Trunks 3rd Transformation

Best answers
Why not two characters in esf. A normal Trunks and a future Trunks. one with short hair and the other with long hair. normal Trunks should be for the people who like to play with a fast character and the future Trunks is slowly but with strong attacks.

future Trunks:
normal
ssj
ussj
perfect ssj

and normal Trunks:
normal
ssj
ssj with more speed and power
ssj2

(I'm not sure what forms normal Trunks should have)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks does none of that ssj2 bussiness i think that form he uses in the future against the androids was more like the form that goku and gohan were in at the cell games, a nice mastered, controlable trained up ssj form, with no speed loss.

but its debatable and not worth arguing about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think there'd be any point in having two Trunks', a good one with more trans and attacks (future) and a crap one with less attacks and fake/fan trans' (ssj with more speed and power, ssj2). I also don't think having Trunks switch clothes would look particularly good, they never changed clothes mid-battle. I think either Vested or Vegeta's Armor'd would look best for all his forms, preferably with long hair, and it should go:

Normal--Super Saiyan--Super Trunks (USSJ)--Ultra Trunks (USSJ Stage 2)

Look at Bojack Unbound and you'll see Vested Long-haired Trunks in his Normal, SSJ and Super Trunks forms.

Best answers
This is his classic outfit seen throughout the series and I think it's the one that should be used. How it's modified as he transforms is up to you, just keep in mind that if he loses his jacket or something due to a transformation, he'll get it back after he descends. In my opinion, he should wear that vested outfit and not have it [damgaged] as he transforms.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Krillin can suddenly go from bald to hairy, I don't see the issue with going from capsule corp vest to saiyan armour. I think it would show the progression very well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not relevant, Krillin didn't have a transformation so the team had to make one up, Trunks has 3 real transformations.

Best answers
i agree with whoever said to use the trunks from bojack. With the sleeveless jacket and long hair, he looks the coolest in that movie. But, movie content, oh noes!

What i am going to say may seem like a lot of extra time and effort but if the transformations as we sugest are going to go like this
normal
ssj
ussj
ussj2

or like i said:
normal (inreased speed a little)
ssj (speed increase)
ussj (Spped decrease back to normal form)
assj (the form he was in in free the futre. Just a more powerfull form as ssj, same speed (maybe a little faster) as ssj, big power increase (more tha ussj), once he reaches this form he can no-longer use ussj)

Then if it could be possible to use the trunks models for form 1 and 2 as they are now, but when he gets to ussj, the jacket sleeves rip off like in bojack movie, and when he reverts there is a seperate model like the first 2, but with no sleeves. Seems like a lot of effort but would definately be cool. When he dies he respawns with normal jacket btw

Maybe if not this then the team could put in 2 extra folders so ppl can put in custom models of these trunks with ripped jacket forms

Best answers
I think that the levels of trunks: normal, ssj, ussj, ussj2 should have a little increase in speed.

Remember not everything in esf is based on real dbz. The reason why this should be is quite obvious. If you make trunks even slower. He will never be able to catch up with the speed of a ssj2, not to mention Goku ssj3. So I would say make him just a little faster than ssj.

And if i am correct when vegeta turned ussj first time against cell he was a little faster than ssj. IF he would get stronger he would get slower, which vegeta already knew.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
What about making trunks having a special charge button when he is USSJ, which gives him way more strength more he will become slower.

Best answers
One of the ESF team member already did the future trunks. Wearing the jacket in normal and SSJ form. What about USSJ? This is my suggestion.

Since the team already have Normal and SSJ with jacket future trunks, when future trunks first go USSJ, his jacket would RIP OFF. If he decends, he would not have his jacket. Just the black vest. But, that would be another model without jacket in normal and SSJ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made a lil' thread about that but apparently it constitutes 'battle damage' :s so it won't get in. If he decends without a jacket, a new jacket will magically appear.

I think that it should rip off at USSJ/Super like Movie 8, when he goes SSJ it stays on like normal.

Best answers
The Taco Man said:
so ussj faster than ssj, ussj2, as fast as ssj?
I think so..i dont think vegeta at ssj could compare to imperfect cell 2 in both strenght and speed i might be wrong but anyway..

In esf i think his speed should definetly increase (just a little) during his transformations..

The team made esf balanced so why not balance his speed compared to all the others..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom