Vindictus

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, that Crimson Rage Armor is really good till you get to Lv30 or to the third dock. The only thing you would really need to upgrade item wise is your weapon. If you can get the set + Red Metal Twinblades, you're pretty much good at the cap (which is lv26).

And I made a Fiona too. I got tired of seeing so many Lanns so I'll be playing her. No screenshot though cause of the seven hour maintenance. :p.

Yea I have only made it to level 8 so far but when I finally get a chance to play it again I might actually have time to work on it. Spending the whole day tomorrow leveling this ****. No time to play. Time to do work.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm LV.18, Lann, Crimson Rage + Red Twin swords. Yeah, in the beta, doesn't seem to be TOO much that is better...Northern Pike, maybe, but eh.

Overall, lovin it'.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you're not going to wear heavy armor sets for a quite a while for Lanns until you get a higher level. I tried to craft the set and it was too heavy for me. I believe that set was made for Fiona anyways.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you make guilds yet?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, it's a semi-closed beta. Demonoid, you don't happen to visit Blackcats games, do you? A guy there uses your sig as his avatar.

Anyways, LV.20 now, I wanna max out in this semi-closed beta, get alot of AP as much as I can and rank up my skills so when the real game roles around, I'll be all set. It's also a good idea to make a fortune now. Heck, I made like 100,000 the first few days by selling cloth @ 8k, it's down to 900 now, and going lower. The prices are crazy, and people don't know what anything is worth. So I am saving as much as I can, because once the game goes open beta / fully releases, the prices will be very low on everything, and you'll have a fortune to play around with. Not wiping beta chars for the win.

Also, I managed to snag the name "Muhammad" and yet...no one said absolutely anything to me about it. I walked around town and tried to talk to peoples, but yeah, seems no one cared about the name, ha.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Testament, Mkilbridge. :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never been there in my life. But it is common to see these images.

All I got is a level 11 Character in this Equipment. >_>

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LV.11, you should have the Crimson Rage by now!:p

I'm starting Savage Leather.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean I have 50,000g right now... I just dunno where **** is at all.... All I do is sit at the Dock all day doing ****.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'd like a key aswell. Anyone still has one?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is probably a long hot but if any spare keys hanging around I wouldnt mind getting one. I'll hand one back.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man, the great Raven, if only I had a key. I just hit 26, max for the current beta, and have pretty much the best I can get in the beta without buying stuff that is insanely over-priced due to a glitch that made them available for a short period of time. I feel really bad for the people who did pay like 700k for some of the glitched items...cause well, Nexon says they'll delete them all at the start of the beta, and probably temp ban any accounts found in possession, depending on if you used the glitch or not, so they'll end up loosing a lot of money.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lemme check and see if I can get you one too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone else play on West server? Currently Lvl 9 Lann

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play on the East Server.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Vindictus team is proud to announce that the Vindictus Open Beta will launch on Wednesday, October 13! At that time, all North American players will have the opportunity to join the battle against the Fomors, and Early Access Beta testers will be able to keep their characters along with any leveling, skills, items and gold they have acquired!

In order to prepare for the Open Beta, we will be closing down the service during our scheduled maintenance on October 5 at 10:00pm (Pacific)/ 1:00am (Eastern). Ending Early Access a little sooner than expected will allow us to address issues that have arisen during testing.

On behalf of the entire Vindictus team, we’d like to thank everyone who participated in the Vindictus Early Access Beta. We also appreciate your patience and good humor as we work out some of the technical difficulties we’re currently experiencing. The good news is that we’ve learned a lot from the Early Access Beta, enough that we’re ready to move on to the next step!

Here’s a look at some of what’s coming in Open Beta:

AINLE
Players will enjoy new challenges, new rewards and some of the scariest mobs and bosses they’ve ever seen in our new town Ainle, accessible from the boat on dock three.

“Something bad has happened in Ainle. Citizens flee from the once idyllic town with grim faces and haunted eyes. The Royal Army has shut the town gates and quarantined the area. Did the Fomors finally attack a human settlement? Perhaps, but there are whispers that something more sinister happened. Whispers from terrified refugees speak of dark magics and arcane horrors. Ainle needs heroes before what happened there spreads toward Colhen.”

CUSTOMIZATION
Players will enjoy hot new character customization options including a dye shop and a beauty shop with cool new hairstyles and facial features!

FISHING
Need a break from battle? Head over to the fishing dock and try to catch a big one! Fishing is a fun change of pace where players can take on new side quests without the danger of getting attacked by gnolls.

ITEM ENHANCEMENT
Strengthen your weapons and armor using Enhancement Stones!

GUILDS
Team up with your friends, or make new friends, by creating or joining a guild.

LEVEL CAP
The level cap will be raised from 26 to 38. You’ll need that extra strength as the battle gets tougher!

…and more!

Whether you are a first-time player or someone who has been around since Closed Beta, we hope you’ll enjoy the Open Beta and all of the new content!

-The Vindictus Team-

Booyah!~

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We all need to locate at one server and make a Guild.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am in the west. Looks like we'll be having Zombies. Just wish they'd get Karok out soon.

Oh well, am loving it as it is. Amazing game. Am gonna upload lots of screenies once i hit cap.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
East here, best server, whoo!

I'm LV.26, have my set of Savage / Wind Crust, and Twin Red blades. I also have 1,000,000 gold I've been farming & playing the market. I feel it'll be nice for release. :p

I go to that site i linked to, XVindictus already, they plan for a clan. Also, don't expect Karok anytime soon. Korea doesn't even have him yet...be awhile before we see him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom