Virginia Tech shooting

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's really simple... all of this.

No one gives a **** enough to inform authorities over some deranged and manic-depressive kid, because it would make them look weak.

It's not about gun laws or the pursuit of justice... it's about simply giving a damn enough, to tell your teacher, who's 10 feet from you...

"Hey, this guy is stalking that girl over there, include the fact his sadistic stories are making Tarentino's productions look PG-13."
Well see that's difficult. It's not because they would look weak, it's because it would feel outrageous. The shooter at my school wasn't too popular, and he's had social (non violent) problems, but nobody hated him and he wasn't anti social.

Some people are just wierd or akward. Hell I know some kids that could be easily pinned as school shooters. Maybe he sees psychiatrists outside of school, I don't know, but what can we do?

lives are ment to be waisted.

This story is everywhere, its in the past, what can we do about it, if a kid wants to be rebelious then we need boundries. boundries that help the students understand and help themselves feel happy without the joy of being a retard going around being "Trigger Happy".. i end this crap i speak of
Oh come now. "Lives are meant to be wasted"? I smell a pessimist! It's not in the past either. Maybe for you, but if my son/daughter/friend/mom/dad/someone I knew was slaughtered by some lunatic only 2 days ago, this would not be in the past. I mean what do we say? "I am worried about him, he may be dangerous." We would sound paranoid and outrageous.

It's sad, but we never realize it until something extreme happens.

EDIT: The killer had a 'goodbye' video.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070418/ap_on_re_us/virginia_tech_shooting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. It's always fun trying to interpret that kind of craziness

Best answers
that kid must be immature to wear a SCOUT UNIFORM during the SHOOTING

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well see that's difficult. It's not because they would look weak, it's because it would feel outrageous. The shooter at my school wasn't too popular, and he's had social (non violent) problems, but nobody hated him and he wasn't anti social.

Some people are just wierd or akward. Hell I know some kids that could be easily pinned as school shooters. Maybe he sees psychiatrists outside of school, I don't know, but what can we do?

Oh come now. "Lives are meant to be wasted"? I smell a pessimist! It's not in the past either. Maybe for you, but if my son/daughter/friend/mom/dad/someone I knew was slaughtered by some lunatic only 2 days ago, this would not be in the past. I mean what do we say? "I am worried about him, he may be dangerous." We would sound paranoid and outrageous.

It's sad, but we never realize it until something extreme happens.

EDIT: The killer had a 'goodbye' video.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070418/ap_on_re_us/virginia_tech_shooting
actually he was in an increatibly desperated situation. but I want to say if that female student could accept him then the massacre would never happan. as people described he was a seriously quiet and shy person before he went college. then something must be happaned in those year in school.

I wouldnt call this racial, but the information as I know the Asian male were hardly able to find girlfriend in their community. because usually amount of case were their kind and the best they can get, not to mention white female, and usually white female and tehir family used to taunted the asian boy. like ****chink, go back to your chinatown and eat your rise......chinaman with pig....ect.(I had an asian classmate and he was collapsed during the fight in school and because soon he been suspended and then banned but the other werent. now he's in the hospital and band-aid tied him up like mummy in order to prevent him from suicide....) and they are in the real life.(which in nearly 40% of population of asian female had the marrige with European white and 25% with African male, but sadly not even 0.5% of asian male had marrige with white and 2% with African. and more marrige were with illigal alien like Maxican) because not even their own kind would accept them and desrespecting which makes them slowly become time bomb in the society. in this moment any anger and insult wouldnt help anything. we'd just blame the girl who rejected and humiliated the murderer.

maybe that murderer was an individual case, but more case were still hiden underground..until they blow.

not just ban the gun, our society is in seriously ill too.

PS: the story was real, that classmate was set right next my back. and the way of his situation was told by his family.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe that murderer was an individual case, but more case were still hiden underground..until they blow.

not just ban the gun, our society is in seriously ill too.
I have no idea what this kid went through, but I think he fabricated a lot of things in his mind. Perhaps a few select kids gave him a hard time and the others were indifferent, and the rest were probably weired out by his sadistic writing and anti social behavior. He may have misinterepeted as "everyone is the enemy" and thought he was some kind of martyr for doing what he did.

I can't even fathom what caused this kid to be to ****ed up. It's one thing to think "GOD I wish I could just SHOOT everybody!!" and another to actually buy two guns, make a video, and carry out the plan.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude...wow. I have no idea what you just typed, but it blew my mind.

Apparently, he was unable to speak for quite a bit of his life, and when he was finally able to , he sounded pretty bad. But for all of the years that he was unable to speak, kids made fun of him because of his inability to do so. If that goes on for long enough, and you brood about it (he's obviously the brooding type) and dwell on it, it's going to wreck you. You're going to hate everyone and everything. The kids might not even have been that bad, but those few times became something much larger after thinking about it for so long and creating situations that never actually happened, which is usually the case when brooding is involved.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dude...wow. I have no idea what you just typed, but it blew my mind.

my point is the genocide wouldve avoid.......if that girl could just give that guy a moment to talk/communicate. but that girl defied him which made him angry......we should blame that girl who didnt give him a chance and the murderer's roommate who knew he's going to kill people but not respond to school. because their fault making other 30 people die for nothing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my point is the genocide wouldve avoid.......if that girl could just give that guy a moment to talk/communicate. but that girl defied him which made him angry......we should blame that girl who didnt give him a chance and the murderer's roommate who knew he's going to kill people but not respond to school. because their fault making other 30 people die for nothing.
No, we should blame the person who shot and killed 32 people.
Anyone has the right to reject someone whom they don't want to carry on relations with. Many girls ignore me.. so when I got on my rampage, should we blame them?... no. This kid was obviously a whacko... so how about that suffices.. we don't need to start blaming the people who were shot and killed now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What did you read about those two having to do with the shooting?

This guy had problems at the start. He was already anti social when he came to America and his family had concerns about that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What did you read about those two having to do with the shooting?

This guy had problems at the start. He was already anti social when he came to America and his family had concerns about that.
if you know these people is dangerous and you still want to against them that would just make it even worse!

No, we should blame the person who shot and killed 32 people.
Anyone has the right to reject someone whom they don't want to carry on relations with. Many girls ignore me.. so when I got on my rampage, should we blame them?... no. This kid was obviously a whacko... so how about that suffices.. we don't need to start blaming the people who were shot and killed now.
firstable you are an ordinary person with typically behavior....but he wasnt and that's the huge different about.

secondable he had the responsability for all action he done, but so is that those girl whom taunted the main character before genocide happan. they have half of responsable for that too. they called the cop and made him suspended and sent to hospital for 8 months which made he unable to live in school any more(imagine amounts of people stair at you when you eating lunch....which those girl already destroy his life.) that's the begining to transform himself into monster who killed that girl and 31 innocent people.

yes...he's a weirdo, but if there's no one push him to the process of transformation he would probly still just an unharm geek in Virginia Tech

Best answers
There is more to these incidents than just guns. The teens that commit these terrible crimes are usually suicidal, manicly and majorly depressed kids. Guns did not cause them to be that way. The problem is much, much deeper than guns.
No matter how deep the problem is, the guns are an easy way to make the problem bigger. They are meant to kill, period!

lives are ment to be waisted.
Lives are meant to be LIVED at the best and longest extent possible, not wasted. Dying in a rockchair looking for eternal rest is very different than having your body pierced with a friggin bullet. Don't believe me? OK then, slip your veins and waste your life.

No one, and I mean NO ONE should need guns to solve problems, for only more problems are created through destruction.

VA Gunman: "Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people."
THAT is what guns cause!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you know these people is dangerous and you still want to against them that would just make it even worse!

firstable you are an ordinary person with typically behavior....but he wasnt and that's the huge different about.

secondable he had the responsability for all action he done, but so is that those girl whom taunted the main character before genocide happan. they have half of responsable for that too. they called the cop and made him suspended and sent to hospital for 8 months which made he unable to live in school any more(imagine amounts of people stair at you when you eating lunch....which those girl already destroy his life.) that's the begining to transform himself into monster who killed that girl and 31 innocent people.

yes...he's a weirdo, but if there's no one push him to the process of transformation he would probly still just an unharm geek in Virginia Tech
Let me racap. YOU would hang out with someone you dont like just for teh sake that he/she doesnt start shooting at people. But hey you would if you knew right. Well what about if you didnt know?

If a person doesnt like someone they dont need to talk to them. cause if they do thalk its usually an argument. So what if he got denied. Hes not the first and definitly not the last. Thats still no reason to start killing people. It was his actions and it was his sin to carry out. In the end it is all him. The people round him are to be ignored unless someone had a gun to his head or to the head of someone he liked. Since i doubt that was the case its also his fault.

You cant just say "Hey that guy robed a bank because he spent all his cash on alcohol. But it wasnt his fault it was the fault of his friends cause they were out drinking together"

Such ideas are total bull****. If a person is not responsible for his OWN actions than who is. certanly not someone that wasnt a threat to him in the first place.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Banning guns doesn't do anything haven't you ever heard of prohibition look how well that ended up. Guns don't cause any damage they need a person holding them to become a weapon. Maybe if the police hadn't let him slip through when he was found mentally unstable this might not have happened. Maybe if his room mates were as nice as they pretended to be while on tv this never would have happened. Maybe if he hadn't had a rough childhood this wouldn't ever have happend. Or maybe no matter what this was going to happen because he was disturbed and no one could do anything about it.

Crips and Bloods or any gangs in general would benefit from the banning of guns as they would most likely smuggle them in and sell them for a much higher price which would probably replace drug trafficking.

Best answers
You know i could just see it, a outlaw of all guns besides we can carry sticks and have hats like the Bobbies in Europe =D.

Well no hang on, if we outlaw guns, then people would find a new lethal thing, hmmm, a samurai sword massacre? Chainsaw fiasco? Death by golf club?

Seriously man, if a guy has a intent to kill he would kill you with a spoon if that was his so desire, blaming guns is stupid.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know i could just see it, a outlaw of all guns besides we can carry sticks and have hats like the Bobbies in Europe =D.

Well no hang on, if we outlaw guns, then people would find a new lethal thing, hmmm, a samurai sword massacre? Chainsaw fiasco? Death by golf club?

Seriously man, if a guy has a intent to kill he would kill you with a spoon if that was his so desire, blaming guns is stupid.
If you are fast enough you can evade the sword or the spoon. You cant be fast enough to get out of the way of a bulet fired at point blank though >.>

Best answers
You miss the point, if guns are outlawed and someone comes at you with a chainsaw, even running away, someone will die, a gun however used in DEFENSE can bring the person with the lethal weapon down.

Guns don't kill people, People kill people.

Again blaming guns is a excuse for improper human behavior, but think of it this way, all humans are different, precautions could of been taken to prevent this, and they weren't so it happened.

Sadly but surely life will go on, people die everyday, mourning will continue then it will become yet again another memorial for a university.

For now however, the USA will more then likely dislike Koreans until another shooting goes on, then a new race will be hated.

I can't stand people who blame races for problem though, kind of singles them out even if they have no evil intentions in their heart. Sad really.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not blaming guns. Im blaming the idiots that call themselves humans >.>

Yes even myself. If guns would be outlawd and people start slashing with swords. I personally would have it rather that way. Atleast than the fight is up close and personal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Swords are even more brutal than guns, mate.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd rather be shot in the shoulder than have my arm cut off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom