What do you think of the job the moderating staff is doing?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the admins/mods do a great job. :D

Even though I may be a little bias.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
My opinions follow up here

Majin_You can speak a point bluntly and more direct than anyone else on the forums .

Devers can relate to all the members easily and socialize with them pretty good, same with Ryoko

Hibiki Lays down the line and all forum delinquency stops there immediately

Harsens, PcJoe, and Metro Tek, Can Prove a point easily, stop idiots from being more idiotic and they can also help people out pretty good

Stryker is a confident and modest person, a good thing so he lets NOBODY tell him off because he is so confident of himself he is smart enough to know that these are only typed words, not actual insults

Cucumba is awesome at helping people out and interacting with people, and very lenient.

Hsu will try to have fun on the forums as long as you don't break the rules, Hsu is very catchy on the smallest thing you do wrong, so he will give you a small "heads up" as he hopes to steer you away from the ver least of getting a warning

Aisha makes a point and makes an impact, he seems to hate how people take advantage of the leniency of the admins and respects that, so he hates to see other people take advantage of that and walk all over the forums that they ARE NOT paying for

Evil Trunks helps out and makes comments to help out, even when flamed, he still keeps his cool(remember the Zilea incident?)

well those are all my opinions on the people I Have seen at work, they do a good job and I have no problem with it

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
I liked Cucumba (not much anymore, but...:S). I think that Ryoko is the best one out there, and Majin_You. They're both good. And Hsu...

Okay, Aisha, Ryoko, Hsu, Majin_You...
I'm noticed!

Seriously tho, our approaches vary slightly, and that may cause some of us to be......less liked? Either case, Im sure every member of the staff has just reasons for doing what they do, and that is the basis on which we should function, correct?

Majin_You can speak a point bluntly and more direct than anyone else on the forums .
I never really considered myself blunt...I usually tell people things in a very round-about way, like "Well, you know, this won't get you banned, but, ummm, we don't really like it too much when you do [offence here]. Sorry for any inconvenience". I can also say that I have given out the fewest warnings, I think....probably because Hsu gets to them first ;)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Staff members are less liked by the people that screw things up, the only reason I would see a less liked staff member is the less lenient ones

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
huh? No I don't suck up trust me! lol it just kinda pisses me off how people pay for this forum for other people to talk to one another to have fun, and eventually the mods/admins leniency breaks and a member gets banned, and even after tehy get abnned they come back and raise more hell, taking up bandwidth and what not and it pisses me off how they still dont get it across that they have SO many chances to clean up their act and they still dont! THey get a privelege and they just could care less

btw thats the case in most scenarios

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
huh? No I don't suck up trust me! lol it just kinda pisses me off how people pay for this forum for other people to talk to one another to have fun, and eventually the mods/admins leniency breaks and a member gets banned, and even after tehy get abnned they come back and raise more hell, taking up bandwidth and what not and it pisses me off how they still dont get it across that they have SO many chances to clean up their act and they still dont! THey get a privelege and they just could care less

btw thats the case in most scenarios
That has been my nightmare for a while with this duty. Unfortunately, it has happened before, but it usually manages to get cleaned up...sometimes before it causes a ruckuss, too.

Another nightmare of mine is being considered blunt :rolleyes:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
didnt mean blunt majin! Let me reword that!

More Up-Front kinda person!

Better? lol

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still say Hsu is a crazy mofo, cool yes, but a crazy mofo none the less lol.

Majin_You is prolly the only mod that is an online friend off of the forums.

Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha
Im not, they never have anything nice to say, everyone thinks we hate them if we ask them to do something or close one of there threads

All the Mods Hate me :D

*Whisper* There just Jealous Of the Pink Teddy!

Best answers
Hey current mods just wondering am I even on the list for a possible in the future? Hehe just wondering if ya know what I mean ;)

Best answers
you really want to be a mod dont you?...cant say i blame you..*HINT*....you being the nice ppl they are...*HINT-...yup.....*sigh*...no use is there?

Best answers
I've never really disobeyed the rules, when I first came here I was a pain in the ass till I got a sig I admit that. =P

Best answers
??????...er..??????...sorry did you read that wrong?i was saying that i wanted to be a mod...i admit tho i wasnt doing it very well,

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
I liked Cucumba (not much anymore, but...:S).
Why, because I disagreed with you? How terribly petty. :S

I have seen two forum staff memebers get fired from disciplinary action. When staff members abuse their powers they are dealt with immediately.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well hardly anyone comments on my modness so ill take that as a compliment that i dont show off or anything

Best answers
Hmmm..bein a moderator...

I wouldn't mind it...but then again, i wouldn't be allowed t oflame anymore. It'd be an odd decision. I think i'd go for bein a mod and put the flamin habits aside, but flaming is soooo much fun...hmmmm

Best answers
if you didnt read the orginal messege:S

i said that some,<b>SOME</b> of the mod's

are using thair "power" to do something else

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom