Virginia Tech shooting

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Europe isn't America. It should be pretty obvious that both regions are vastly different when it comes to certain things (not to mention how different our history is from theirs).

And again, you don't have Bush as a President.

Best answers
A gunman who killed at least 30 people in one of two shootings on the campus of Virginia Tech was dressed "almost like a Boy Scout," said a student who survived by pretending to lie dead on a classroom florr
- smartest ****er alive.

Its incidents like this that makes my glad i'm not liveing in North America.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
guess our society is pretty sick now

may god prey these victim who killed in va massacre and bless their soul

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fine. Let's take away everyone's right to own guns. Now we're all safe. Wait...oh no! Criminals still have guns and we have no way to defend ourselves. We're easy pickings. While we're packing pocket knives, criminals are still backing Ak's and submachine guns.
haha... such bull****, you dont live in a country where you are not allowed to own guns (you can, but you need a licence, but no handguns or automatics) I tell you now, you dont fear people walking down the streets in this country, you fear people walking around with knives, guns are just a much more dangerous and ranged weapon. You can stop someone with a knife with a stick, cant say the same for a gun. When it's so hard to access guns (even through criminal means) you do not have that kind of presumptions of criminals. Your country has stuck to those rules for so long, the huge population you have who believe it is a god given right to have firearms, it just means that such a change just wont happen in your country, not without an unsafe or maybe harshly enforced transition period anyway.

The constitution of America is something I haven't worked out why you haven't progressed from, it was written a good 200 years ago, society, the world, pretty much everything has changed, but it stays the same. Adaptation is key to the progression of society, having such set in stone rules means you're literally shooting yourself in the foot. Then it was necessary, now it's nothing more than a part of history with outdated view on the world.

All that said.. its still a tragedy what happened..... if only you could debate with the guy and stop him, too bad they're all way too screwed up to do that.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh damn. Another "terrorist attack". Somehow, they were able to blow up the Sears tower, right around the time of elections. What's that, Mr. President? You want to cancel elections and declare martial law for our protection? Troops are going to be deployed to all major cities? Isn't that against the law? Oh. The constitution is just a piece of paper, you say. Well, not like I can stop you with my taser. Let's just protest in the streets. A nice peaceful protest. You've authorized deadly force? Well, gee golly.
Just for logic sake.

You think you can stop a tank or an apache with a fricken rifle? Besides that, it's a retarded argument.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weG7A4lTGtg the clip with Jack Thompson about Virginia Tech.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every country has lived under some form of dictatorship or under the rule of a tyrant. Britain included. America hasn't. It's going to stay that way as long as the government fears it's population.

Taking away everyone's right to bear arms because someone might get hurt is ridiculous. We should ban knives. Knives hurt and cause people to bleed. If I were to swallow some blood, I might get AIDS. I don't want AIDS. Ban all sharp tools. Only the police should have weapons so that they may properly discipline us. Criminals won't have guns ever because they obtain weaponry through legal means, and if owning guns is illegal, they'll only use knives. But we just outlawed knives so they can't use those either. Criminals can't do anything anymore. We win.

Let's do it. Big Brother is working for Britain. Maybe it'll work here. Let's set up cameras everywhere. Come on guys. We don't need privacy either. What do you have to hide, anyway? Then let's install tracking devices in all of our id cards and passports. That way we can be found anywhere on the face of the planet.

/removes tinfoil hat

One leads to the other. We're not telling you to stop Big Brother. Don't tell us to get rid of our guns. You like to feel safe. So do we. We'd just rather protect ourselves than rely on the government. America is still young. You guys have had centuries to **** up over and over and over and over and over again. Give us a few more years. Maybe we'll come to your way of thinking. Sheep aren't so bad.

@ Devion: You're such a big silly. You big silly you. Explosives are for tanks, stingers are for apache's, and guns are for people.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knives have other uses, such as cutting meat so you can eat it. Guns don't have another purpose, there sole role in their existance is to kill, they were made to kill and they will be used to kill. While your at it, why not ban credit cards too? They can also kill people. Heck...ban trees, they can be used to create poison.

The only reason you feel 'safe' is because you know you can always just shoot and kill someone else and then you will be 'safe'. But that's rather egoistic isn't it? Keep guns so you can save yourself. But you forget the fact that guns kill people and hurt their families. Just because guns are easily accessible for everyone in your country, at least 32 fathers and mothers (and possibly brothers, sisters, grandfathers, grandmothers etc.) will now never see their son or brother again. Just because you think you will be safe walking around with a gun.

For once, and I just ask this once, will you Americans think about something else than just yourselves? Think about the pain you deal to others by saying we should keep guns so you feel safe. In a country where there are no guns it will be much safer.

You say you might not be able to defend against a terrorist attack then. Well guess what? You are not able to do that either now. If a terrorist hijacks a plane, you won't shoot him, you won't be able to.

If you ban guns, it will at least make it a lot harder for a student to get a gun, and a lot of shootouts will be prevented. Be there a law against guns or not, terrorist attacks will happen, and you having a gun will not prevent that from happening, nor will it change the number of deaths. Simply because a terrorist attack is way to fast for anyone to react. It's not like you can say "Hey that person looks like an Islam, and he carries a bag...LETS SHOOT HIM!" Wait....that's what happens at this moment, because you have guns, you shoot first and ask questions later.

Guns are power. And with great power comes great responsibility and it's just that responsibility you Americans don't have, just because you are all so trigger happy.

Oh and since when does privacy exist on the streets anyway? We don't have camera's here in Holland either (except in one city) but I can go outside and watch people as I please, privacy does not exist on the streets, so camera's are no problem. As soon as they start putting camera's in your house they invade your privacy. That was just an invalid argument.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Every country has lived under some form of dictatorship or under the rule of a tyrant. Britain included. America hasn't. It's going to stay that way as long as the government fears it's population.
Yes it has. The American natives being oppressed by the american settlers. America being Britain's colony.(Although it didnt exist in the current form)
Taking away everyone's right to bear arms because someone might get hurt is ridiculous. We should ban knives. Knives hurt and cause people to bleed. If I were to swallow some blood, I might get AIDS. I don't want AIDS. Ban all sharp tools. Only the police should have weapons so that they may properly discipline us. Criminals won't have guns ever because they obtain weaponry through legal means, and if owning guns is illegal, they'll only use knives. But we just outlawed knives so they can't use those either. Criminals can't do anything anymore. We win.
Your logic reminds me of Jack Thompson. :x

Guns are luxury, they dont serve a usefull purpose like a knife. Knife cuts meat, opens packages, slices apples etc., guns are only for recreational use. They dont bring meat on your dinner plate.

The reason why an American average criminal has a gun is because of the 2nd amendment. The reason why gangs can control entire city blocks is because of guns.
Let's do it. Big Brother is working for Britain. Maybe it'll work here. Let's set up cameras everywhere. Come on guys. We don't need privacy either. What do you have to hide, anyway? Then let's install tracking devices in all of our id cards and passports. That way we can be found anywhere on the face of the planet.
Little nuance here. It's only for London and it's main use is for tracking cars who drive in tol area's.
/removes tinfoil hat

One leads to the other. We're not telling you to stop Big Brother. Don't tell us to get rid of our guns. You like to feel safe. So do we. We'd just rather protect ourselves than rely on the government. America is still young. You guys have had centuries to **** up over and over and over and over and over again. Give us a few more years. Maybe we'll come to your way of thinking. Sheep aren't so bad.
Nice strawman argument. You can't kill people with a camera, the camera system isn't public, the camera system is mainly used in London. Now kids, who else can spot the threethousand-and-ninehunderd-and-nine differences?
@ Devion: You're such a big silly. You big silly you. Explosives are for tanks, stingers are for apache's, and guns are for people.
You invoked the possibility that Bush could declare Martial Law. When soldiers will come to your cities, they just wont only bring rifles.(Unless you can also obtain stingers, etc. easily)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knives have other uses, such as cutting meat so you can eat it. Guns don't have another purpose, there sole role in their existance is to kill, they were made to kill and they will be used to kill. While your at it, why not ban credit cards too? They can also kill people. Heck...ban trees, they can be used to create poison.

The only reason you feel 'safe' is because you know you can always just shoot and kill someone else and then you will be 'safe'. But that's rather egoistic isn't it? Keep guns so you can save yourself. But you forget the fact that guns kill people and hurt their families. Just because guns are easily accessible for everyone in your country, at least 32 fathers and mothers (and possibly brothers, sisters, grandfathers, grandmothers etc.) will now never see their son or brother again. Just because you think you will be safe walking around with a gun.

For once, and I just ask this once, will you Americans think about something else than just yourselves? Think about the pain you deal to others by saying we should keep guns so you feel safe. In a country where there are no guns it will be much safer.

You say you might not be able to defend against a terrorist attack then. Well guess what? You are not able to do that either now. If a terrorist hijacks a plane, you won't shoot him, you won't be able to.

If you ban guns, it will at least make it a lot harder for a student to get a gun, and a lot of shootouts will be prevented. Be there a law against guns or not, terrorist attacks will happen, and you having a gun will not prevent that from happening, nor will it change the number of deaths. Simply because a terrorist attack is way to fast for anyone to react. It's not like you can say "Hey that person looks like an Islam, and he carries a bag...LETS SHOOT HIM!" Wait....that's what happens at this moment, because you have guns, you shoot first and ask questions later.

Guns are power. And with great power comes great responsibility and it's just that responsibility you Americans don't have, just because you are all so trigger happy.
You seem to think America is one giant city. Pretty much everyone in the middle of America needs guns for one reason or another. They either hunt for their food, they fend off bears and other carnivores with their guns, they scare off thieves with their guns, and they teach their children to use guns so they can take over the farm or whatever it is they have when they're older.

I feel safe knowing someone won't pull out a gun because I have a gun. They know if they try to shoot me, I'll shoot them. It's called deterrence. It's why it was important for both the USSR and the US to have nukes. 32 families were affected by this event. It's tragic, yes. Would it have been better if he walked in with a homemade bomb instead of a gun, though? Would you feel relieved in some way?

Stop thinking about myself? I'm thinking about my country. About Americans (this event happened in America, mind you). Had they all had sidearms, this wouldn't have happened. Maybe one other person would have died before he would have been taken down. Hell, he wouldn't have done it in the first place. Again, he'd have made a homemade bomb.

When did I say I feared terrorists? I was insinuating that our government would either create a "terrorist attack" or use it as an excuse to further strip us of our freedoms.

Your last paragraph made no sense. We accept responsibility for our actions. We're not blaming that kid's ability to buy a gun on Europe. We know it's because he had access to weaponry. Do we even know if he went out and bought the guns or if he got it from someone? I don't want to shoot anyone, and I don't want to get shot. However, if I'm to choose between being murdered by some punk who I know is going to shoot me after I give him my wallet because he's nervous and stupid, I'm going to act first.

Guns are not the problem. America's mentality is. Banning weaponry isn't going to make us any less aggressive when it comes to defending ourselves and each other.

@ Devion once again:

1) That isn't tyranny. Look up the meaning of the word. The colonies weren't The United States of America, so you're wrong once again.
2) Read my post for the reason why many Americans use guns. I don't think there are too many bears in your country, but try fighting one off with a knife. Criminals don't have guns because of the second amendment. Automatic weapons have been banned, and yet criminals have them. Again, you're wrong.
3) Yeah. Tracking cars. We have those in our the walk/don't walk lights. You don't need a billion cameras to track cars.
4) The camera system is just the beginning. If you'd stop talking about how evil and bad America and Americans are and how archaic our constitution is because of guns, and look around you, you'd notice.
5) They're going to have to kill every person willing to fight. When that happens, it's only a matter of time before soldiers turn on their bosses. If I have to die to save the rest of America, fine.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason why an American average criminal has a gun is because of the 2nd amendment. The reason why gangs can control entire city blocks is because of guns.
Even though I don't think we should be going this deep into firearm politics in a thread about the worst public shooting in modern US history, the second admendment is just something pro-gun-ownership people use.

Criminals get guns because they know they work. They do not get there guns legally. The second admendment could be abolished, but I highly doubt guns would dissapear.

They tried to ban alchohol in America. Prohibition. People bypassed that to such a degree that the law was revoked.

I can't really think of a way to get rid of the guns in America. I'd rather just go to a gang-ridden neighborhood and shout "go **** yourselves" over a loud speaker (and then run like hell). Guns are too lethal for public use anyway. "Protection"doesn't mean you have to kill the person, there must be a different mode to disable a person without sending a bullet at the speed of sound through them.

How did this shooter get a gun? Who knows. Could have bought legally/illegally, could have stole it, borrowed it, whatever. What I want to know is, why didn't this man think "oh man this is ****ed up"? Obviously it is as simple as thinking "he should know what is right", but WHY didn't he care? Was he so ****ed up that he had to go on a massacre and end with a cliche suicide?

Guns are not the source of the problem of this shooting. It's whatever made this guy so ****ed up that had to do it and the inability to prevent it.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
1) That isn't tyranny. Look up the meaning of the word. The colonies weren't The United States of America, so you're wrong once again.
Syntax error. Read what I said.
2) Read my post for the reason why many Americans use guns. I don't think there are too many bears in your country, but try fighting one off with a knife. Criminals don't have guns because of the second amendment. Automatic weapons have been banned, and yet criminals have them. Again, you're wrong.
First of all, the ban expired in 2004. Second of all, the ban began in 1994. Before that it was legal, hence people still have semi-automatic's and today can buy them legally again, because of the ban being expired.

Without the gun law, they never would obtained semi-automatic. Logic is your friend. I suggest you imply it.
3) Yeah. Tracking cars. We have those in our the walk/don't walk lights. You don't need a billion cameras to track cars.
Actually they do there. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_congestion_charge
4) The camera system is just the beginning. If you'd stop talking about how evil and bad America and Americans are and how archaic our constitution is because of guns, and look around you, you'd notice.
Because London/Britain is having a possible big brother situation(Which it hasnt), doesnt make the situation less worse.

Guns are useless in today live. There is no reason to hunt. Ok? tradition, I respect that, but you dont need a fricken Desert Eagle for that.
5) They're going to have to kill every person willing to fight. When that happens, it's only a matter of time before soldiers turn on their bosses. If I have to die to save the rest of America, fine.
You missed my point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
much chit chat here......

Simply: Where's the love?
People killing, People dying
Children hurt and you hear them crying
Can you practice what you preach?
And would you turn the other cheek?

Father, Father, Father help us
Send us some guidance from above
Cause people got me, got me questionin
Where is the love?

It's kind of right Weapons shouldnt be there, what for you got your legs and arms?
You want to hurt a person? Then do it while hurting yourself while hitting. Thats the rule of the worlds nature. Guns aint right as any other weapons helping you getting away from pain.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Even though I don't think we should be going this deep into firearm politics in a thread about the worst public shooting in modern US history, the second admendment is just something pro-gun-ownership people use.

Criminals get guns because they know they work. They do not get there guns legally. The second admendment could be abolished, but I highly doubt guns would dissapear.

They tried to ban alchohol in America. Prohibition. People bypassed that to such a degree that the law was revoked.

I can't really think of a way to get rid of the guns in America. I'd rather just go to a gang-ridden neighborhood and shout "go **** yourselves" over a loud speaker (and then run like hell). Guns are too lethal for public use anyway. "Protection"doesn't mean you have to kill the person, there must be a different mode to disable a person without sending a bullet at the speed of sound through them.

How did this shooter get a gun? Who knows. Could have bought legally/illegally, could have stole it, borrowed it, whatever. What I want to know is, why didn't this man think "oh man this is ****ed up"? Obviously it is as simple as thinking "he should know what is right", but WHY didn't he care? Was he so ****ed up that he had to go on a massacre and end with a cliche suicide?

Guns are not the source of the problem of this shooting. It's whatever made this guy so ****ed up that had to do it and the inability to prevent it.
I agree to a certain point. Guns dont kill people, people do. But guns make it hell alot easier, especially when they are legalised.

Ofcourse criminals can get guns if they want to, but will make it alot harder. Simply because police can prosecute them for firearms possession. Gangs can also be more easily rolled up.

Now ontopic; You dont prevent a psycho midst in a crowd of thousand normal student. There will always be one, who will be totally ****ed up. The best thing you can do is to limit the amount of damage.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Syntax error. Read what I said.

If you know it isn't true, it doesn't need to be there.

First of all, the ban expired in 2004. Second of all, the ban began in 1994. Before that it was legal, hence people still have semi-automatic's and today can buy them legally again, because of the ban being expired.

If you have a criminal record, you're not walking into a gunshow to buy semi-automatic weapons. Why? Because no one would sell them to you. Why? Because they run an extensive background check on you. So yes, hunters can buy guns, stockpile them, and hang them up. Are they going to buy huge clips? No. Are they going to get armor piercing bullets? No.

Without the gun law, they never would obtained semi-automatic. Logic is your friend. I suggest you imply it.

They tried to outlaw semi-automatics. Before the law went into effect, everyone went out and bought semi-automatics. Logic. Apply it.

Actually they do there. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_congestion_charge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-circuit_television

No, they don't.

Because London/Britain is having a possible big brother situation(Which it hasnt), doesnt make the situation less worse.

Yes, it does.

Guns are useless in today live. There is no reason to hunt. Ok? tradition, I respect that, but you dont need a fricken Desert Eagle for that.

Have you even been to America? People in the mid-west aren't going to fight coyotes and bears with knives to protect their cattle and their farms. They're not going to wrestle cougars, they're not going to kick a wolf in the balls. They might drive to town to get some supplies, but the rest they grow or find themselves.

You missed my point.

And you missed my point. Chances are civilians will be slaughtered. As you said, they'll bring in the calvary. That doesn't change the fact that eventually soldiers will realize what the hell they're doing.
Silly goose. Criminals are already charged with unlawful possession of firearms. You obviously don't understand the black market. If a criminal wants a weapon, he's going to get it. It doesn't matter that Joe, the guy at the deli, can't buy one. He's going to get it. He's a criminal. It's what he does.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers

Errrrrn, syntax error.

If you have a criminal record, you're not walking into a gunshow to buy semi-automatic weapons. Why? Because no one would sell them to you. Why? Because they run an extensive background check on you. So yes, hunters can buy guns, stockpile them, and hang them up. Are they going to buy huge clips? No. Are they going to get armor piercing bullets? No.

Oh people who sell(Illegally) 2nd hands semi-automatics to their neighbours etc., check their background?

They tried to outlaw semi-automatics. Before the law went into effect, everyone went out and bought semi-automatics. Logic. Apply it.

I'm not against the ban against semi-automatics. I'm saying, that the gun law made it possible in the first place to buy semi-automatics in the first place and people will still have them. The ban against semi-automatics, isnt really a ban against semi-automatics, but a ban with certain feature of a semi-automatic.

No, they don't.

Yes they do.

230 CCTV cameras record video of the zone. There are also a number of mobile camera units which may be deployed anywhere in the zone. The majority of vehicles within the zone are captured on camera. Although this is not infallible, it needs to have only a reasonable probability of success to work. Both front and back number plates are captured on cars going both in and out of the zone. This gives four chances of capturing the number plates of a car.

CCTV is also used for different purpose, like security, but it's main use in London is for the toll.

Yes, it does.

Oh it makes your own problems less worse, when somebody else also has problems? Dont see the logic in that. And the CCTV is now mainly used for the toll ways in London.

Have you even been to America? People in the mid-west aren't going to fight coyotes and bears with knives to protect their cattle and their farms. They're not going to wrestle cougars, they're not going to kick a wolf in the balls. They might drive to town to get some supplies, but the rest they grow or find themselves.

You dont need a freaking gun law for that. Forrest rangers in Holland have guns for population control, but that doesnt mean the whole fricken country needs a gun. Why the hell would you need a gun in Washington?

And you missed my point. Chances are civilians will be slaughtered. As you said, they'll bring in the calvary. That doesn't change the fact that eventually soldiers will realize what the hell they're doing.

I wasnt talking about that, so it's useless to debate this.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

Best thing said so far, props to you my friend. :yes:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Errrrrn, syntax error.

Oh people who sell(Illegally) 2nd hands semi-automatics to their neighbours etc., check their background?

I'm not against the ban against semi-automatics. I'm saying, that the gun law made it possible in the first place to buy semi-automatics in the first place and people will still have them. The ban against semi-automatics, isnt really a ban against semi-automatics, but a ban with certain feature of a semi-automatic.

No, they don't.

Yes they do.

230 CCTV cameras record video of the zone. There are also a number of mobile camera units which may be deployed anywhere in the zone. The majority of vehicles within the zone are captured on camera. Although this is not infallible, it needs to have only a reasonable probability of success to work. Both front and back number plates are captured on cars going both in and out of the zone. This gives four chances of capturing the number plates of a car.

CCTV is also used for different purpose, like security, but it's main use in London is for the toll.

Yes, it does.

Oh it makes your own problems less worse, when somebody else also has problems? Dont see the logic in that. And the CCTV is now mainly used for the toll ways in London.

You dont need a freaking gun law for that. Forrest rangers in Holland have guns for population control, but that doesnt mean the whole fricken country needs a gun. Why the hell would you need a gun in Washington?

I wasnt talking about that, so it's useless to debate this.
You combined 3 posts, so I'm going to try to...wade my way through that.

1) People who sell second-hand semi-autos have either known you for many years, or run a background check on you. Most sellers at gunshows simply call someone at the FBI, give them your info, and wait until you're approved.

2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-circuit_television

Read from privacy down to understand what the problem is.

3)

Yes, it does.
This situation is just that. A situation. It happened. It's done. The Big Brother scenario extends far past a single situation. It grows, and grows and exists for years to come. Knowing that's coming doesn't make me think what happened isn't horrible. It just makes me think you have more serious matters to attend to before you try to tell us how to behave.

4) Compare Holland to America, in terms of sheer size. We don't have that many forest rangers. Please send us some.

Why do people in D.C. need guns? Are you kidding me? Have you been to D.C.?

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You combined 3 posts, so I'm going to try to...wade my way through that.

1) People who sell second-hand semi-autos have either known you for many years, or run a background check on you. Most sellers at gunshows simply call someone at the FBI, give them your info, and wait until you're approved.
Read again, 2nd hand/used.
2)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-circuit_television

Read from privacy down to understand what the problem is.
Oh noes, big brother watching you /o\. Get real.
3) This situation is just that. A situation. It happened. It's done. The Big Brother scenario extends far past a single situation. It grows, and grows and exists for years to come. Knowing that's coming doesn't make me think what happened isn't horrible. It just makes me think you have more serious matters to attend to before you try to tell us how to behave.
Last time I checked, Britain was a DEMOCRACY. British people aren't retards.

4) Compare Holland to America, in terms of sheer size. We don't have that many forest rangers. Please send us some.

Why do people in D.C. need guns? Are you kidding me? Have you been to D.C.?
You dont seem to get it he? The people who really need them, because they live in the wild can get them. No need for the whole country to have guns.

And why would you need guns in DC? Oh noes, wild grizzly bears! Wait, that's the zoo.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

Last time I checked, Britain was a DEMOCRACY. British people aren't retards.

You dont seem to get it he? The people who really need them, because they live in the wild can get them. No need for the whole country to have guns.

And why would you need guns in DC? Oh noes, wild grizzly bears! Wait, that's the zoo.
Uh, DC is more Ghetto than the Bronx and Harlem, bud.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

When someone sells their gun, it is 2nd hand and thus used. People sell used guns at gun shows. People also sell it to their neighbors, who are PEOPLE THEY TRUST. They aren't idiots, and they know if they sell a gun to someone who isn't trustworthy and they use that gun in a crime, the cops are going to check the gun's registration and it's going to lead back to them, the original owner. Duh.

Those aren't my concerns. Those are the concerns of the English.

Get real, Brits....?

Again, complaints and worries of the English.

Get real, Brits...?

That statement proves how little you know about this country.
After reading his last statement, it's safe to say he's completely ignorant of the situation in America. I won't respond unless he begs me to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom