Vegeta Trans Video

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was the best movie.I was more excited then i ever waas wathing the show.But it could be longer when he screams.I wwas getting into it then he stopped screaming

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well . like pcjoe said. timing is everything if they make it longer you will end up flying away when your still screaming..

i dont like the lil music myself but oh well. it would be nice to have the big screaming then the screaming goes down and gets into a aura sound. ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spin you got me all wrong.The music to me is the best part.Thats what kept me so exicited like series.Its just teh way it cut off.I wanted the music to be longer.Not his screaming.They should make so you cant move till its done with everything.Oh and the video was perfect all clear and nice.Or is it because i got the latest video card

eot156

E
1 more suggestion, I would think it would be a lil more *INVOLVED* if the power level would start increasing SLOWLY and then suddenly jump up. Cuz right now the numbers stay the same and suddenly just jump to 4 mil. ;/

Best answers
this movie gave me shivers....but for something totally off topic....i think for beta 2 you guys should give some serious thought to making a hercule model now that would be cool.;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tahts a great idea.That should be in.Because they always say his powerlevel is rasing.They are gaining the power to transform.Building there strenght.You should post this in suggestions.I bet everybody will agree with you.Nice idea:yes:

Best answers
ok...you guys shouldnt have one animation for each charactor...it will wear out after a while...you should make charactors have different ssj animations that are random.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didnt pc joe say that everybody has there own.Goku will probably have his own musc.With a bigger ki dome.All i know is that everybodies will be different

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was very impressive, probably one of the most impressive transformation animation and gfx i've ever seen. Only thing I can say is, maybe when the white dome explodes, change it to SSJ there, not after he stands still.

And the Aura around him, the top of it looks a little messed up.. Like, bulging.

Best answers
Okay, so heres all i can see that's not quite right.

The numbers not on a gradual rise, and the low number increase (im sure the numbers are just random).

The fact that it cuts off and everything, i hope you can maybe find a way to fix that because it really takes away from the masterpiece beginning you have there..

And two questions, will everyoen in the map beable to here that scream and see that smoke and stuff? Thanks.

And another one how's it feel ot have the BEST MOD EVER!!!!!!!!!! WITH THE BEST AND ONLY TRANSFORMATION VIDEO EVER!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAH ITS AWESOME.

[/insane ranting]

well off ot go watch it again.

Best answers
true this is one amazing piece of footage, but i bet it will get boring and annoying after about 30 transformations...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow!!! That's sweet! And I bet it looks way more amazing in game at higher quality! Very impressive! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
hummana hummana hummana erg, SO COOL!!!! I think he should hold a pose after he transforms for a second with the gold hair

Best answers
Originally posted by Newto
hummana hummana hummana erg, SO COOL!!!! I think he should hold a pose after he transforms for a second with the gold hair
he did

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:shocked: That is the coolest thing i've ever seen! The beta is getting better and better all the time! Keep up the good work! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just saw it and all i hafta say is wow :shocked: :shocked:

Best answers
i must say "that was so awsome left me stearing at a super sayin vegeta" just one prob the music cuts out to soon apart from that good job and i think this mod (when reaches beta 1 realase) is gonna rock dragon mod z doesnt stand a chance and me and my freiend kasuagai are gonna be up all nighyt playing esf

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I finally got to a computer where I can see it. All I can say is badass. Now Joe, DT (if ya remember me from the BotM days that is :p ) ya know I never have anything but constructive criticism. The only issues I see is with the sound not being synched (can't be helped), and part of the music. I don't think anything needs to be longer. I just think that everything cuts off too abruptly. I think the music should have a longer fade out at the end so it doesn't just up and stop. Actually, watching it again, I think the scream is good, it's just the music might need to be a tiny bit longer and fade away a bit slower. Aside from that, exceedingly badass :)

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom