What do you think of the job the moderating staff is doing?

Best answers
never mind everybody chikens / flatter's
you can close this thread

*Your opinion on admins and mods here
Post within reason
Left open cuz I'm interested and I won't eat you if you say something bad*
-Dev

*Redsaiya if youedit that you die*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you talking about my comment in your 3rd eye-thread?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are nice to the forum moderators and adminstrators, they are nice to you. I've even asked a couple of them favors and they did them for me(changed my name and etc...)

Never have I seen one of them step what I would consider out of bounds from their administrative powers.

**I had to edit this once I saw the original post was edited**

Best answers
no Firefly i doesnt mean to you ; you just make me to BLOW UP

i thought of this long time...

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Its usually because ppl fail to realise where things should be posted, or because ppl flame others for having an opinion that differs from their own.

Everything has its place, Its these peoples [Mods/Admins] responsibilites to ensure that this is more than just a theory on this forum.

Have a nice day :devgrin:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think I've seen a mod do something that deserves a warning

Best answers
never mind ....!!
everybody frighting even to say a word about it!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm actually interested to hear what the people think about us

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not, they never have anything nice to say, everyone thinks we hate them if we ask them to do something or close one of there threads

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as I've been a mod/s-mod (since June-ish), I have never really seen anyone on the staff Power Tripping or doing anything that deserves forceful compensation.

As for me, I've been walking on eggshells since I became a mod, I do everything in my power to correct a situation without making myself a bad example.

And trust me, I can be demoted/banned, its just that I take my responsibilities seriously, and so do the rest of the forums staff.

Best answers
Well i think all of the mods and admins are very nice :D and are doing a good job :)

Best answers
I just eventually wanna become one =P :)
I've never seen a mod/admin abuse power the only time I got mad at one was Hsu and thats it.

Best answers
I liked Cucumba (not much anymore, but...:S). I think that Ryoko is the best one out there, and Majin_You. They're both good. And Hsu...

Okay, Aisha, Ryoko, Hsu, Majin_You...

Firefly threatens my sister because ShE dOEs ThiS, and Deverz is just a pervert.

That's my opinion, though. But, in all fairness, they are all doing what they're supposed to be doing, and I do the same thing on my forum, so in that perspective, they're all doing fine.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quick question?

Why am I a pervert?
Cuz of my sigs n stuff?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no no Dev isn't a perv he just likes da female body! As do I, and most of the men on this forum, except for the odd ones who think seeing a cartoon character nude is better then a real chick... :p

But seriously, I have no complaints, I've never been abused by the mods, they can be a little strict, ubt with a forum of this size who wouldn't be little angry at times? with all the nubs asking stupid questions and stuff.

The only one I'm afraid of is Hsu... Just look at him, he'd pop ya one in the head if you pissed him off :p

Seriously though I have never noticed the mods being abusive, plus some of them are actually nice on mIRC.

*Shh Hsu is watching, always watching o_o*
-Dev

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im a power abusing mod! I always leave threads open and tell people bad things!

Ok maybe not -.-

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I've never had any reason to even be annoyed with a mod.. Nor have I ever been tempted to flame a mod..

So.. um.. no.

(I really hate all mods, I'm just too damn scared to say it. They're watching us.. o_o)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They close the stuff that should be closed, warn the people who should be warned, ban the people who should be banned, I've never found any real unjust decision made by any of them.

When their posts aren't about those things they're useful just like most anyone else on these forums... except for hibiki he just goes like this :S sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom