Trunks 3rd Transformation

Best answers
Trunks
->ssj trunks
->ussj trunks

this is pretty much a gimme. Although in the anime trunks acheives a form more powerfull than Ussj (Ussj2?) which i belive should be added into the game at 1.3. PPl say "Oh no the anime has inconsistencies!" so here is a line from the f-ing MANGA that proves trunks had a form above ussj

Trunks: "Dad did surpass the limits of the super sayian. He attained incredible power as you can see. But one day... i surpassed even that!"

or another

Krillin: "Trunks! Now's your chance! You've got to turn into that super super saiyan!"

Best answers
not to mention goku in the hyperbolic time chamber where he went up 2 stages after ssj

trunks would be too weak pl wise if he only got one extra trans since all the others are getting 3-4 (5?)

so i say put it in :)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah pretty much, although should he still use his sword when hes like 3x his normal size?

Best answers
If USSJ Trunks is added, I'd like to see him slower than an SSJ.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks is pretty slow as it is. I don't think they should reduce his speed, just leave it the same. Thats slow enough I think.

@ Tacoman I don't know if its a new form, I thought it was just beefing up even more. (he did surpass Vegeta in strength alone) I don't disagree that he should get that trans though. Long haired super saiyan Trunks > all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
much-age :yes:

Trunks is already the slowest char in the whole game along wih piccolo reducing the speed would be silly. And he only lost manuverability not speed, like a 747, bigger, yes, slower, no.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then make Trunks' base speed much faster (isn't he supposed to be a melee character?) and then have it increase for SSJ, then at USSJ it returns to his normal speed, then at USSJ2 (which we all know exists) it dips down to what his speed is NOW, slower than a big slow thing.

You can't include the USSJ forms without including their disadvantages, people can unlock the extra forms with their PL but its up to them whether they want speed or power. USSJ2 is just SSJ2 "done wrong", so if you took out its flaw then it would be SSJ2 with bigger muscles.

Finally, to clear it up, for the Dub the forms are Super Goku and Ultra Goku (Goku was the only character who showed both forms, though Trunks and Vegeta can reach both) or USSJ and USSJ2. Anybody who says it goes ASSJ ('Ascended Super Saiyan', all Saiyan forms past Super Saiyan are ascended Super Saiyan :S, Ascended Saiyans are Saiyans that have complete control over the Super Saiyan form so it feels natural to be one) then USSJ is wrong. Super-Ultra, or USSJ-USSJ2.

Best answers
What sense would there be in turning him slower when he transforms? Think about the balance screw the stupid anime/manga. I don't want to see kid buu and SSJ3 own everything. Why would anyone else pick trunks over kid buu if trunk's final transformation is even SLOWER then his very first. For ****s sake he is a meele char he should be one of the fastest. I'd rather have a balanced game then a game that strickly follows the show.

Best answers
yeah and i know it has been raised b4 but he does go ssj2 in Free the Future, his hair is streaked up, his muscles aren't bulging, and he has the ssj2 aura

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its debatable but id go with it, or just the 2 forms of trancendion of ssj1

Best answers
Trunks/Future Trunks
1) Normal
2) Super Saiyan
3) Super Saiyan Grade 2
4) Super saiyan Grade 3

(NOTE) Trunks DOESN"T have SSJ2 form. The one with his hair all standing up and long is the future trunks. The trunks which were at the cell saga. The Trunks right now is the trunks that goten and him used to fused to gether. You can see this trunks in the end episode after both Goten and Trunks grown up.

Super Saiyan:
Going Super Saiyan gives the saiyan a huge power boost along with golden hair and green eyes. The first person we see reach SSJ in the series is Goku when fighting Frieza. The transformation is triggered when someone of pure heart (Good or Bad) experiences extreme emotion, this takes over and allows the change. With training, afterwards the transformation is controlled and happens at will.
Achieved by : Broly, Goku, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Goku Jr, Vegeta Jr, Vegito and Gogeta

Super Saiyan 2nd Grade:
This form is a much more powerful version of Super Saiyan, however, like USSJ, there is a slight muscle mass increase, which reduces speed. This is the form Vegeta uses for the fight with Cell, as the speed decrease is not as much as USSJ but also not as much of a strength increase. We also see Goku in this form when he is training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Gohan.
Achieved By : Goku, Vegeta, Future Trunks

Super Saiyan 3rd Grade:
More commonly known as Ultra Super Saiyan, this is a midpoint between SSJ and SSJ2. At this stage a Saiyan's muscle mass dramatically increases, but they take a big hit in their speed. Goku demonstrated this to Gohan, during the Cell Game Saga inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Vegeta also noticed this disadvantage during his training. Trunks however failed to spot this, and this led to his defeat by the weaker, but much faster Cell.
Achieved by : Goku, Vegeta, & Future Trunks

(I thought the future trunks would be better than the one now. He got longer hair. He still have his sword. But I like future trunks hair. Especially when he is in any super saiyan form. His ss forms hair looks abit like broly's ss forms hair.)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I'm sorry, but these pics are both ultra saiyan, the first one is the beginning and the second one is the end of the transformation.

Best answers
Hwoarang said:

I'm sorry, but these pics are both ultra saiyan, the first one is the beginning and the second one is the end of the transformation.
Actually, he could stop there if he wants in the second pic or just keep going until he looks like the third pic.

Best answers
DracoHeart said:
Actually, he could stop there if he wants in the second pic or just keep going until he looks like the third pic.
He would still be only in the USSJ form, sorry but your wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DracoHeart said:
so then acording to that logic goku has an infinite ammount of transformations because he can stop at any moment durring the ssj3 trans o_O

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both stages are still USSJ one is just less bulky then the other

Best answers
But definitely the less bulky one isn't as strong. The bigger the muscle, the stronger he is.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its the same level of transformation, the only difference is Trunks has just raised his power level further, Goku also notes that he can raise his power level and get even bigger muscles but the basic premise is raising pl and bulking up muscles is USSJ. So if this is to be a trans of Trunks' then it will obviously greatly boost his pl (say 2.5-3x) and thereby makeup for a third trans which he doesn't have.

Best answers
SSJ Trunks is faster than Trunks in his normal state, agreed? I agree with what Ravendust said earlier: When Trunks reaches his "USSJ" state, his spead should go back to the speed he had in his Normal state, while his attack damage is increased. That's a balance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the second stage of USSJ is bigger muscles with a different aura, it's a different form from the first. He becomes more powerful. Saying that its the same form with bigger muscles is like saying Super Saiyan 2 is just Super Saiyan with different hair and more power. He changes his FORM and therefore it's a transformation. Vegeta went to the first stage, Trunks went to the second, they have differences both physically and in terms of power, and are considered to be different forms. I don't care what you call them, they are two seperate forms, and throughout are referred to as two forms. (Goku says he'd take Super Goku to the next level, his appearance and power changes and you have a seperate form)

If it were to be implemented as two forms then to compensate for the speed loss, give Trunks a generally faster speed (maybe even the fastest?) which can depreciate appropriatley for the USSJ forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom