Trunks 3rd Transformation

Best answers
Raven dust that makes sense, for him to start off fast and then go slower as he transforms. Wether or not he goes ssj2 in free the future is debatable, but he goes to a much more powerful level of ssj than Ussj, because he is able to defeat the androids which is impossible in regular ssj. Let's say that he goes:

normal (inreased speed a little)
ssj (speed increase)
ussj (Spped decrease back to normal form)
assj (the form he was in in free the futre. Just a more powerfull form as ssj, same speed (maybe a little faster) as ssj, big power increase (more tha ussj), once he reaches this form he can no-longer use ussj)

Best answers
But the trunks right now, doesn't looks like he can go USS or USS2. I never seen this trunks go USS at all. The only trunks that went USS was the Future trunks with long hair. Right now, the trunks is the one that used to fuse with goten. Only thing is that he is grown up.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know what you're trying to say, but we're using future trunks. I like Ravendusts version. Speed up trunks, make ssj faster, and make ussj's speed in-between normal and ssj speed.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But the trunks right now, doesn't looks like he can go USS or USS2. I never seen this trunks go USS at all. The only trunks that went USS was the Future trunks with long hair
Its all the same person... :s

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Taco Man said:
Wether or not he goes ssj2 in free the future is debatable, but he goes to a much more powerful level of ssj than Ussj, because he is able to defeat the androids which is impossible in regular ssj. Let's say that he goes:
You're all forgetting that Trunks went back into the time chamber to train some more. The estimate power levels of Trunks after his second visit is around 22 mil. This is sufficient to defeat the androids in Trunks' timeline (which were weaker than in the normal timeline.) If Piccolo fused with Kami could defeat Imperfect Cell then surely Trunks after training for 2 years in the time chamber could defeat Imperfect Cell.

Ussj is a single form. Ussj is the act of increasing muscle mass to reach higher power levels. Lots of characters do this. Frieza goes to 100% power, and beefs up significantly but thats not a new form for him. Cell beefs up whilst fighting Gohan but thats not considered a new form either.
Any saiyan after training long enough can reach Ussj, how far it can be taken is limitless. The only reason why Trunks took his to that limit is because he didn't realise the fatal flaw which was the reduction in speed.

I think the Trunks transformations should be as follows

Normal
Ssj
Long Haired Ussj (After first time in chamber with reduced speed)
Long Haired Ssj (After second time in chamber no reduced speed)

Best answers
Actually there was two trunks right?

Future Trunks and Kid Trunks

Kid trunks is the trunks that used to fuse with goten. But the Future trunks never fused.

If you watch movie 9, bojack unbound, you will notice Bulma is carrying baby trunks while she is watching the Future trunks fight in the competition.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DracoHeart said:
Actually there was two trunks right?

Future Trunks and Kid Trunks

Kid trunks is the trunks that used to fuse with goten. But the Future trunks never fused.

If you watch movie 9, bojack unbound, you will notice Bulma is carrying baby trunks while she is watching the Future trunks fight in the competition.
Whats the relevance of that? Even in the regular series Future Trunks holds kid Trunks. Kid Trunks as far as I'm aware is not going to be in ESF so this thread is dedicated to Future Trunks don't bring kid into it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
You're all forgetting that Trunks went back into the time chamber to train some more. The estimate power levels of Trunks after his second visit is around 22 mil. This is sufficient to defeat the androids in Trunks' timeline (which were weaker than in the normal timeline.) If Piccolo fused with Kami could defeat Imperfect Cell then surely Trunks after training for 2 years in the time chamber could defeat Imperfect Cell.

Ussj is a single form. Ussj is the act of increasing muscle mass to reach higher power levels. Lots of characters do this. Frieza goes to 100% power, and beefs up significantly but thats not a new form for him. Cell beefs up whilst fighting Gohan but thats not considered a new form either.
Any saiyan after training long enough can reach Ussj, how far it can be taken is limitless. The only reason why Trunks took his to that limit is because he didn't realise the fatal flaw which was the reduction in speed.

I think the Trunks transformations should be as follows

Normal
Ssj
Long Haired Ussj (After first time in chamber with reduced speed)
Long Haired Ssj (After second time in chamber no reduced speed)

Agreed, this would be the best way to implent trunks's transformations.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Whats the relevance of that? Even in the regular series Future Trunks holds kid Trunks. Kid Trunks as far as I'm aware is not going to be in ESF so this thread is dedicated to Future Trunks don't bring kid into it.
The trunks right now is the kid trunks. The kid trunks who is grown up. Future trunks should have his long hair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. The current Trunks is future Trunks when he first came to earth. His hair didn't grow till AFTER training in the hyperbaulic time chamber. Ask anyone in this forum.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DracoHeart said:
The trunks right now is the kid trunks. The kid trunks who is grown up. Future trunks should have his long hair.
The trunks that is used now, is mirai trunks. Not chibi trunks all grown up, from the buu saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's true, Trunks was only about 12 (?) by the end of DBZ, and he didn't get the sword until the end of Movie 13, making it movie content too which the team is against. The one in ESF is Future Trunks without a doubt.

He came from the future at around 16, a few years after turning Super Saiyan for the first time (Age: 13, see the TV Special 'History Of Trunks', in this time he'd learnt how to control SS1 as he demonstrates to Frieza later on) and had short hair, this is the Trunks model in ESF now. You only see short haired Trunks in Normal and SS1, and Super Trunks (USSJ1) against Future Androids #17 and #18, this may have been regular SS1 but the hair looks more vertical so i'd say it was Super Trunks. After training on Earth and in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber he was in his late teens and had long hair, you see long haired Trunks go to the second level of USSJ (Ultra Trunks - dub)

SO! If the team were implementing Trunks (current model) in Normal (duh) SS1 (duh) and the USSJ forms, they'd have to imagine what Trunks looks like with short hair in USSJ2/Ultra (I imagine straight up hair, very bulky muscles). If they changed the model to a long haired Trunks, they'd have to imagine what he would look like with long hair in USSJ/Super ('bladed' hair, up and outwards, bulky muscles). Also, seeing as Trunks was the first to reach USSJ2/Ultra I think it should have a reasonably low required PL to reach the USSJ forms.

Best answers
Screw the jacket.

Have a vested-Trunks, like when he goes back to the future to face androids 17 and 18. He uses his sword when vested, I've seen it somewhere, in a music video...

Then the hair could be captured correctly because Trunks-vested is with long hair, like in Ravendust's sig, except he is wearing his jacket in that one...

Basically; lose the jacket, grow the hair, keep the sword. Use Trunks's hair when he's charging up vs. Cell as a reference. Use Trunks's black vest and bottoms etc. when he returns to the future to face 17 and 18 as a reference. And, well, use his bulk vs. Cell as a reference.

Well?

Best answers
Okay, since he is the future trunks now, it is going to be strange because of the, hair and the jacket. Well maybe this should do it.

Normal (with jacket)
SSJ (with jacket)
USS (Long hair, take of jacket, black vest inside)
USS2 (Long hair, no jacket, black vest)

Best answers
They could just use Bojack trunks, which is pretty much trunks without the jacket.

Best answers
Kid Trunks is unrelated to this discussion. As far as I can tell, we are talking about Future/Mirai Trunks. If you want to talk about Kid/Chibi Trunks' transformations, make a new topic otherwise this will get confusing.

dor

Best answers
DO IT LIKE EVM
NORMAL TRANKS WITH IS C CORP LOGO Outfit
SSJ WITH THE SAME Outfit AS NORMAL FORM..
ULTA SSJ WITH SAIYAN ARMOR LIKE VEGETA
AND SSJ2ׂOR 100%SSJ1 WITH THE Outfit WHAN TRANKS COMS BACK TO IS TIME LINE ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you read GodGundams dev journal he comments on Jacket USSJ:

My current project is goin fine, as soon as the purple man is done then i can move on and make ussj trunks. Trunks is goin to be wierd to make though with jacket ussj, maybe i look into budokai ps2 game version for help
Which means that Trunk's jacket might rip off when he goes USSJ (or above), but on reverting I imagine he'll be wearing the jacket again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think my idea in post #25 was the best way to do it. I didn't consider clothing though so a revised version

Normal (with jacket)
Ssj (with jacket)
Ussj long hair (After first visit to time chamber, Vegeta's armour, reduced speed)
Ssj long hair (After second visit to time chamber, Vegeta's armour, no reduced speed)

After his second visit to the time chamber he didn't go Ussj again and I think was overall stronger than whilst fighting Cell. Thats why I think it should be his final trans. Ussj should have a major strength boost. (2.5x pl?) and minus 20-30 speed. After he reaches the final form his speed is boosted above normal (whatever it was before going Ussj) and the pl multiplier should only be 1.5x.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
I think my idea in post #25 was the best way to do it. I didn't consider clothing though so a revised version

Normal (with jacket)
Ssj (with jacket)
Ussj long hair (After first visit to time chamber, Vegeta's armour, reduced speed)
Ssj long hair (After second visit to time chamber, Vegeta's armour, no reduced speed)

After his second visit to the time chamber he didn't go Ussj again and I think was overall stronger than whilst fighting Cell. Thats why I think it should be his final trans. Ussj should have a major strength boost. (2.5x pl?) and minus 20-30 speed. After he reaches the final form his speed is boosted above normal (whatever it was before going Ussj) and the pl multiplier should only be 1.5x.
No no no... Not a bad idea for the power and speed etc.

DracoHeart said:
Okay, since he is the future trunks now, it is going to be strange because of the, hair and the jacket. Well maybe this should do it.

Normal (with jacket)
SSJ (with jacket)
USS (Long hair, take of jacket, black vest inside)
USS2 (Long hair, no jacket, black vest)
NO no no no....

What if we decide to go back to normal? He'd suddenly have his jacket again! I like the idea of him taking of his jacket as part of the transformation, but it's too much effort for such a pointless thing.

I agree with grrr. Vested Trunks all the way. And with long hair. He'd look so cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom