Vegeta Trans Video

Best answers
stop it with the goku is better replys :cry: ure just teasing us and such, U know we cant see it and u playtesters are putting weight on an already shaky foundation:) . Personally as i said twice the vid is cool is transformation is cool and since it is the only transfromation the on lookers can watch it is by far the coolest :D

Best answers
Im not asking for one i just wanted to know what was all the comotion about:tired:

Best answers
dont know if this have ben asked but:
that big explosion thingy that cames out just when he transform.... is that hurting ppl?:shocked: :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope though we were thinking about making it push people back but do no damage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
though it might not happen so dont asume its in 100%

Best answers
I heard something about it pushing beams back to is that true?

Best answers
Yeah when you block a beam you will get in somekind of struggle, if you win you swat away the beam, if you lose, you will get gibbed :)

Best answers
Why is everything were seeing either Vegeta or Goku!? Where is Krillin! :cry:

Pretty sure I've yet to see a single screen of Krillin in game...

Scruffie

S
I just saw the vid and I have one complaint. Once he does all his screaming and actual transforming (which is perfect, except for none flashing hair) the aura goes *poof!* and he stands there just normal, like nothing happened. He just falls back into this relaxed position, and that isn't what happens the first time they transform.

They take a while to control the power, and this is shown by, the clenching of fists, bending over a bit, or breathing heavily (these don't nessecarily happen all at once, e.g. Goku only stood with clenched fists and one bad ass attitude, but all the Saiyens react differently)

Your Vegeta just returns to normal after, which isn't quite as realistic...

Best answers
DBZ isnt realistic, you got it? IMO everything they have done is fine, and yes vegeta in DBZ does fall into a relaxed position showing that he is determined to whoop but and is not scared/ anxious or anything. Nuff said

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
The transformation is 2 different sounds. There is a beginning part, and theres the last HA. It needs to be 2 different sound files, because as you gain pl, your tranny changes, and the length of the transformation changes also.
What I meant was for the music file actually, not for the final product. I was talking about taking two different sections of the song and splicing them together as opposed to using a single straight section of the song and then mixing in the voice effects (and cutting into multiple files as need be for transformations). Though once again in retrospect, listening to the song, I don't like my thoughts as much (don't think that drumming would sound good, though I could make a mix of it to demostrate my point but that's neither here nor there :p I guess ideally what I'd like (don't know if it works this way in DBZ in either version, though I have seen it in other shows) is for the song to play to completion while the battle continues, but have it only be clientside and not something other players here. However, this would interupt the other mp3s playing. Ah well, can't have everything lol.

-Karrde-

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
I just saw the vid and I have one complaint. Once he does all his screaming and actual transforming (which is perfect, except for none flashing hair) the aura goes *poof!* and he stands there just normal, like nothing happened. He just falls back into this relaxed position, and that isn't what happens the first time they transform.

They take a while to control the power, and this is shown by, the clenching of fists, bending over a bit, or breathing heavily (these don't nessecarily happen all at once, e.g. Goku only stood with clenched fists and one bad ass attitude, but all the Saiyens react differently)

Your Vegeta just returns to normal after, which isn't quite as realistic...
Buddy, lets get something strait here. What do you want him to do after he transforms? I dont think you guys are getting this, you are thinking of the show too much, and not thinking of the accual game play. Your in an arena with other players that can blow your ass to peices at any given time. Do you want vegeta to just sit there and look pretty while someone blows your ass to peices? When your transforming, your eyes arnt really fixed on the FX, your fixed on the enemys that are comming at you. When you think about it, when someone is transforming for the first time in the show will be looking at the enemy ( Frieza in the Frieza saga powering up to 100% power ) to see if the enemy will let them transform. Someone can be a complete **** and just kill you every time while your trying to transform ( if they can find you that is ). People like myself will sit there wait till you reach your maximum power, and then beat your ass :) That way i know that i beat you at your best. If someone is swooping at you with melee while you are transformnig, your going to detransform, dodge/block the hit, and try to hit him away so you can buy yourself enough time to transform.
This is how it is - You transform, your done, and you go on with your day. Nice, simple, and easy.

Best answers
If you want more FX just hit turbo after it or the charge button or both. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me wonders if that actualy works

Best answers
*slaps Hibiki* shut up ;D

goku is nothing compared to vegeta...... that is why vegeta always wins.............................

..................................well..........he SHOULD............................

Best answers
if you could extend the music a little bit and kinda fade it out (quickly of course but not just stop) i think it would make it just a tad better. Just extend the music a second or two thats it i'm not saying make him stand still just have a little more music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom