USSJ Trunks WIP

Best answers
its hard to find were the eyes are>_<(even with the render lol) the mouth looks very odd, imo the mouth should be higher up (a bit closer to the noise)
also the starting for the pointing up of the hair, it came to soon>_< (hope that makes sence) it should be a bit further back so it would givve the front of the hair a bit more room

the ears may be a bit to big but i cant tell due to the render>_<

gj am looking forward to updates

G
looks good, but that render program WAY to shiny ^^ can ya make a simpler picture?

Best answers
yea i will after this update ok? this is before i read ur posts flatshade is next and the mouth thing and stuff on c ya...

Best answers
the mouth looks a lil wierd but other then that it looks good

Best answers
WoW 600 polys just for 1/4 of the head, OMFG, anyways.. dude you are using way way to much polygons for wat u have shown us, and dont bother using veiwpoint as a 'render' becuase we cant see any details wat so ever, just post normal ms3d pics, so it isnt so god dam shiney :D. And how do u now lol how much 'percent' uve done lol anyway, its ok right now. Oh and it dosnt look like trunks... mwahaha im having a bad day.

Best answers
As an amish guy would say ITS THE DEVIL!!!!! lol lookin good

Best answers
im with laheen, 600 polies is a load for 1/4 of a head, not to mention, the poly placement is looking terrible, even worse then my models. Weld some vertices together, and post flat shaded pics.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no limit true, but a waste is still a waste, i cant see where all those polys are going, which more or less gaurantees it has a sloppy build,

G
i understand that moths r very hard to do, and that one looks bad. i would leave it to the skin if i were u

Best answers
Honestly i still cant see jack all right now with that veiwport render, it is WAY to shiny, like i said if you want to get better crits just post norm milkeh veiws, wat u got to hide? and just do wat fort said and DONT model the mouth. right now at your level of modeling it would be best to leave it so you dont mess it up ;).

Best answers
bla bla i already got the mouth how i want it and this is the ssj version

more hair coming soon

Best answers
Weres trunks? I dont see him, that guy dosnt look anything like trunks <_< Give him more hair..... like you said.... anyway its ok even if it dosnt look like trunks in anyway..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom