Toggle Advanced Melee Battle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, i was sort of thinking...

When youe doign adv melee, you hit each other a few times, then its done, you gotta go charge your ki, and begin it again. following me?

I was thinking, how about being able to toggle if you want to keep going in an advanced melee thing, each player has max 'combo' time, and the struggle will continue until a final strong attack is landed, or until a person dies.

a little vague, let me reiterate.

trunks swoops into goku, goku has his adv melee option on, as does trunks, so they will be 'locked' in the struggle until one of them dies/lands a strong hit. each player will do the arrows, and will have the maximum combo time every time. (trunks gets 10 seconds to bash, goku gets 10, trunks 10, goku 10...)

trunks attacks with lots of green and blue attacks because he wants to cause damage, this way you could have melee veered more towards people who dont enjoy being endlessly kicked all over the map.

but lets say, gohan doesnt like adv melee :(

trunks swoops into gohan, since gohan does NOT have his adv melee thing toggled on, the session will continue as normal and break shortly.

Best answers
mmm.. might be actually nice ;) but if u make the adv. melee little more interesting :p like in budokai 3!! :D there u have this nice melee thing :]

goes like this... when u go to adv. melee.. and u put on ur arrows and stuff.. if the opponent wont be able to block em u will bash him off but follow him automaticly and in the mean time ur char is swooping to him u gotta make the arrows again.. and then the oppoment secures and if he gets them all right his going to do a revenger atk!! (BUHAHAHAH!!)

and bash u off the melee :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom