USSJ Trunks WIP

Best answers
if he is in armor, and u make his body without armor, then plan on adding the armor, it is going to waste polys and look really bad, trust me, its much better all around to just model the armor and body together.....i mean no offense but it just doesnt really make sense to make seperate armor and add it to him when ur done....

Best answers
Sirken Himuria said:
MUAHAH masseve body i got on him i will finnished the body and then hair and attach armor and REMOVE THE BODY PARTS i don't need
can u read eather?

Best answers
yes, i know what ur going for, and its still not a very good idea, trust me i used to model all the time, and if ur going for that, and considering ur not a really skilled modeler its probly going to look bad and waste some polys, even if u do delete some parts....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well hes kinda flat...imean...hes bough and all but straight,>_>having some trouble explaining myself...hope u understood...if not then pm meh :p

Best answers
THis model has no limit to poly right now that y i don't care i just make them and then edit them and this is the test model and not going into a mod right now if it is i will lower the poly and here is my update...

Best answers
the ultimate trunks!!! (coming to a forum near you) muahhaha almost don't then comes the armor and legs and BAM i am finnished!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that chest looks familiar..

although its somewhat good so far i guess

but u should change the topic name to brolly... ussj trunks isnt that huge.. plus he wore armor

Best answers
this 1 is gona were armor i an gona edit the body when i'm finnished and make the armor on the body then remove the body parts i don't need this is gona be a really cool model and i like it it's not as big as brolys close i do the preportions when i'm done to make it look like the manga trunks from my friends manga and this model took a whileto make on poly to poly! :p and i used the broly refs for the body because there are not many trunks body refs in the manga or internet 1 on google :p

Best answers
just wanted to tell you, having huge muscles doesnt mean you turn into a box w/ abs, and ussj trunks shoulders were never that huge, they dont even look like shoulders now, looks like some goofy jetpack assembly

Best answers
I guarantee you the manga did not look like that, your trunks looks like a cereal box w/ pecs and abs, and his shoulders arent even properly connected to his body. Nobody in the world who has the slightest grasp of anatomy would draw shoulders connect to the body in such a manner

Best answers
i have a problen making arms lol thats the only reason there weird there that big in the manga tho

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats holding his shoulders on, surely its not that scrawny lil thing you call a torso?, (hehe lil joke)

try and find a side picture of the trunks your making cuz that is where your screwing up, modelling on the details before you had the vertexes placed right wasnt a bright move either, its that much more work to correct, i know i say this alot, but this time its true,

the best thing for this model is this, select and delete all the vertexes, find a better ref (or learn the basic layout of a human torso) and start over,

Best answers
i'm not starting over this is a modeel for my personal use not for a mod [offtopic]and that vegeta model is mine every part of him because i made him and whats his name did relese it i made it from a pic i found i didn't know whos ref. is was i just desided to make it[/offtopic] and the trunks model is fine not fat or anything it's right out of the manga and i never edited it when i finnished the torso i made them along with it and i got more hair and makes it look just like him for now this is is unfinnished for a nother 2 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom