What I think of all of the artists here..

Best answers
I think everyone here has been improving very much. There's just not a few good artists , there's many. This is a great community(although we have some bad apples), I think that it will grow even more and become very well-known.

Kudos to all of you.

Tim.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree. This community is jam-packed with awesome artists. And it's a great outlet to get your own art criticised and critiqued.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya this is a cool place, I started out here. Once Wastedyouth opens up again I'm gonan join its community too and learn soem more.

Personally if you want some examples of members who've excelerated at GFX look at:

Ryoko,Orion,Judge,Light-Scream, And Lee

Plus we have many others who are very good.

lots of peopel who are beginning or have great potentiol on this forum.

I learned alot hanging out here, very nice community IMO.

*EDIT*

Some peopel with potentiol are suicidal Maniac and ET. Althoguh there are more I'm just at a mental block at the mo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too bad 99% of all the "artwork" posts are

ME NEEDS A SIG!!!

or what u think bout new sig!

theres no artwork!

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by OWA
Ya this is a cool place, I started out here. Once Wastedyouth opens up again I'm gonan join its community too and learn soem more.

Personally if you want some examples of members who've excelerated at GFX look at:

Ryoko,Orion,Judge,Light-Scream, And Lee

Plus we have many others who are very good.

lots of peopel who are beginning or have great potentiol on this forum.

I learned alot hanging out here, very nice community IMO.

*EDIT*

Some peopel with potentiol are suicidal Maniac and ET. Althoguh there are more I'm just at a mental block at the mo.

w00t i have POTENTIAL!!!
/me hugs owa
/me then smacks spelling into him. :D

Best answers
I agree, while many many of the sigs are very cool, i have found that there are so little sketches... and since I dont have photoshop or anything, thats all i can really do... I mean look at my sig for petes sake, (whos pete? i dunno) it looks like crap, but im working on a new one... just have to find a way to convert it to a jpeg.... look at it this way tho... the pics in my sig are all mine... but the point is i agree with Hibiki that there are alot of sig posts on here... but oh well ...to each their own

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tell ya what man when i get ahold of a scanner ill show u y 1337 sketches. i do everything freehand no refference pics

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The community is nice, I agree, allthough sometimes I think it's a bit too focussed on sigs, no real prob here. a lot of ppl keep improving and that's great offcourse! The artwork section is one of the most living parts of the forum.. When I first came here, it was SO empty, change is good in this case :).

Personally, I need to get a good digital camera or a scanner, I think that will/should be good for the quallity of my work

I think everyone here has been improving very much.
that's so right, I hope it keeps going on like this, gj to everyone :)

grtz Naz

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big group hug! =^.^=

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom