Which of These 2 Anime Games Are You Looking Foward Too The Most?!?

Best answers
or instead, the more pleasurable third option would be to go and buy myself a console, then smear it with mayo and eat it in a sandwich.

Console games are generally below par, because the programmers know that the people who bothered to buy their consoles have to buy SOME games.

Anime games are generally below par, because they know they will sell just as many copies if it's a crap game, as they will if it's good.

So that's a double negative, and the PS2 Sandwich is looking mighty fine right about now.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten-son said:
Its the Modchip i have installed in my PS2, http://www.buhleted.com

ONTOPIC: The first naruto never did make it to the US, and i think it will at the end of the summer i believe is what i heard, but remember thats just heard! but the second one can only make it better it cant get worse if the gameplay was even kept at all similar to the first (which it most liekly did)
Goten-son, modding your PS2 is just as illegal as talking about warez, don't do it.

<h2>Next person to talk about PS2 modding gets a warning and the thread gets closed.</h2>

Best answers
Lethal_Vegetto said:
Naruto 2? What happened to Naruto1? Or was that one not released to the USo_O

OnTopic: Im more so, waiting for Budokai3. Couldnt get enough of the first 2:laff: But hat Naruto game does look pretty cool, ill admit that:]
Naruto 1 is still supposed to be released in the U.S. but i'd imagine that would be when it's liceansed. Me myself i've had Naruto: Narutimet Hero since it came out way back, and imo i'd rather play number 2 then those budokai games. And if you ever played 1, I can't imagine what kooler specials they have for us in the second naruto ps2 game.

Best answers
well,i dont have a ps2 and i know nothing about naruto except the name.but im sure budokai 3 will be same lame game as the other two parts.atari really sucks.so my vote goes to the naruto game,it looks and sounds better than budokai.

btw why the hell do this budokai 3 box consist of poor copy and pasted pics?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAH!

Whoever said Budokai 3 NEEDS to play Narutimate Hero 1.

Naruto 2 HANDS DOWN!

By the way, the Rasengan is Yellow because the one in the game was probably already done before the rasengan was shown in the anime. It's the artist's preception of the manga.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Neither aswell, I am however looking forward to the Cowboy Bebop Game :)

Pan

Best answers
DPredator said:
Neither aswell, I am however looking forward to the Cowboy Bebop Game :)

Dp Cowboy Bebop has a game coming out??! when and for what console?!?

SuperSayiaChris said:
HAH!

Whoever said Budokai 3 NEEDS to play Narutimate Hero 1.

Naruto 2 HANDS DOWN!
Lol i agree whole heartdly with ya ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Naruto, since I've never seen DBZ. :p

Although I have played Budokai 2, and it's mildly entertaining.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Naruto one, since Narutimett Hero 1 was a far more interesting game than either Budokais, which were made for 2-year olds.

Best answers
darknavigator said:
And that's not the B3 box, that's fan made.
Thank You Captain Obvious!! :rolleyes:

Anyway, the past dbz budokai games were some one of the deepest fighters in history, and naruto for the PS2 played like a mixture of Powerstone and SSMB, both of those games arent any good so that means it sucked. And check out this new HQ Video of Budokai 3, its at the bottom of the page, i bet it'll change everyones mind :)

http://www.playscope.com/viewarticle.php?num_article=7162

Best answers
Babyboy said:
Anyway, the past dbz budokai games were some one of the deepest fighters in history,

Off-topic: Roflmao!!!!! OMG No Comment!!!!!

Ontopic: I actually never seen that video before, the quality of it is much much better than the others, it actually looks alittle impressive ^_^ But i still say Naruto 2 Will be much better, im sure dimps will come around with recyled combos again, which will basically make every character play exactly the same, so not really intrested in being dissapointed again.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are my thoughts also. The recycled combos are just tweaks from previous versions and doesnt give it much depth, you can use the same button combinations for the majority of the characters. But because its the last one (hopefuly) in the series and I have the other two, im gonna have to get it.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Babyboy said:
Thank You Captain Obvious!! :rolleyes:

Anyway, the past dbz budokai games were some one of the deepest fighters in history, and naruto for the PS2 played like a mixture of Powerstone and SSMB, both of those games arent any good so that means it sucked. And check out this new HQ Video of Budokai 3, its at the bottom of the page, i bet it'll change everyones mind :)

http://www.playscope.com/viewarticle.php?num_article=7162
Play Soul Calibur 2 and Mortal Combat Deadly Alliance. "Anyway, the past dbz budokai games were some one of the deepest fighters in history" is just plain INSANE! Though you DID make me fall out of my chair laughing! (There, now no one needs to make a comment :) )

It's also obvious that you have NEVER played Powerstone before. Playe Naruto or at least watch some videos for it before you say it sucked.

I swear, Atari, Bandai, and Dimps can rule the world if they do the same thing as they do, misleading DBZ fan(atic)s to buy crappy games. I mean, come on.

Best answers
Well, atleast budokai 3 will be better than Inuyasha on the PS2. They Ruined this game by making it an RPG and the graphics are just un-acceptable and its basically my favorite anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom