Tien for the esf Contest.

Best answers
A bit delayed, But allright . This is Eclipses model, with my skin on . Still have to map the rest of the body before I will have it ifnished . But It will be finished around this weekend. I'd say tomorrow.

@ Shijing, Are you still offering to animate ?

Oh btw, My wacom broke, so It's comming out a bit worse then my usuall quallity , All c&c are welcome :) .

Best answers
the folds could be a bit sharper but it's nice so far. :yes:

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg... omg... tein is alive!!!

yes yes yes yes yes badgers yes!

and none the less he s so sexy.

only 1 crit the creases in his fingers... although they do wrap around the entire finger they are a little dark on the top and the sides.

but besides that it is lookng damn fine. gj :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As i told you before, it looks awesome.

p.s. Can i have your babies ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not animating the lot now, i was about a month back, when i had time and everything was going smooth, but now i dont have any time with being back to work and studys. though i could do a few for you, but it would take you poking me violently :O

nice skinning though, gj \o/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:O

TEIN LIVE ON!!!!!!Yay now he has a chance again hopefully it wont die again :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the skin looks excellent! only problems are the fingers and the white spots under his belt

Best answers
Nice model and skin! :yes: Now everyone keep this thread from dying so someone decides to animate it. :laff:

sirken

S
very nice, crit same as DarkS. and the feet look wierd and misshapen..

Best answers
I'll be posting all views today, Once I finish the entire skin . Still have some of the skinmap , but won't be a problem .

As for the belt, It's just a skinmap error, I can probably come around and fix it, as for the feet, misshapen ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow.... Really nice!
I never thought that there will be some one who can skin something like in real!
Great job! Cant wait until it will be released for esf.... I mean when esf will be released with the tien ^^ (btw. I thought thats the contest is allready done?)

Best answers
you kinda mapped the feet bad, try mapping the 2 sides views but merge them afterwards so that you can have a lot more detail in the skin

Best answers
YaGlo said:
you kinda mapped the feet bad, try mapping the 2 sides views but merge them afterwards so that you can have a lot more detail in the skin
It's not quite that . I didn't detail them yet ^^ . I'm sorry for making it seem so, I'll post updates tonight/tomorrow, when I finish the rest of the UVW .

Best answers
Also good. That one in particular could be his tranformation clothing, maybe?

:yes:

Best answers
I agree with Gnosis - the clothing used in the model above should be the transformed Tien. The regular Tien should be shirtless.

Or perhaps with a white sleeveless shirt he wore I believe near the beginning of the series.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well he wasnt given that model to skin, so he skinned what he was supposed to.

The only thing that bothers me are the hands. I know, youre not done, but the dark shading doesnt seem to blend very much. The contrast from light to dark should be more gradual.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a really nice skin... i actually wanted tien to have a shirt then take it off for a transformation =\ i dont rele like the changing clothes idea at all, even with krillin...

Best answers
It needs alot more time spend on it.

- Fingers need redone
- Lower blue area on the top, needs some work (below the belt)
- Did you mirror the pants back to front? cos if you check the inside creases on the legs (they dont match)
- Belt needs work
- Wrists/forearm shadows need correcting (rethink your light source)

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm.. if you guys seriously cant find anyone to animate it. I can do it for you guys so itll match the style of the other characters in ESF 1.3. After your done skinning it, give it to ecclipse to give to me and Ill put it in my todo list. But if anyone else would like to relieve me of my millions of animations to do. Could you still try to do Tien? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom