Trunks: Was Ussj the end?

Best answers
USSJ is a Fake it's just pumping muscles for power it's not a saiyan transformation.

If you want to see Gokou with big muscles watch the Saiyan Saga
If you want to see Piccolo getting his muscle power up watch Borrowed Powers and His name is Cell.

And Master Roshi is a real big example because he is the first in the Dragonball Series to pump up huge muscles. As Grega said then we might as well call him USSJ Roshi

And don't take the transformation word literally for example if some normal people try to exercise and now has large muscles then you'll call it transformation. Super or Ultra is just a name, all of DBZ characters are called super because they all have super powers.

I'll say this again Cell called Trunks that all he did is pump up your muscles. Trunks has huge muscles but it's "not" a saiyan transformation because we all know the stages are SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJ4. Even the ESF Team knows it that's why they will have USSJ as a consideration power up for Trunks because in the first release Trunks has only one transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X-Boy said:
Even the ESF Team knows it that's why they will have USSJ as a consideration power up for Trunks because in the first release Trunks has only one transformation.
Erm...in 1.2 all the characters only have one transformation. Oh well, if it's only a powerup...
grOOvy said:
What characters/transformations will Beta 1.3 have?
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)
Fission Mailed :p

If you want to see Gokou with big muscles watch the Saiyan Saga
Kaioken -_- His muscles bulge and spasm as he realises his body cannot channel so much power.

Look, this argument is fruitless. A transformation is a change in body and/or aura that increases power, USSJ is all of these things. My guess is that you're one of the hundreds of DBZ fanboys who thrive on fansites for knowledge rather than the episodes or manga itself, and cannot create your own assumptions.

SSJ - Hair turns yellow, shoots upwards but not necessarily straight up. Aura turns yellow.
USSJ - Hair spikes multiply and become sharper, shoots upwards and outwards. Aura gains lightning and muscle mass increases.
SSJ2 - The same as USSJ without the muscle mass increase.

Best answers
Thanks Ravendust for showing that to me because I can't find it. Look at the post of Ravendust they will put it in 1.3 because many has complain that Trunks is very weak.

Best answers
X-Boy im starting to wonder about you...

X-boy said:
USSJ is a Fake it's just pumping muscles for power it's not a saiyan transformation.
Herms said:
In Ussj Trunks actually grows mussles or not you can see he gets taller.
Last time I checked your back bone wasn't a mussle.

So how did Trunks grow a foot when you can't expand the back a foot long w/o breaking all teh cartilage w/o transforming.

Best answers
You're actually very funny Herms, Dragonball Z is a Fictional Story so don't compare it to real life. There is no Super Saiyan in real life.

Best answers
your just mad that you lost.

I know there is no ssj in real life (though it whould be cool...)

But the creator will still take the facts of basic human anatomy in consideration.

Best answers
I am not mad at you. Dark Trunks knows that I am not a person who will flame on this forum.

Best answers
well if your not gonna put in a counter argument about basic anatomy that means : DT Raven and herms = teh w1n3r5

Best answers
Master Roshi as an example he's a human but he's able to pump his muscles. And Cell say's that Everybody can do it. And it is just pumping muscles for power it's not a Saiyan Transformation because the Saiyan Stages are SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3 and SSJ4. All the sites that is shown here in all the Trunks Topic is just Fansites.

Best answers
Herms said:
First off to kick all your master roshi ussj asses he is an old man that pumps his mussles to fight at full power like he was young. It's a SPECIAL ABILITY basicly it's a super human form. (there is evedence go watch DB)
I dont need to say any more on that topic

as for Cell saying everyone can do it he was refering to the form trunks was in at THIS exact time meaing the bulky Ussj2 (Ultra Powered Super Saiya-jin)

WATCH THE JAPANESE EPISODE BOY!

Best answers
man on the real wuts really good wit u. seriously wuts wrong wit u. for once just once have a damn mind of ur own. first u say "yea neji good idea i like it" then once grega says theres no such thing u say its just fan made i dont like it think for ur damn self for once stop goin wit the damn crowd and be ur own person.

x its not hard jus believe wut u want to but dont go wit the crowd go by wut u kno in the episodes youve seen not cus u wanna make other people happy. see me i dont give a damn wut other people think i have my own opinions and they have theirs they wont change wut i think of it so u jus gotta be ur own person

Best answers
Rember X dont be dumb and read my counter agument 2 up ^_^

Best answers
I am not going with you guys anymore because I have the Episodes.

And for Herms, Yes they are all super because they have super powers and they can pump they're muscles for power. And also don't take the Transformation word literally that's my answer.

Best answers
did you just get the episodes 1 minute ago beause you where with the crowd 2 min ago.

the super human form is what I think your getting at, and its like master roshies transformation like making him stronger and faster.

tell me X-Boy how do you not take the word transformation literally vegeta's mussles bulk and he gets stronger and faster

Trunks Bulks even more and grows a foot and gets stronger and fater then Vegeta.

How do I not consider that a Transformation?????????

well maby not Super Powered Super Saiya-Jin but growing, as the Ussj that you have to consider.

I will be happy to take any more foolish comments about Sssj Ussj (UssJ Ussj2) and Lssj

Best answers
My point is that it's not part of the Saiyan Transformation Stage because everybody can do it.

Humans Like Roshi has been able to do it. Nemic people like Piccolo has been able to do it and Saiyans has been able to do it and Cell that is an android has done it also. What more do you need.

Best answers
Herms said:
as for Cell saying everyone can do it he was refering to the form Trunks was in at THIS exact time meaing the bulky Ussj2 (Ultra Powered Super Saiya-jin)

WATCH THE JAPANESE EPISODE BOY!
I already answered this why dont you read more thrrow?? every one can go BULKEY but only Trunks and Goku know how to go USSJ

I just watched this episode again for like the 40th time

Best answers
Because you are also repeating yourself.

I suggest watching it again.

Best answers
..... its like a ****in weel.......
I told you when they say THIS there refering to the bulky part of the ussj not the ussj itself.

Best answers
You have no proof on what you are telling that Cell is referring to the USSJ itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom