Vindictus

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once I get FFXIV I probably wont play this much anymore...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand that. I got an extra bit of money to play. Though I may have both games playing at once since I got 2 laptops now. >_>

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doubtful, both games Cmbat systems require you to be very closely playing each, due to the stamina system of FFXIV, and the action combat of Vindictus. :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard Vindictus is the best game evar... confirm/deny?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, around that. I mean, since it relies on skill, you can blow through the content in it at current...

But I mean, new episodes are being released all the time in Korea, so we will get them. It's hard to explain how it works, but Mabinoghi started off really small, but it's on Episode 9 now and has so much content. This isn't a game that will ever be "complete" like most MMO's, they will add onto it for years and years. Think Guild Wars. In Guild Wars, you COULD blow through most of the content in a day if you REALLY tried...same with this. The enjoyment comes from the story & just generally playing with good friends.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://forum.nexon.net/Vindictus/forums/thread/5872069.aspx

Hi Mercenaries,

Do you have what it takes to not only defeat the White Tyrant but also attain the rare Savage Eye? This challenge is not for the weak of heart, for it takes courage, precision, dedication and a fast index finger but the bountiful spoils of war are well worth all your efforts. So take heed noble warrior and prepare for battle. You only have a short time to complete the task and there are many others who are fighting for the same glory.

Details

- Contest Dates: 10/01/10 – 10/06/10

- Prizes:

o Grand Prize (1 winner): One Limited Edition Vindictus White Polar Bear Spirt Hood, One Razer Gaming Keyboard.

o Runners-Up (2 winners): One Vindictus T-Shirt, One Razer Gaming Keyboard.

- How To Enter:

o Submit a screenshot of your character with the Savage Ring in your inventory (Please make sure that the item descr1ption with the name of the ring is clearly visible as well as the character’s name). Submissions will be taken using the submission form on the official website.

Click HERE for submission!!

o All players who send in the correct screenshot will be entered into a random drawing.

o 1 grand prize winner and 2 runners-up will be selected.

- How to get the ring:

o Get the Savage Eye by completing the White Tyrant boss battles special conditions

o Have Brynn craft the ring using: 1 Savage Eye, 6 Hoarfrost Hollow erg crystals, 1 Peridot, 1 silver ore and 10,200 gold.

Thanks and we look forward to all the entries!

-The Vindictus Team-
****UPDATE: THE IMAGE SIZE THAT CAN BE SUBMITTED HAS BEEN INCREASED.***
From what I read, you can ONLY submit a image if a Ring you crafted yourself, so if you bought it on the Market, it won't count, they can tell.

I'll take the girl over the keyboard and stuff, though...

I think the chances of winning are actually GOOD. Obviously only EAOB's can join the contest, and 90% of them don't read the main forums, the 5% that do can't take a proper screenshot based on the rules, so all that is left is us, the other 5%, so yeah...[

I'll give you an example of what I put for mine:

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks Mkil, i'll see if i can't get in.

Edit: I got in.

Booyah. Was darn tough getting the eye. You can only hit it when the bear's moving and he almost never stands still. The only thing you can do is predict where he'll be and let it rip.

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeap, but the new OB comes with the third boat, guilds, dying armor, fishing, ect, a host of new, and good looking stuff.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup yup. But i soooooo want Karok. I guess i'll play along until am too busy to. Then probably start once again when Karok gets released.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, we're like half a year or more away from Karok.

but check him out, first in-game screenies.

Karok, yes, he is playable. Not yet for us, but eventually.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DAMN HE"S HUGE!!! Am gonna have to cut him down to size... to more human level.

While i agree it may take time, it would probably be less then it took for Korea, since it'll already be tried and tested. I mean look at Evie, she's right there for the open beta. My Karok won't be a Caveman, he'll be a respectable knight wielding a mighty sword.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, Evie won't be coming til bout 3 months into the OB, Korea had her for the OB's first day. Also, Karoks general size will stay the same no matter what his height setting, and his armor will almost always be kinda feral / non fully covering. He also uses a giant stone piece like you see, or a giant axe, only those two, no sword.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Danggit. Ah well, Lann all the way then i guess.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO WHOOOO!

Also, people complaining about no open areas?

[video=youtube;57LytKWa6ew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57LytKWa6ew[/video]

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You gotta love how they make use of the source engine. Too bad all this will take a while for Vindictus NA. It doesn't matter though, i like it how they'r releasing content in parts, sort of has natural progression to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom