Vegetto

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
dunno if you know this, but the electricity only ever appears when a saiyan is ssj2 or higher.
I know when the currents appear but he wasn't ssj 2 ,he was just super sayan 1.
Like you've shown in your picture :to be above normal sayan u have to pass trough all transformation. Normal->SSJ1->SSJ2->SSJ3
He might as well go SSJ 3 from the start.Goku and Vegeta fused normal and they managed to go SSJ1 not SSJ2.
In the series he calls himself "Super Vegetto" not Ultra Vegetto not Super Sayan 2 Vegetto just Super Vegetto.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
okay, so show me an instance in the whole of dbz when a regular ssj has lightning? you're wrong about having to go through each stage anyway:

He goes straight to ssj2 there as you can see, and they are consecutive pages in the manga.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Nop here is the fact ,Goku culd go from normal to SSJ3 right?
so Vegetto culd go from normal to SSJ2 like Vegetto sayid SuperVegeta = Ascended SSJ, like Vegeta agains Cell Super Vegeta ascended

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
That didn't happen in the show, the only reason there is electricity is because, Vegetto's power is so entense, why do you think on Tenkaichi and Boudakai 3 only SSJ 1 Vegetto is avalible

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Those r games not the original Thing if the team want's they can make for Vegetto to have SSJ ,SSJ2,SSJ3,SSJ4.....SSJ1000000

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
That didn't happen in the show, the only reason there is electricity is because, Vegetto's power is so entense, why do you think on Tenkaichi and Boudakai 3 only SSJ 1 Vegetto is avalible
Budokai 3 has Vegetto and Super Vegetto.

I know this for certain because I play with him often. When you Fuse, you start out as Vegetto, then when you've got full Ki, you can transform to Super Vegetto.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a game I'v playd whit Vegetto at SSJ 3 in an other game

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Budokai 3 has Vegetto and Super Vegetto.

I know this for certain because I play with him often. When you Fuse, you start out as Vegetto, then when you've got full Ki, you can transform to Super Vegetto.
Yeah i know, im just saying he never turned SSJ 1, you just start out as Vegetto then SSJ 1 after that.

Best answers
dany_goku said:
Hey man Vegetto was just Ssj 1.When he fought Buu.
He transformed like all the super sayans.He never skipped Ssj1 ,no one could jump a transformation,even goku to be a ssj3 had to go first ss1 then ssj2 and then ssj3.
You might think that Vegetto was ssj 2 because of the currents surounding him, but he ahd those because he was to strong.

And another transformation would be unbalanced ,unnecessary and unexistent.
Gotenks went from SSJ1 to SSJ3 in the HTC.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
its called super vegetto in tenkaichi, he doesnt say ssj1 or 2, as in the manga and anime too. I know that didnt happen in the show, but the show is based on the manga. The whole fight between buu and normal form vegetto never happened in the manga, he turned super vegetto right away. My whole point was, that super vegetto surely is closer to ssj2 than 1. Not only that, but goku cud go ssj2, so could vegeta, so it makes sense when they're fused they'd be able to do the same thing, does it not?

Best answers
The best way to find out if he was 1 or 2 is to ask Akira Toriyama.
So who's gonna ask him???????
:D:D

2D/3D Artist
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres no need for me to post cause I would just say the same thing David said.

I will back him up on this and say that Super Vegetto rules.
In addition to that...thats it.

Gon

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't even think Akira Toriyama knows for sure himself.

Kind of like that Super Kaioken... can't really be explained.
Makes no sense.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Gon said:
Kind of like that Super Kaioken... can't really be explained.
Makes no sense.
yes it does, it wasnt in the manga :x

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the wasiest way to say this would be.

Mange = Original
Series = 70% of original ^^

Best answers
If there was one or two person(s) there maked the model and all the animations to Vegetto, wouldn't it be possyble that it would come into 1.3?

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You think 1 or 2 people would be willing to do all the work?

Operation Tien has been active for about 2 years now, and it's still not done. There's been great progress lately, but it's still not done.

What's taking the project so long, you ask? The animations. They're hard to do, and even harder to do right. They take a lot of time, and not everyone is able or willing to put in so much effort for it.

So, don't take it so lightly. O: It's hard work.

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Lightning also appears when a Character is of a high power level, such as Super Perfect Cell (Cell upon returning to earth after exploding on king kai's planet with the death of Goku, King kai, Bubbles and Gregory).

This image says it all, however i'm not sure if this is the case with the manga (I'll let David elaborate for me there since he knows more about the manga then me ;)).

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
Lightning also appears when a Character is of a high power level, such as Super Perfect Cell (Cell upon returning to earth after exploding on king kai's planet with the death of Goku, King kai, Bubbles and Gregory).

This image says it all, however i'm not sure if this is the case with the manga (I'll let David elaborate for me there since he knows more about the manga then me ;)).
Acording to the aura. That was SSJ2 aswell ^^

Remember cell had sayian blod. So theoreticly he could go SSJ ^^

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
so all this sayis Vegetto was a ASCENDED SAiYAN or a SSJ 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom