Vegeta Trans Video

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i duno... cs is a pretty awesome game with great concept and ideas behind it... then again esf is kool.. its two diff types of games i guess.. so you can't judge

Best answers
I deffinetly know this is not the place to post this but... ITS NOT WORKING.... YYYYY???? IIIITTT CANT BE !!!!
it sounds fantastic, please some1 help me...
i have DiVx5.2 but it keeps freezing...
My default media player is Windows Media Player.... o_o

ultrassj_vegeta

U
the winamp playa is good.. i tried to view that wrath of goku video thing they had b4... it kept like freezing on sum frames in windows media playa.. i had the codec and all but it didn work... but if u use the winamp one i didn get ne like skippage of freezing

Best answers
Wow it's just SO awesome, my compliments O_O :yes: . What is that mp3 called playing at vegeta's transformation. I love it and remember it from cell saga.

Best answers
Wow even the flame rotates now I didnt think that could be done withought problems thats pretty damn amazing.
His PL doubled too and he was already pretty high. And the dome of energy when he transformed was *kisses all five fingers as he pulls back hands while opening hand* PERFECT!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ok i guess

o_o

Pcjoe, fusion says u suck cos u had ago at him cos he likes dmz.. :shocked:

Best answers
and i thought that a beta version means that the product isnt completely done yet, but this doesnt look like a beta version!!!!

the only things u esf devs have to do is sum more model for the next transformation stages, and code that advanced transformation stuff. maybe some melee thingies...

thats all you have to do after the beta 1 !!!

Best answers
Wow, thats pretty good. Although I think I've figured out what its missing. Right after Vegeta transforms, his aura dissapears. It would be cool if the player went into Turbo after transforming to keep that aura around him or something... Add to the effect. :D

Best answers
whoaaa what a great movie!!!!!!!!!! I would love to see some more!! This game will rule the world!!!!!!!!

Retired
Best answers
yeah looks very nice. i like the hair moving a bit :). ESF should be comended for that vid :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I think he means he has already seen that stuff. I'm sure since he is part of the team he has a copy of the Beta. And he can do a lot more than just watch the transformations.

But for us lowly peons, it brightened our day.

And the mp3 that is playing while he transforms is taken straight from the english version. I think it looked perfect. Especially that huge orb of energy that shot out everywhere.

Scruffie

S
It didn't work for me! Wah!

The music played but the picture froze... odddd!

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
[12:38] * suicidal_maniac watches transforamtion video
[12:38] * suicidal_maniac faints
[12:39] -[ suicidal_maniac ]- its hard to believe they improved the alpha so much
[12:40] -[ suicidal_maniac ]- i still dont know how they assembled such a talented team
[12:40] -[ suicidal_maniac ]- to work on the same thing

I think thats pretty much my response!!!

Best answers
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome man, ESF TEAM good job, But maybe you can make it a little bit longer? it has to look like it's really hard to get SSJ, the first part is like AAAHH, then the sort of Explosion, and then, THEN!! then his hair turns gold :D

Best answers
Great work. Really sweet. And about the music thingy. If the mp3 player pauses every1 knows that yer transforming right? That would be kewl actually, just like in the show every1 could be like O_O omg some1 is transformin so they gotta watch out for him :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have been hearing a lot of people suggesting that the transformation be longer. You guys realize that this is how you transform in-game. So you want it to be longer so that someone can kill you?

I think it's perfect. If they made it longer you could just be killed.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder of the little second would matter...

it just doesn't seem right how the screaming stops..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom