Tien for the esf Contest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
hmm.. if you guys seriously cant find anyone to animate it. I can do it for you guys so itll match the style of the other characters in ESF 1.3. After your done skinning it, give it to ecclipse to give to me and Ill put it in my todo list. But if anyone else would like to relieve me of my millions of animations to do. Could you still try to do Tien? lol
" Could you still try to do Tien? "

Well If u want i can Try to do Some anim. .
But i dont want to get in ur team! So..... Only if u want i can try to do it!
I know how long animating goes and how i it goes ^^ Maybe ill post soon a work of me! :]

Btw. Urgh.... me wanna see the Tien complete ^^

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One question. Will this tien also have a cape, for the second form ?

Best answers
it looks pritty cool :)

but ehm.. a bit offtopic..

is tien still gonna be in esf? or..??
Could a esf team member explain it please.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien will only be in ESF if the community provides the completed models, sprites and sounds. The only work the team will do do make this project successful, is coding all the stuff in.
It was the fans that wanted it so badly, so the team made a deal with the community. If the fans made the required files, then it will be coded, and released with 1.3.

Best answers
Yes he has cape . And sorry for the delay, just been stuck up with school latly . I'll try posting updates asap.

Best answers
well Tien looks damn sexy.. i hope he does get successfully finished.. hope to play with Tien soon.. btw.. what attacks will he have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom