Vegetto

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Vegetto never went SSJ 2
Well, he does have a lightning aura, but his hair doesn't get much spikier. Not as spikey as most SSJ2's do.

Since he's a fusion character, I think he's on a completely different level altogether. Super Vegetto was far stronger than an SSJ2.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so who many transformation will Vegetto have if he will be in ?
Normal
SSJ
SSJ2
Super Vegetto ?

Best answers
no

Shiyojin (geez that's a hard-to-copy-name) just said that His Super Saiyan state was not ssj2, but was more powerful, meaning he will only have
Normal
and
Super

Did I get it right?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he only has normal and SSJ then he suld not be add it he dose not have many transfomation he willl be the weak'es caracter in ESF

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell? He'll be the weakest, you say?

There are more than one character with only 1 trans, like Krillin. So don't give me that nonsense. =/

They would balance him, like they'll do with Krillin, Piccolo and other characters who only have one or two transes.

Just because he doesn't have many transes doesn't mean he's weak. You obviously don't know a thing about balance. =/

Best answers
not if he's transforming powerlevel would be higher
like Kirllin's...he has to be 3 mil to transform, while gohan and trunks for example onle 1 mil..
we could make vegetto 5 mil, and he should get like 10 mil when transformed, and maybe a few powerups after that, jsut like kirllins

Best answers
Or they could make it like he has to be 3 mil to transform but he would power up 2? times or 3 times indstead of 2 times. (Pretty unbalanced)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though ti would be nice to see Vegetto Implemented, there's too much work in figuring out exactly how to balance him. A Buddy system between Goku and Vegeta would make sense logicaly since that's how previous ideas for Gotenks were suggested, for him to be implemented via the buddy system, however this is Goku and Vegeta we are speaking of, and they have enough attacks and transformations between them as it is. Adding Vegetto as a seperate class is also another way, however how to implement his attacks and how strong should they be made?, also what should he starting stats be in terms of pl and speed?. These are the reasons as to why I think the team would have trouble deciding amoungst how to implement Vegetto into the game.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
there can be a way to add Vegetto but imo i dont really think he is needed.You could have power up's like Krillin. As most of the saiyans have more than 2 transformations, so here it goes.

Normal pl of 900.000 to start
transform pl 1.500.000

powerup 1 pl to start 3.500.000 (he will still have balck/brown hair)
transform pl 5.000.000

Super Vegetto pl of 10 or 12 mill? (gold hair)

As i said he is not needed

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
StOrMfIgHtEr said:
there can be a way to add Vegetto but imo i dont really think he is needed.You could have power up's like Krillin. As most of the saiyans have more than 2 transformations, so here it goes.

Normal pl of 900.000 to start
transform pl 1.500.000

powerup 1 pl to start 3.500.000 (he will still have balck/brown hair)
transform pl 5.000.000

Super Vegetto pl of 10 or 12 mill? (gold hair)

As i said he is not needed
Fight your way to 1.5mil pl in order to get a power up that will take you to 3.5mil? that's unbalanced, considering we are talking about Vegetto. Most characters have a 2x multiplier when they transform, and that's over twice the pl gain from transforming.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okay, here's the thing, If gotenks gets into 1.3, with use of custom models you'll be able to replace them with any fusion you want D:!?!?!!!11!

There u go, i said it.

Best answers
Yeah thats right, but it would be great if you could play as Vegetto vs. Gotenks.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats what im saying though, 1.3 will have custom models (meaning when you select your character, you can choose a model set as well) so you could have gotenks vs vegetto versus gokule and gogeta, there's no end to the possibilities D:

Best answers
Okay, didn't know. Thats nice. But the attacks would be Gotenks, right? (If it is him you replace.)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes =/ its the only drawback, but for variety's sake the custom models will be nice =] plus, i really doubt there's a way to make veggetto balanced and keep him true to the show, not only that but it'll be more work for the team, and the community, and right now the community still hasnt finished tien after 2 years =\ so... i dont think we need to worry about adding veggetto, gotenks would be a much better achievement imo.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Where all this info is coming from?
If you people really watched the show, Vegetto never stated him going Super Saiyan 2...
He surpassed Super Saiyan, yes, but it wasnt official he went SSJ2.

Just call it Super Vegetto, it's not USSJ, it's not SSJ2, it's not LSSJ...just Super Vegetto =P

And keep in mind that he was probably the strongest character in DBZ...
I dont see him getting added =/ even though I would like too...it wont happen.

thats what im saying though, 1.3 will have custom models (meaning when you select your character, you can choose a model set as well) so you could have gotenks vs vegetto versus gokule and gogeta, there's no end to the possibilities D:
Yep, thats what im mostly waiting for! ^^
I have a question though, hope you can answer it...can we also add different sounds? or we'll have to replace each time we want to play as a different char?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
apparently sounds/sprites are a serverside thing, so unfortunately having custom sounds/sprites isnt possible :( but with the custom models, if you and somebody else have the same models (say... adult gohan for gohan) you could be teen gohan and he cud be adult gohan, if you havent got the same model, it'll just show up as regular gohan because its all a clientside thing.

SSJ2 is a fan made term anyway, the only time its ever used is when goku says "I suppose you could call it ssj2" but the fact is Vegetto only refered to himself as super vegetto, even though he had lightning aura and very spikey hair you cant really say what transformations he had.

Best answers
john_volkov said:
Nop he was SSJ 2 when fighting Buu and if you want VegeTTo to be balance he suld have SSJ 2

Hey man Vegetto was just Ssj 1.When he fought Buu.
He transformed like all the super sayans.He never skipped Ssj1 ,no one could jump a transformation,even goku to be a ssj3 had to go first ss1 then ssj2 and then ssj3.
You might think that Vegetto was ssj 2 because of the currents surounding him, but he ahd those because he was to strong.

And another transformation would be unbalanced ,unnecessary and unexistent.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

dunno if you know this, but the electricity only ever appears when a saiyan is ssj2 or higher.

imo, he's ssj2, but the anime doesnt show the transformation in the same way as the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom