Vegetto

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan would of demolished cell in 10 seconds if one of his arms wern't damaged.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol, Gohan was still far stronger than cell even after he blew himself up. Not only was he injured but he had lost confidence in his own power and STILL stuggled against all of Cells power with one arm. His hidden powers were nothing close to what they were because of his lack of confidence, but Goku built up his confidence and after Vegeta created a short distraction for Cell, Gohans hidden powers surfaced and youll notice the power stuggle went almost instantly from looking like Cell was going to win certainly, straight to Cell being destroyed by Gohans power....

Anyway... Is this topic still about Vegetto? IMO, we should start project Vegetto after Tien, but thats just a personal preference. Plus im pretty sure Vegetto only went regular SSJ in the series. He already was clearly stronger than Majin Buu in normal form. Anything above SSJ would have been overkill. So he has plenty of attacks, he should have one transformation(SSJ) imo, maybe average health but more PL? or maybe he could be the only character able to fight Buu evenly in terms of HP/PL/Attacks?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still think it should be operation gotenks after tien, then if gotenks is completed, you can use the custom models for vegetto or whatever fusion you want. Main reason is, it's gonna be stupid to implement veggetto with a buddy system, because goku and vegeta are already in the game. As a single character he'd just be the "I win" character like buu is now. I think we're all jumping a little too far ahead of ourselves atm, I'm 90% sure that gotenks will never be done in time considering the time its taking for tien. Instead of arguing in this thread it'd be better to spend time animating for tien.

Best answers
I'll just say this : make Vegetto one transformation : Super Vegetto and make this transformation powerfull enough to fight Buu in his final form.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
I still think it should be operation gotenks after tien, then if gotenks is completed, you can use the custom models for vegetto or whatever fusion you want. Main reason is, it's gonna be stupid to implement veggetto with a buddy system, because goku and vegeta are already in the game. As a single character he'd just be the "I win" character like buu is now. I think we're all jumping a little too far ahead of ourselves atm, I'm 90% sure that gotenks will never be done in time considering the time its taking for tien. Instead of arguing in this thread it'd be better to spend time animating for tien.
I thought Vegetto was going to be his own character, you start out as normal Vegetto? It would be stupid to have a buddy system with Vegetto, so why have it? He doesnt have to be overpowered like Buu, I said maybe he could be just a regular balanced character or maybe overpowered like buu is. Partly the reason Im thinking it would be better to start Vegetto instead of gotenks is that Gotenks will probably never be done... If you think about it, project Gotenks will require a Goten, Trunks, Regular Gotenks/SSJ1/SSJ2, and a SSJ3 Gotenks. All of which would have to be made and animated seperately for the most part (I may be wrong, is it possible to make them all use the same animations?), where Vegetto would only have to have one set of animations with a regular and SSJ form. Still it would be cool to have Gotenks just to see the Fusion dance done in-game.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can use the same animations on all of them scince they're pretty much the same size. More work for modelers but we have plenty of them here but we have hardly any animators. Plus, If you hadnt noticed in the stickies it say's that we're quite capable of picking our own characters for the game, the only reason operation Gotenks was accepted was because it wud be a unique character and enabled a unique method of fusion, because people have been crying out for fusion in esf for years. Really, why add a comepletely new class for a character which will play in the exact same way as piccolo or krillin, i can use the new custom model feature to do that. Gotenks, is unique in approach and takes advantage of new features, thus why the team accepted the idea.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well if one set of animations can be done for the whole character then I think its possible to finish him. But this thread is about adding Vegetto, thats why I suggested he may be a more simple project to complete, but will Vegetto still be an option for after Gotenks?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll put it like this : (http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835)

Sticky: Before you post said:
Stuff that won't ever be in the next releases
This stuff won't be in the next releases, so don't bother posting about it.

New Characters
There might be new player models, but we're perfectly able to pick those ourselves. So your 'add this guy/gal/thing because he/she/it is so cool!!!' thread will probably be ignored by us. If you have to suggest an actualy new character idea, then at least give us original (non-projectile/controlled beam) attacks, and one transformation/transformation alternative (powering up is not an option) for him/her/it/pie...
The only thing vegetto really has is the beam sword, but i cant ever see that being useful in esf, plus he has the five generic ball shot thing, which is the only thing i think he'd be good for, even then he's got a crap attack selection. All his other attacks nobody ever see's. He's not as original as gotenks (attack wise or transform wise) and thus he isnt really up there with the teams priorities, sorry but thats how it is.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
I'll just say this : make Vegetto one transformation : Super Vegetto and make this transformation powerfull enough to fight Buu in his final form.
OMG have your hear of BALANCE DUDE then if they make it like this to be as strong as kid Buu OMG evryonw will like to stard whit a pl of 20 000 000 (random pl i don't know what's buu final form pl) one hit one kill to others and you will se a server filled whit VegeTTo

Best answers
john_volkov said:
OMG have your hear of BALANCE DUDE then if they make it like this to be as strong as kid Buu OMG evryonw will like to stard whit a pl of 20 000 000 (random pl i don't know what's buu final form pl) one hit one kill to others and you will se a server filled whit VegeTTo
I've never said that Vegetto would start with 20 000 000 PL.
They could make Vegetto pickable just once . Then just one guy could pick Vegetto.And Vegetto would gain XP much slower than the others so the others could have a chance.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about this my friends!

Vegitto
HP: 150
SP: 230
Starting PL: 1,200,000
Trans PL: 3,000,000 (X2 multiplier)= Super Vegitto
um.. I forgot his attacks...

One trans isn't too great but what if he had pretty good stats

Vegitto
HP: 200?
SP: 330

He may not have an advantage in PL over SS3 Goku but his stats give him a chance to compete.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the 2nd Son said:
How about this my friends!

Vegitto
HP: 150
SP: 230
Starting PL: 1,200,000
Trans PL: 3,000,000 (X2.5 multiplier)= Super Vegitto
um.. I forgot his attacks...

One trans isn't too great but what if he had pretty good stats

Vegitto
HP: 200?
SP: 330

He may not have an advantage in PL over SS3 Goku but his stats give him a chance to compete.
When Fusions Transform there pls go up dramatically.

Best answers
Like it is said before: He could have a power up trans and then he could transform into Super Vegetto.

The stats:

Vegetto
HP: 140
SP: 200
Start PL: 1.100.000
Trans PL to Power up Vegetto: 2.000.000 (2 times the PL = 4.000.000)

Power up Vegetto: (Black hair.)
HP: 190
SP: 250
Trans PL to Super Vegetto: 7.000.000 (2 times the PL = 14.000.000)

Super Vegetto:
HP: 250
SP: 310

What do you think?

Best answers
I dunno but i think Vegetto's transformation should make him stronger.
Starting PL :2 500 000
Transforms at 6 mil and then his PL goes to 12 mil.
And if one transformation isn't enough make him a powerup at 13 mil and after that his PL would grow to 20 mil.
I think transforming at 6 mil would make Vegetto less pickable .
And you could make him gain XP a lot harder than the others.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
I dunno but i think Vegetto's transformation should make him stronger.
Starting PL :2 500 000
Transforms at 6 mil and then his PL goes to 12 mil.
And if one transformation isn't enough make him a powerup at 13 mil and after that his PL would grow to 20 mil.
I think transforming at 6 mil would make Vegetto less pickable .
And you could make him gain XP a lot harder than the others.
No, just no. That's twice as bad as Buu, infact it will be the next worst thing.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
I've never said that Vegetto would start with 20 000 000 PL.
They could make Vegetto pickable just once . Then just one guy could pick Vegetto.And Vegetto would gain XP much slower than the others so the others could have a chance.
You sayid to be as strong as bu is in his final form,about 20 000 000,and if one guy get Vegetto on a server do you think he will let him go ?and why will Vegetto get smaller XP

Here is who VegeTTo sulld look like to be balance

VegeTTo
Life :130
Speed :210

Starting pl : 950 000
Transfomration 2 000 000 (+x2)
Perfect Transfomation 5 000 000

SSJ VegeTTo
Life :150 - 160
Speed :280 - 300

Transfomation at 7 500 000 (+x2)

SSJ 2 Vegetto
Life :190 - 200
Speeed :320 - 350

and his attak's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
You sayid to be as strong as bu is in his final form,about 20 000 000,and if one guy get Vegetto on a server do you think he will let him go ?and why will Vegetto get smaller XP

Here is who VegeTTo sulld look like to be balance

VegeTTo
Life :130 No 110
Speed :210

Starting pl : 950 000 No 1,500,000
Transfomration 2 000 000 (+x2) No 3,350,000
Perfect Transfomation 5 000 000 No 5,750,000

SSJ VegeTTo
Life :150 - 160 No 190
Speed :280 - 300 No 400

Transfomation at 7 500 000 (+x2)

SSJ 2 Vegetto - Does Not Exist
Life :190 - 200
Speeed :320 - 350

and his attak's
You gotta remeber that vegeto is a fusion, he is 2 persons, Vegeta And Goku.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so what ? if he will be a caracter in esf he suld be balance not to be unblanace even if he is a fusion caracter he suld be like the rest balace

Best answers
Actully I agree with john. If he should be as strong as Vegeta and Goku together then he would be pretty unbalanced and wouldn't be in 1.3. He should be balanced so he had a chance to be in 1.3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is an utterly ridiculous idea, when you think of the game as it is, it's utterly unbalanced NOW. Do we need more unbalancing? Noooo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom