Tien 1.3 Modelling Contest Sounds

Best answers
I downloaded maistro sound pack and got dissapointed.
you said yourself this is a DBZ mod, and by that, who the hell does naruto music has to do with it?!?!?!
you know, hearing that music while trying to hear if a beam or a swoop is coming a quite hard.
so i say give it DBZ music, and a bit less load, that will be great.

Best answers
How can you be dissappointed dude , there like 2 sounds from an entire pack , you haven't even bothered to crit the others , wich are in fact rather good , other then the transes ( wich i kinda boxed up since Tien never actualy transformed )

Best answers
Look, I personally like most trans sounds, but hearing naruto music in a DBZ-only game just doesnt fit for me.
I didn't crit the others be cause i like them, that all.
Just tell me if you dont like people trying to help you,
and I stop.

Best answers
The problem is i lost all my DBZ music ( wich was allot ^^ ) and i only have Anime Music from Naruto , and i must admit the trans , if i was esf team i woulnd't use mine aswell , since i don't like em myself , but since Tien never actualy transformed its realy hard so i did what could i might update those btw ^^ , but all the other sounds are top Quality

Best answers
For Tien's transformation sound, why not take the sound clip of him meditating for his fight in Dragonball #097 "Tien vs. Goku"? There is no music or anyone talking in the background and its like 16 seconds long. The only problem is a tea pot is rattling for a little bit while we see this go on but maybe you guys can edit it some how to take it out.

Sound Artist
Best answers
If it becomes official with ESF i'll probably end up polishing the sounds or adding what's needed. Though Tien isn't really going to be coded in, is he?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea the Tien contest is going on in the Models section, and the winner gets their model in beta 1.3. Since it was the fans that wanted tien in so bad, it was up to the fans to produce the model, sounds and sprites. Tho Im not seeing too much in the sprites portion though.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FreeDoM said:
If it becomes official with ESF i'll probably end up polishing the sounds or adding what's needed. Though Tien isn't really going to be coded in, is he?
Check the suggestions and modelling forums.

Best answers
In dbz movie 8 English and jap versions there is a perfect tribeam sound, its clear with no disruptions.

Best answers
SORRY i meant dbz movie 9, the one about bojack, when tien figths trunks in one of the first rounds.

Best answers
Shuyin said:
Shay : If you bothered to read this thread, its from the pack i released. (also included in the test pack im doing.)

Damirith : I checked out the tribeam sounds from dbz #137. Trouble is the music and cells groaning sounds ruin all the "tribeam" and "ha" sounds.
So their not really any better. :/

well i also checked the episode and the first tribeam he does is perfect . it has some music in the background but can't that be filtered out ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom