves from the previous 2 installments and were gonna recycle them too every character and only give them proper specials except for people like Zarbon, and Android 18 and 17, those people dont count there not important. And then, lets keep DW in and make it abit diffrent than before and this time u have to beat it 100 times to get a new character and that will add alot of replay value to the game too.

As for the new characters, throw in ssj 4 and brolly and gogeta and all the kiddys acorse the US will break there parents pockets for the same peice of junk that was released last year and the year before. But wait, no we have the new teleport feature as well,i can almost gurantee you that the teleport moves will be the same for everyone i can bet there will be no uniqness in them because dimps has made it obvious that they don't give a crap if they have recycled moves so i can almost say with absolute certainty that all the teleporting moves are the same for every character.

Im sorry Lethal and no im not trying too come off mean or anything (I apoligize if it seems that way) But Your point is, u have to play a game to know if it sucks or not?!? ...but were talking about the third and hopefully final installment here?!? if u saw the clips the game looks exactly the same with the graphics being abit better than before and better auras. Its gonna suck and thats my oppion and i stand buy it. The game will most likely be finished in about 2 to 3 months, there really nothing drastic they can do during that time since they are dimps and well all know how trust worthy they are right?!? ....nm im done...u get the point.

No offense but sakura, you should edit your post because dbz/gt budokai fans will come in groups and attack you espically since u kinda went overboard with ur oppion which i agree with in some areas, there gonna litteraly burn you :]

Best answers
The previous Budokai games have sucked so I'm giving Naruto the benefit of the doubt. But I'm really suprised that noone has mentioned the Full Metal Alchemist game.

It has it's own story to it (which hopefuly will be good). And it has original animations and a new character or two.

Best answers
Just to let any of yall who have never played Naruto: Narutimet hero for the ps2, number 2 is alot like it. Its just like Sakura was saying that budokai 3 will use the same engine as the earlier ones, Naruto 2 as well does the same thing. Only differences are the new charcters/lvls/diff specials which got me wanting it since I enjoyed the first quite a bit. As for all this Budokai 3 mess, I never liked the first budokai preventing me from ever playing the second so I'd imagine 3 will blow as much as 1.I have to admit though, the budokai games have alot more diff **** then the 1st Naruto game. But the Naruto game was more fun =P.

Pan

Best answers
Looks like some interesting new features in Narutimet Hero 2 according to the TV Tokyo site: an expanded story mode thats based on the magna and not the anime, with rpg elements where you can roam freely around villages, some challenge modes against other characters and the addition of another two new characters, Kankurou and Temari.

I guess the story mode is gonna be much further than the anime ^_^.

Best answers
wOoOzZy said:
The previous Budokai games have sucked so I'm giving Naruto the benefit of the doubt. But I'm really suprised that noone has mentioned the Full Metal Alchemist game.

It has it's own story to it (which hopefuly will be good). And it has original animations and a new character or two.

The game looks good is it a RPG game because i never heard or seen that anime before? :]

Best answers
Pan said:
Looks like some interesting new features in Narutimet Hero 2 according to the TV Tokyo site: an expanded story mode thats based on the magna and not the anime, with rpg elements where you can roam freely around villages, some challenge modes against other characters and the addition of another two new characters, Kankurou and Temari.

I guess the story mode is gonna be much further than the anime ^_^.

Looks good, its probally way further than the anime is. I really hope they start form atleast where rock lee open his gates at, that would be awsome to see :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom