Vegetto WIP

Best answers
i bet he draws dbz in his spare time cuz thats a awsome skins i draw tooo eheheheh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good.. the only beef i have is that the side view looks like his neck protrudes out too much. it doens't look natural.. heres a lil simple drawover i did

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahh thanks everybody =D

maybe the hair should be a little taller
Yeh the Hair needs to be a little Taller
same thing about the hair though
yup..i know there is something about the hair =/ i cant quite figure it out...although im not sure i really want to ^_^" heh, but i'll try to change the shape of it a bit, i kinda like it the way it is atm, we'll see how it goes =P

go make a trunks or a vegeta :)
haha ;] im thinking more like...gogeta =]

Can I make a sig out of that? :p
heh sorry :p but that would be a no, i dont want to sound like an ass but tones of people asked that for their sigs and it'll be way too weird seeing the same thing in every sig heh.
ill tell you what though, when ill make a few poses and render, ill allow people to use it for sigs =D it'll be highquality pics ;)

i bet he draws dbz in his spare time cuz thats a awsome skins i draw tooo eheheheh
heh ^_^" thanks, i actually do, ive been drawing dbz for a couple of years or so =]

looks good.. the only beef i have is that the side view looks like his neck protrudes out too much. it doens't look natural.. heres a lil simple drawover i did

ow yeah, i got that crit before i started skinning it =] it's already fixed :smile:

thanks everybody =D you're comments are motivating!
ill keep you updated =)

DiZ

Best answers
Wow awsome job there dude, too bad esf cant handle this beauty.. =/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
comment: his left hair corn should be a little lefter :D

of yea and when he is normal is ok http://www.dbzn.net/fusions/vegetto.jpg but when he is ssj his hair corns R higher and the hair is'nt backwards is upwards look at my sig's gif not image, the image is manga

of yea and aboud his years my comment isn't that the model shoud need wax :)) is that he shoud need a 3D or a painted maze U know !!

Best answers
Wow SV I can't believe i never saw this thread. That model is amazing. You might have mentioned it before but is this an update of your zeqII vegetto model?
If so, i'd say especially the hair is a vast improvement.

Best answers
ESF graphics=sucks
ZEQ2 graphics=Awesome

And keep it up SV, ur the best cel-shading skiner i've ever seen.
And modeller ofcourse

want to see kid gohans model of androids saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy mother of skins and modelz0rz Batman!

o_O Dude that's incredible. I never knew you had it in you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
ESF graphics=sucks
ZEQ2 graphics=Awesome

And keep it up SV, ur the best cel-shading skiner i've ever seen.
And modeller ofcourse

want to see kid gohans model of androids saga.
You mean...
Quake's graphic's =sucks
Quake 3's graphics =Awesome

And what about this model won't be able to be in ESF? I'm sure the quake engine could handel it

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@dor - i couldnt understand what you mean =/..

@VeGeTTo - i couldnt understand much of what you wrote either =/ just something about the hair but i already said ill fix that ;)

@The_Real_Legend - well, mostly =P i only reused the hair from my old vegetto but i improved it alot! the rest is from scratch =]

@Black Gohan - thanks ^_^

@Shiyojin Rommyu - thanks again ='D

@Growler - i think you mean
Half-Life's graphics = sucks
Quake 3's graphics =Awesome
^_^ hehe
esf would handle the model but it wouldnt be able to preform the cell shading effect, we all know that.

Best answers
I have found a cell shading tutorial but only with color. Do you have a tutorial for doing cell shading with textures?

Best answers
man its just perfect, its incredible its 99,9 accurate . Great job your the best modeler and skinner around!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SV, I think Growler means the HL engine is based off the Quake engine, which it is to an extent, and neither support Cell Shading, unlike the Q3 engine.

Best answers
quake 3 doesnt support cell-shading either.

great job on Vegetto SV, and to think you expect me to make a beter one for zeq2 :S ...... DAMN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
quote :quake 3 doesnt support cell-shading either.

i thought zeq2 whas on that engine at first with cellshade

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
quake 3 does support cell shading, it has to otherwise zeq2 screenshots wouldnt exist.

Lookin good SV, i thiunk the hair could be more pointy at the front, and maybe the neck is a little thick at the bottom, great job on it though, really love how you cell shade :yes:.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
quake 3 does support cell shading, it has to otherwise zeq2 screenshots wouldnt exist.
It doesn't support TRUE cel-shading (i.e. shadows are not affected by light sources) but rather Zeq2 and some other mods make use of a clever little shader to simulate it. (basically its just a simple two tone bitmap mapped with tcGen enviroment - if you understand anything about Quake3's shader script :laff: )

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Element4q2 said:
It doesn't support TRUE cel-shading (i.e. shadows are not affected by light sources) but rather Zeq2 and some other mods make use of a clever little shader to simulate it. (basically its just a simple two tone bitmap mapped with tcGen enviroment - if you understand anything about Quake3's shader script :laff: )
thats true =D the shaders do the job pretty well, although, when we'll have our hands on the q3 source code we'll be able to code real cell shading.

anyway, ontopic people! =D

blaize said:
great job on Vegetto SV, and to think you expect me to make a beter one for zeq2 :S ...... DAMN
haha ^_^ dont forget...we have the secrete "base" weapon :smile:
and get on msn will ya :p i still need that rigging help thingeh :talk:

Davidskiwan said:
Lookin good SV, i thiunk the hair could be more pointy at the front, and maybe the neck is a little thick at the bottom, great job on it though, really love how you cell shade :yes:.
thanks man =] ill talk to you on msn later, it seems im having a hard time shaping that hair right heh ;/

thanks again for the awesome comments!!!
ill post a few refs i have for the poses/renders that im planning on doing later! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom