What do you think of the job the moderating staff is doing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those reasons u have just posted is y FM is one of the dopest people around here lol.

i like the guy i think he is funny and if im not mistaken hibiki used to be the biggest spammer of them all. id come here and see hibikis name on ever section of the forum as the last person to comment.

as far as the mods go i can only say eh.

i think some people get more attention from them for their reputation then others.

tepus man u sold out u became a mod pfff ::shakes head::

there arnt to many of us old schoolers left who arnt mods.

*Fool, you aint old school, youre special school. Ive never known someones brain to actually DEVOLVE until now, thanks for teaching me something new :S *
Cheesumba

thanks for aduse of mod cheesumba, and if u couldnt tell in this post i was being sarcastic towards tepus. i really dont know what u have against me at this point cause ive noticed u have altered 2 of my posts in this thread and will prolly alter this one. gg *******

*I do believe you're right muahahahha :devgrin: *

Best answers
I have seen a number of F.M.'s so called posts and if he isn't already flaming someone he is trying to start one. I wouldn't give that guy a clean slate as he doesn't show anyone here any respect.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
but then again who cares? if you take a "flame" as a personal problem then thats kinda...yea....it just typed words!
and the mods still dont like people tellin each other off but they try to prevent that
Hibiki flames people...alittle....most of it is sarcasm he uses and its f*ckin hilarious

:rolleyes: <-----Hibiki's most used icon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one more thing if u didnt have have people like FM around this place would be no fun. i post alot less here because people are boring

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FM is a dope alright . . .

He adds nothing of value to ESF's forum in 90% of his posts.

Hibiki posted alot . . . which is real far from spam. FM could post 20 times a day and I would be fine with it, provided he uses 90% of those to respond to the topic at hand.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I think its fun when Hibiki Or Aisha say something smart assey like and somone gets pissed

yo evil trunks..remember the Zilea thread? he mouthed off to you and AIsha jumped in..that was great! lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha

ive got many tallents... including pissing people off and turning weakness into strengths :p

and ofcourse using my good buddy the rolly eyes face :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People who think hib spams aren't all that smart

Hibiki may post alot but it's useful if he spammed he would not be a mod he would be right up there with FM in the warnings list

Now may I request you all get back to the topic at hand

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so many people like me

a far cry from everyone hating me just like 5 months ago :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not sayin he spams now but back whem he did, and im seriously hopin that wasnt a shot at me deverz, cause if it was it was pretty uncalled for

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I think that mods take a love for the job because they make no money and they do their job so we can benefit, which I respect highly

Best answers
Hmmm Wat Do I Think Of The Jobs??

Well They Are All Ok Mods,I Won't Post My Real Opinion becuz most likely i'll get banned.o_O
Their Is alot of mods but there should be maybe 2 more to moderate other forums.:] :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
- Keeping peace on the forums. 4/5
- Helping out others. 4/5
- Closing posts for the right reasons, and when there is a problem. 2/5
- Keeping/moving threads where the belong 0/5

Basically, they fail with a 50%

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh come on. You have to give them at least 2 out of 5 for moving the threads around. They do it once in a while, though I'll admit that if it was the only power I had, I'd have to use it a whole lot to keep things in shape (which they aren't in). I'd say 3.5/5 for closing posts for the right reason. Sometimes it's personal bias, and sometimes it's legit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh really show me all these topics that arnt in the right section

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats that have to do with the staff?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a great thread.

------------------------------

Personally I have nothing wrong with any of the mods on ESF.
Personally I think some work on mIRC needs to be done, most of the time everyone on mIRC is fine (and I mean the people who have Ops). Except for one person who abuses his power sometimes. I don't think I'll say who but it can be annoying for getting banned ork icked for saying somthing that isn't a flame but that person doesn't like it, and I liek the person, just they can get annoying =.=, donut anyone? *Cough*

But really I think the staff deals with this modding thing good, for instance, I think SPiN had Mod but was abusive and lost his mod ship.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
yo evil trunks..remember the Zilea thread? he mouthed off to you and AIsha jumped in..that was great! lol
Yeh, you be careful. If you mouth off to me, I'll sick my Aisha on you. :smile:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well about mods editing posts....like Cheeseumbas edit up there ^^ they usually have a rason...maybe cheeseumba didnt understand the sarcasmo_O well at least they put * and sign their names when they edit the posts....hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom