Trunks: Was Ussj the end?

Best answers
listen y is it always u that posts the one who doesnt have a mind of his own and listens to wut other people say to finally decide to say things no offense but any comment u make really means nothing to me simply for the fact that u cant think for urself.

anyway if u dont consider trunks trans a trans then u cant consider gohas a trans either their transes were basically the same wit a lil bit of differences like i siad if u can explain to me y trunks's isnt a trans and gohans is wen they are basically the same then prove it. i dont wanna hear no fan made bull**** i want some facts of y one is considered a trans and the other isnt

if u cant then if i were u id shut up about the fan made term bull**** thats the only thing u say now its fan made its fan made but b4 grega and some others posted u were agreein right along with me proving ur a follower not a leader.

i think for myself and believe in wut i say so if u dont like my opinion about it oh well dont post in here then. but if ur gonna keep throwin out that "fan made term" bullscrap then post some facts to go with it

Best answers
I am not thinking only for myself I am doing this for all the DBZ Fans out there who believe into some pony Fan Sites. I try to be as nice as possible to you and not to say any flames.

Ok here is a simple explanation.
Piccolo powering up(muscled) fighting against Imperfect Cell, You say you have DBZ Episodes then you should notice that Piccolo bulk up his muscles before fighting Cell.

You cannot call it a Saiyan Transformation because most of them has done it before. They call it names like Ultra because USSJ has Super already in it and if you make it SSSJ(Super Super Saiya-Jin) then it will sound ridiculous. They call it Ultra to define the Power Up.

And about the Fan Sites, It does'nt take a genius to figure it out. If you notice that they do not call themselves Official because they are not.

There are only 4 stage of Saiyan Transformation many people knows that.

Best answers
that not stating any type of fact because piccolo never bulked up his damn muscles so i dont kno where u get that **** from. now if u really wanna go into detail sinceu think u kno it all then u would kno that super saiyan 2 didnt get a name till goku was just about to go ssj3

and still u have not stated a fact of why ssj2 is a trans but trunks and vegetas transes are not u wont be able to give me a fact so dont even try it would be a waste of ur time and writing.

and as for ur theres only 4 transes there are alot of people who dont call it ussj or ussj 2 but aknowledge that there is at least one or 2 transes b4 u reach a ssj2.

and to totally honest wit u regardless of how much argue this topic it will come down to the same conclusion. although we may not have the same opinion arguin wit u about this is hardly worth my time and its very clear that both of our arguments are based on opinion some of mine are facts and comparisons and the fact that they all call them transes in the show.

urs on the other hand are based on wut you hear other people say and some bull**** about everyone being able to do it which isnt true at all and pretty farfecthed especially considering u even said master roshi and piccolo could do it too.

anyway i will stop postin in here cus im gettin tired of all these petty obstacles that seem to appear wenever u post ignorant comments on the matter. so as of now i am washing my hands of this topic. regardless of which i still stand by my opinion of wut i think is right and wrong believe wut u want and ill believe wut i want.

Best answers
Gokou, Vegeta and Trunks did Transform but only into Super Saiyan and in that Super Saiyan Form they can bulk up they're muscles and Power Up. But it's not a 4 Stages of Saiyan Transformation. For example is Majin Vegeta, many people say that it's a Saiyan Transformation but in fact it's not, Vegeta is just possesed by Babidi because he knows if he get's possesed his Power Level will be Huge.

From what you're telling me that only the Saiyans can do it, well you're wrong because almost all the DBZ Characters have the ability to Power Up even if they're Good, Evil Human, Nemic, Android or even Alien and for Movie examples Broly and Gokua(Bojack's Henchmen). You just can't accept the fact.

This is all that I can remember about the Pony Trans that many Fan Sites has been making.

SSJ grade 1
SSJ grade 2
SSJ grade 3
Super Saiyan Giji (I don't know what Giji means)
SSJ Full Power
USSJ
USSJ2
Majin

You see people can fool anyone with the use of the Internet but I will say nothing else anymore. Now it's up to you if you will believe them.

Best answers
X-boy said:
Gokou, Vegeta and Trunks did Transform but only into Super Saiyan and in that Super Saiyan Form they can bulk up they're muscles and Power Up. But it's not a 4 Stages of Saiyan Transformation. For example is Majin Vegeta, many people say that it's a Saiyan Transformation but in fact it's not, Vegeta is just possesed by Babidi because he knows if he get's possesed his Power Level will be Huge.

From what you're telling me that only the Saiyans can do it, well you're wrong because almost all the DBZ Characters have the ability to Power Up even if they're Good, Evil Human, Nemic, Android or even Alien and for Movie examples Broly and Gokua(Bojack's Henchmen). You just can't accept the fact.

This is all that I can remember about the Pony Trans that many Fan Sites has been making.

SSJ grade 1
SSJ grade 2
SSJ grade 3
Super Saiyan Giji (I don't know what Giji means)
SSJ Full Power
USSJ
USSJ2
Majin

You see people can fool anyone with the use of the Internet but I will say nothing else anymore. Now it's up to you if you will believe them.
from wat i know giji means fake, when goku powered up so much in normal form that his hair stands up and his kaioken aura mixes with a yellow color, all he needed now was a strong emotion like anger to trigger an SSJ transformation

and i think everyone should ditch whether USSJ was actually a transformation or not, as i believe that the anime was not meant to be black or white totally, there are some grey areas which weren't meant to be answered

but we can agree on one thing: the "USSJ transformation" had physical changes and so could be considered a real transformation depending on which point of view u c it as

Best answers
ok i said i wouldnt post again but this kid really pisses me off . look for the last damn time u do not have to call it "ussj" or any other names i jus wanna prove a point that regardless of wut u say it is a level or 2 between a super saiyan and a super saiyan 2. and if not that then it is very debateable.

ascension: To rise, in a figurative sense; to proceed from an inferior to a superior degree, from mean to noble objects, from particulars to generals, from modern to ancient times, from one note to another more acute,

this is wut they were trying to do though the whole android to cell games saga. they all realized that super saiyan was inferior to the opponents that had came up now so they needed to ascend to a superior level in order to have a chance to win.

u should be able to tell from the titles of the seires and such that trunks makes his own ascension hence why they name the episode trunks ascends.
he has surpassed the level of a regular super saiyan thus makin it a transformation (in my eyes anyway).

vegeta regarless of how u wanna see it he couldnt have beaten cell unless he ascended further past the super saiyan level. once he does this then he starts callin hiself super vegeta and all that other ****.

gohan ascends past the level of a super saiyan. wen fighting cell could not have touched cell unless he did ascend past it. he transforms and thats how has the power to beat cell.

now can u explain to me wut is the difference between all of these. i can answer it for u there are none. there is no difference between then because they have made their own different ascensions past the level of normal super saiyan.

transformation: 1.
a. The act or an instance of transforming.
b. The state of being transformed.
2. A marked change, as in appearance or character, usually for the better.
a. the act of changing in form or shape or appearance

trunks transformations : muscles buldge and swell, hair stands on end, aura changes, eyes glow white, increase of power and speed

vegetas transformation: muscles buldge and swell, aura gets thicker, speed and power increase, hair stands more on end

gohans transformation: muscles buldge but not as much as vegeta or trunks, aura changes, hair stands on end, increase in speed and power.

now there is no real difference in wut gohan did and wut trunks and vegeta did . they are all the same thing except for maybe a few visible differences nonetheless its the same idea and concept.

and as for x boy as for the powering up thing there are big differences in powering up and transforming.

powering up is nothing but increasing ur powerlevel higher then wut it originally was. transforming on the other hand is a change in physical form as well as powerlevel increase. there are alot of example i could give of a transformation but id rather not say.

now in my arguement ive presented facts opinions comparisons and even definitions to prove my point. can u do the same if so then show me?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
and as for ur theres only 4 transes there are alot of people who dont call it ussj or ussj 2 but aknowledge that there is at least one or 2 transes b4 u reach a ssj2.
OK how about this. I go by your asumptions. You say when they power up ti USSJ its a transformation between SSJ and SSJ2.

So going by that there are endless transformations betwean SSJ and SSJ2.

If Trunks would power up a bit lass but still more than Vegeta youd have another transformation. If he powers up a bit more you have a new transformation. And you can go on like that forever.

And another diffrence:
Powerup - power raises slowly is noticable (Cell observing Trunks)
transformation - allmoast instant powerboost (when Gohan transforms Cell dosent get whats going on untill he already transformed).

But since noone of us can proove anything itll stay like that. The only person capable of clearing that up is the maker of DBZ and if noone knows his phonenumber we wont be able to be shure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X-boy said:
Saiyans has only 4 Stages of Transformation it's SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3 and SSJ4
Oozaru.

At the end of the day (and hopefully this thread) we can agree to disagree, seeing as it mainly comes down to your interpretation rather than facts. Grega, X-boy, Dark Trunks, Herms, you've all stated the facts and your oppinions, so it's just down to what you want to believe. I doubt anyone has changed their viewpoints on USSJ and it's grades. To me there's enough physical evidence to prove that USSJ is it's own form, and that it has increasing levels of power (USSJ2) which lower speed. To me.

EDITIZZLE!

Here's my presentation displaying every single one of Trunks' forms. It uses my interpretation and my names. If you disagree then post here. It's not so much to say 'omg I made a presentation I must be right' but just to illustrate the forms and everyones reactions/responses to them. Enjoy.

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2W8JLLNFL0C0L1OGFNKYAJ8HW1

Now to make one for Vegeta :]

Best answers
couldnt hasve worded that any better myself. regardless of uwt i say or anoy of the others say all of us are goin to keep or own opinion and beliefs about the idea lol unless ur x boy. anyway i merely jus stated wut i think is right like guys state wut u think is right its no use tryin to force ur opinion onto me and others cus we are hard headed and believe wut we want to believe.

so the end result is that we basically have stalemate. no side is goin to get an edge over the other

Edit: by the way nice presentation ravendust. i liked it maybe this will clear some things up for some people.

Best answers
For Ravendust the reason I didn't put in Oozaru is because Gokou cannot use it easily in a fight because he need the moon to transform into a Oozaru not like SSJ.

For ~Dark Trunks~ it's really obvious that you're really mad at me because you feel like I want to make fun of you, well you're wrong again because it's not about you, you're not the topic here the topic here is Trunks and about USSJ so stop acting like a celebrity or something.

Ontopic:

Trunks Powered Up Five times in the Show if any of you will watch it again, then why didn't any of you not calling it USSJ1 to USSJ5, and like Grega said, if he Power Up more, then he could go on like forever. He even might go SSJ10 and further because Saiyans can Power Up all they want. Did any of you get my point there.

And for the last time I do not treat this as a contest on who has the edge over the other, I am just saying this to clear things up on all the DBZ Fans out there.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X-boy said:
Saiyans can Power Up all they want.
Sorry but that aint true ^^
They have a limit and when they reach it they cant go on with out training.
My post was based on the fact that betwean the number 1 and 2 there is an infinite amount of nimbers like (going from 2 down) 1.9999999999 (infinite nines) than you add -0.00(infinite zerros)1 and repeat.

But cause there are infinite places behind the decimal line there are also infinite numbers.

And yes Ozaru is a transformation. Come on he turns to a gigant monkey.

And as mentiond be4 by Dark Trunks we each have our own opinion. we stated our facts and we are still in square 1. So is there realy a point to continue?

PS Ravendust nice presentation. And with it you proved that there are infinite levels. BUt i still have my own opinion.

So if you ask me USSJ is allmoast the same as Majin exept Majin has no speed decrease.

PSS (my last post)

Best answers
Super Saiyan 1
Broly
Gohan
Goku
Goten
Future Trunks is only reaches Super Saiyan 1, but attained a higher overall strength by powering up significantly. This is known as "Ultra Super Saiyan", but is not actually listed as a real level, because it is just a beefed up Super Saiyan 1. This is the state Vegeta was in when he called himself Super Vegeta in the fight against Imperfect Cell.
Trunks
Vegeta
Super Saiyan 2
Broly
Gohan
Goku
Goten
Trunks
Majin Vegeta
Super Saiyan 3
Goku
Gotenks
Super Saiyan 4
Goku
Vegeta

Ok there is a good thing for every 1 and USSJ is not a trance it is a power up, and it has no speed added, rather taken.. the power increces x5 tho...another example is in the buu saga with gohan going mystic thats a power up

Best answers
Thanks for correcting me Grega maybe they can Power Up for more but not all they want. I am not really good at Math but if you're referring to the between of 1 and 2 then that could be infinite 9's.

But if you will watch the entire Cell Saga between Super Vegeta to Cell Games, Trunks did Powered Up more than 5 times. Then some Fan will say Trunks can go USSJ5.

Very good explanation there Volosity, USSJ is just a Name to define the Power Up. But its not a real Level of Super Saiyan Transformation. That pretty much answer all the questions about USSJ.

Best answers
listen no ones tryin to act like a celebrity so shut ur dumb ass up.i realize this topic isnt about me its about wut someone wanted to kno whether or not there was a form past his ussj form and ravendust pointed those out.

as for u seriously sometimes u can be cool and sometimes u act like the dmbest ****in kid ive ever seen because its already been called a stalemate yet u still post trying to get people to believe wut u say and unless they are thick headed like u they wont change their opinions about it.

we've called it a stalemate so drop u have ur beliefs, grega has his, ravendust has his, and i have mine. so **** jus drop it.

Best answers
I suggest that you don't use bad words because it's for your own good. And again I do not treat this Thread as a contest I am doing this to provide Information not just for you but for everybody else. But if you still treat this as a contest then that's your problem not mine.

Ontopic:

Ultra is not a Saiyan Level of Transformation but it's a Power Up. If anyone want to know more just read Volosity's reply and that sums up all of the answers regarding to USSJ.

Best answers
im not trating this as a contest and never have i was jus stating my facts and opinion about it like i said u cant prove me wrong and i cant prove u wrong i believe wut i believe and u believew wut u believe leave it at that

Best answers
Ok it's fine then I hope no one is angry at everybody because of this thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X-boy said:
Trunks Powered Up Five times in the Show if any of you will watch it again, then why didn't any of you not calling it USSJ1 to USSJ5
Did you watch the presentation I posted?

Best answers
No I didn't watch it because I can't download it because the transfer rate is 7kbps it's very slow. I don't know what is the problem because when I try to download the ESF game it's not that slow to download.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
listen no ones tryin to act like a celebrity so shut ur dumb ass up.i realize this topic isnt about me its about wut someone wanted to kno whether or not there was a form past his ussj form and ravendust pointed those out.

as for u seriously sometimes u can be cool and sometimes u act like the dmbest ****in kid ive ever seen because its already been called a stalemate yet u still post trying to get people to believe wut u say and unless they are thick headed like u they wont change their opinions about it.

we've called it a stalemate so drop u have ur beliefs, grega has his, ravendust has his, and i have mine. so **** jus drop it.

your recieving a warning for flaming/blatent abuse of another forum member. dont do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom