Vegetto

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Acording to the aura. That was SSJ2 aswell ^^

Remember cell had sayian blod. So theoreticly he could go SSJ ^^
Cell always a yellow aura in all his forms, so he did technically know ssj, however some people consider that the cells for cell were collected before anyone new how to go ssj, however I assume if that's what did happen Cell figured out how to do it while he was absorbing everyone.

I don't think Cell did reach ssj2, assuming that Goku was not ssj2 in the cell saga, seeing as SSJ2 is usually reached or triggered by emotions. Cell's cells, having saiyan cells in him, allowed for a increase in his power as like saiyan's do should they survive a near death situation or serious injury.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well cell could have knows SSJ from the future. Remember he says he killed Trunks and stole teh time mascheene.

As for the emotions stuff. I think he was actualy kinda pissed that Goku brought him to king Kais planet to blow up XD

Oh and Cell also ussed a difrent color aura a fiew times. I think it was blusih o_O

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Well cell could have known SSJ since he is from the future. Remember he says he killed Trunks and stole the time machine.

As for the emotions stuff. I think he was actualy kinda pissed that Goku brought him to king Kais planet to blow up XD

Oh and Cell also used a different color aura a few times. I think it was blusih o_O
I don't think that Cell being pissed off about the fact that Goku transported him to King Kai's planet when he exploded would of caused cell to transform into SSJ2. When saiyan's recover from a bad injury that would kill them their power increases, this also applies to Cell given the fact that he has Saiyan cells, thus explaining why he got a huge power increase when he reformed after his explosion, along with learning instant transmission.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell has an SSJ aura because he's got Saiyan cells. Technically, he is a special form of Super Saiyan, because he's part Saiyan and part other races.

That's why he has the potential to be a Super Saiyan, and that's why he has the aura. Simple story.

It doesn't have anything to do whether or not he knows about SSJ, or whether or not he was programmed to become one - he has Saiyan cells, just like Goku and the others, and that means he has the potential to become SSJ. Which he did.

Best answers
If you are going to put Vegetto in ESF 1.3 just make him one transformation :
Super Vegetto.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
If you are going to put Vegetto in ESF 1.3 just make him one transformation :
Super Vegetto.
Well said.

Best answers
Thx mf29

And about Cell i don't know why are u argueing about.
Cell is not a 100 percent Sayan,he only has sayan cells among other cells.
He only has power of a super sayan , he cannot transform into one.
And i think that after blowing himself up he almost reached the power of a ssj2.
If he would've reached ssj2 he could've been equal with gohan in strength and speed.

Best answers
Um.. here is my opinion.

Cell is Cell.. he's not a saiyan.. he has "some" saiyan blood ... Not the saiyn hair/eyes... or the saiyan body.. He didn't go ssj, or ssj2... His aura was yellow? It's just a color.. it doesn't mean anything special.. Goku's default arua is the same as piccolos.. is piccolo a saiyan?

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
Thx mf29

And about Cell i don't know why are u argueing about.
Cell is not a 100 percent Sayan,he only has sayan cells among other cells.
He only has power of a super sayan , he cannot transform into one.
And i think that after blowing himself up he almost reached the power of a ssj2.
If he would've reached ssj2 he could've been equal with gohan in strength and speed.

OMG where do you get your DBZ info i want to kill that guy serious now after cell come back on the planet he was i think even faster then gohan ssj2 or egal whit speed not to mantion the power , and Cell only had like 25% of sayian cell

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell was almost as strong as an SSJ2, but not entirely.

Gohan was an SSJ2, and he beat him. Therefore, Cell was weaker than him. Simple logic.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Another simple logic. Cell didnt Train with Goku. XD

Gohan did. That could give him the upper edge.

Best answers
john_volkov said:
OMG where do you get your DBZ info i want to kill that guy serious now after cell come back on the planet he was i think even faster then gohan ssj2 or egal whit speed not to mantion the power , and Cell only had like 25% of sayian cell
Where do u get your info? "Killer"(You wanna kill me huh!!!!).
As far as I know Gohan beat Cell.
You "think" that Cell was even stronger and faster,you make me laugh,think again.
Gohan was injured because he saved Vegeta,but he was still much powerfull than Cell.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
And Cell was under attack from 4 sides besides Gohan XD

Best answers
Grega said:
And Cell was under attack from 4 sides besides Gohan XD

But Cell still had an advantage :he was in one piece.
Cell was attacked from 4 sides but the only attack that distracted Cell's attention was Vegeta's Final Flash.;)

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
In the manga its only vegeta that attacks cell in that struggle, the rest get blown away when the beams collide, and it wasnt a final flash, if anything it was a big bang or generic beam. Cell wasnt as strong as gohan imo, because gohan got raped when he tried to save vegeta, plus before he charges his kamehameha and is talking to goku, he says "Im at less than half my normal power"

I dunno why cell got lightning from his reforming, only thing i can think of is that he had a massive boost in power. However, all the saiyans from that point on didnt have lightning unless they were ssj2... bleh, i dunno.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
But Cell still had an advantage :he was in one piece.
Cell was attacked from 4 sides but the only attack that distracted Cell's attention was Vegeta's Final Flash.;)
LoL Final Flash OMG hahahhahaha but still Cell practicly destroy Gohan arm whit one blow one hit

Best answers
It looked more like a final flash ball or something like that.I really can't tell.
Like all sayans Cell's power grew after he was one step till death and the currents might appear in Cell's case due his big power.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a big bang or a generic beam but from what his hand look like it was a big bang

Best answers
There is a sign for Final Flash.
When Vegeta first fired Final Flash his transformation song heard on the background.
When Vegeta fired that Final Flash/Big Bang there was the same song.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That's just a coincidence. Most pieces of music are chosen for a certain scene because they fit the character or situation. I have yet to hear of a show using it for an attack.. they'd have to have so many different pieces for all the attacks, it would hardly be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom