What do you think of the job the moderating staff is doing?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now this is just how I see it, so don't shoot me if you think I'm way off on these:

{Topic} ({Where it is} > {Where it should be})

Poll: Special Beam Cannon (ESForces Chat > Suggestions)

Player pics (ESForces Chat > Help)

Opera + This site = messed up (ESForces Chat > Off Topic)

Need Help (ESForces Chat > Help)

Great fighter idea (ESForces Chat > Suggestions)

Poll: Lasers (ESForces Chat > Suggestions)

Fix the Beams like in the show! (ESForces Chat > Suggestions)

Demetralized zone (ESForces Chat > Help)

Those are examples of threads that look like they aught to be moved. Those are just a few from the front of the ESForces Chat page right now.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically, only the one about the opera is in the wrong spot....ESF Chat specifically says "Talk about anything related to the mod", hence many of those things can be there OR in help/suggestions, can they not?

And thank you, Majin Krillin for acknowledging my Peace Keeping efforts....heh, and I thought people didn't even know who I was =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im a guy?

Mention me a lil more please! I think I do ok :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright Ryoko Ill mention you!

Kinda Shrouded in mystery about gender(though we must know the gender of HIM, actually i guessed it last month :D) Ryokoo can easily get along with members, isnt all uptight and what not, like when FM made fun of the ki video Ryoko said it was FM's ***ness aura:laff:

Best answers
Originally posted by Deverz
Who are you :eek:

All the people on the mod waiting list are on the mod list as far as I know :p

But then people have their own lists in their heads
Hmm guess its gonna be a while b4 I even get the chance to be one then :D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus, you are more insightful in that post than you think.

You mentioned that Ryoko is not uptight, and that is a realization that all members should apply to all the mods/admins. Remember, we are normal people, and most of us started as normal members. If you look back to the first couple of pages of Off-Topic, you will see me begging for a sig =]

That is the one thing you should all know, we are still human, if you have something to say, we will listen. If you prick us, do we not bleed?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
*wipes tear from eye* that was so beautiful man! *sniff* that sums up this entire thread! couldnt have said it better! I swear you need to major in journalism!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I respect all the mods let's start off with that.

I really liked chimpbot, damn he was cool, I still don't know what happends to him, but I found him one of the best, if not the best admins on the board. Cheeseman, same as chimp, social, good admin, he knows what he does, too bad he left seriously, well he's still there, but different.. Cucumba is cool, I never had any problems with him I think? Correct me if I'm wrong cuc ;x , he's a very good admin, great drawer too btw! Deverz is a good mod, just made him a sig, I assume he likes it because he's still using it, a more friendly admin, but someones breaking the rules then he's the first one to warn him ^^. Spitfire where is he !?!, can anyone tell me :(? I haven't seen him in ages... I actually miss him ;x , a very cool guy too, briliant at gfx! Ryoko well I talk to him a lot, he helps me out a lot too so he's cool, great artist too his cg's and gfx are very cool. Majin_You a very friendly guy, sometimes maybe a bit too friendly but that's no point, as far as I know he has a flawless mod career. Hsu, cool guy again, he helped me out a lot of times, I never get it when ppl say he's scary lol, he's great at gfx too btw. Night Shade, cool guy good player, one of the first ppl I played in the alpha, no bad things about him. Hibiki is a cool guy too, never really socialized with him, but on the forums he's cool, his sig pwns, especially his old one :p. ET very friendly person, a new member to the mod team but as far as I see flawless, he knows his job and what to do, allthough, same with Majin_You sometimes a bit too friendly for a mod. Greentaco is a great mod too, he does an excellent job at the artwork section, he knows what he does, "in control". BrunO is one of my fav. mods, allthough I don't see him too much anyore now I'm only at gfx and offtopic, he's a very honest and friendly mod, does great work. Tepus is quite new too, should have been a mod long ago I think, and need to learn his job a bit but he's getting there, he does a very good job at mirc too. Firefly is a cool guy too, a good mod , also he has made osome great photo's! Antoine323, is a very helpfull mod, always friendly , haven't sene him around too muchh lately though.. Val I don't c him using his mod powers a lot on the forum, but he does a great job in mirc I don't really know him other then that. The esf team is doing a good job on the forums too, doing what they should do, and never really ssee them do something wrong..

if I forgot someone, not on purpose, most likely ur doing a good job :), anyways, I have no problems with the esf team, I got warned once.. was my mistake.. but that was some time ago.. they are doing this in their free time too, so personally I think they are oing an excellent job! Everybodt is human, and makes mistakes sometimes, allthough I rarely see that happen with this team of mods and admins :yes: , so keep it up

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You
Technically, only the one about the opera is in the wrong spot....ESF Chat specifically says "Talk about anything related to the mod", hence many of those things can be there OR in help/suggestions, can they not?

And thank you, Majin Krillin for acknowledging my Peace Keeping efforts....heh, and I thought people didn't even know who I was =]
Yes this is true, but it makes the forum unorganised and not fair to those who post suggestions in the right place or help in the right place. Basically these sections were made not to flood ESF Chat with them.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldn't kill anybody to be a little more strict about posting anything and everything in ESF Chat. For the longest time that thread about the Final Shrine attack was sitting in there. Eventually Aisha moved it (Like the day after she became a Mod?). The poll about the lasers will probably assume the same fate in the end. I mean why was the poll about Final Flash moved but not the one about the lasers? I'm not seeing a method to the madness.

Anyway it's a little gripe, but it's still a flaw.

Best answers
Sometimes i think the mods close OFT threads when they dont need to be closed..i means its OFT, right? but its just a minor gripe, not a big deal really :fight:

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
o_O
/me puts on ass-kissing face

Well atleast the mods are well appreciated and acknowledged. I for one like all the mods. Ive never had any problems with any of them. The mods are all very respectful and very social. Hence their being chosen as the "Police" of the forum. Even on IRC they are all nice and will accept a joke about them. They will kick you but its all in good fun. :)

/me takes off ass-kissing face

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
or in other words since they also socialize they are teh police that go into a coffee shop and demand the usual ;)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"My usual Pete"

"My names not Pete, It's Frank. Youv'e been commin here for 5 years and you still don't know my name"

"Just give me the usual"

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom