Tien 1.3 Modelling Contest Sounds

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=43590&page=1&pp=20

For those of you who don't follow the modelling section we're having a Tien modelling contest. The winner, provided his model is of "ESF-Quality" will get his Tien put into ESF, attacks coded in by harSens. Outside of a model and animations, though, we also need a sound pack. What do we need in the sound pack?

Pain1 through Pain4.wav, a death.wav, trans and trans2, scream and scream2, solarflare, dodonrayfire.wav (w/ a charging sound if you can find one that sounds right), tribeam.wav, tribeamfire.wav, kamehame.wav, ha.wav, and any other attacks / sounds you can think up that might be modelled and animated (steer clear of multiform).

Japanese sounds are needed too, but the same person doesn't have to submit English and Japanese sounds, partner up with someone who can find the japanese sounds. We're looking for (obviously) the highest quality sounds we can find to go with this model. Anyone interested can feel free to take a shot. The best sounds will be sent to the modeller with the best model, who will package them with the model when it's shipped off to the team. You will be accredited for your sound pack.

Note that if you don't want to post the soundpack out in the public eye for fear of having sounds taken from it you can make other arrangements with me to send it to my privately. Myself and another person or two will decide which pack/packs are the best.

Best answers
hey Sonic, i know where you can get some good ass sounds, it has the solar flare sound, his kamehameha and transes, it has all the current sounds now, all you need is just to ask nuttzy you can get the sounds from his tien pack he made, it has sprites sounds and 3 models

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it had sounds? i forget who made those, hell it couldve even been me, that was along time ago

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wanna pair up with some1 who is making a model so i can play around with the skins and see if i can't make them look a little better

Best answers
Yes the author of that soundpack is me.
I have revamped it a little though, and i'll probably post it after the tien model is made :p
No using my sounds though!

Best answers
I suggest someone making one from Budokai ( like they did with most ESF Sounds ) , ill fix up a nice Budokai 1 and 2 soundpack for the 3-eyed-cowboy Jap and English offcourse , ill get right on it , do i have a timelimit

Best answers
Yeah i tried that too maistro.
Managed to get japanese dondonray and kikoho (although i think i prefer the ones i got from episodes.)

English : 100% complete

Japanese :
(got) Kikoho, Shin-Kikoho, Taiyoken, Dondonpa.
(missing)Kamehame and Ha. Pains 1 to 4, Death, Trans, Scream.

So im hoping someone can get the stuff i can't. If someone has some japanese dragonball/dragonball z episodes with Tien doing some techniques,we could get them all.

Best answers
We would need a JAPANESE sound pack too for the japanese soundpack part of the install

Best answers
Nice Maistro! ^_^
Melikes the pains and death (nice and clear) tribeam and dodonpa charge and fire wavs in the weapon folder. :yes: I think they should certainly be used.
Noticed the trans has naruto music in it too :p
sound\tien\dondonpa
sound\tien\tribeam
file is damaged =S
And my critz is you need a different trans "ha" to the scream "ha".

Anyway i don't think there'll be any bother in showing you mine too : Download[2.5mb]
Critz and suggestions appreciated.

Best answers
Edit: Sorry Maistro. I'll say this in a more beneficial way.

The sounds for the death and pain are fine. Shuyins right about the screams, they are the same sound but you said you will chane them.

I really dont like the transformation sounds you picked for Tein. I know Humans dont transform when they power up for battle, so I wasnt looking for some 3 episode battle cry for Tein, but I dont think that playing that music does him justice. You have an ok "HA!" for the powerup, but the music that follows is killing it.

For Tri Beam, just have it so he is saying Tri beam and not "Blast Cannon." Blast cannon might be a better translation of kikoha (I really dont know if it is or not) but in all of DB and DBZ, he calls it Tri beam. So we should just stick to having him say Tri beam. Try getting the Tri beam sounds if not from episode #137 - Say Goodbye then something that is close to it.

Best answers
@ Shuyin , Nice soundpack dude i like it allot

@Damirith , you obiously have no clue whatsoever sound-editting wise , if i recall krillin had a same sort of transformation sound , if you would watch DBZ you would see the humans never ever screamed ( transformed ) 3 episodes long so its realy hard to get sound for this , so i managed with the charge sounds from budokai , although i admit shuyin is right about the same "ha"' wich i will change offcourse , and about the "Tri Beam" , in Budokai its called "Ki Blast Canon" so i guess its the better translation of "Kikoho" other then Tribeam , so next time critz that actualy help me , and not those are fine the rest suck , if you are only able to post critz of this kind , then don't post at all

Best answers
Well, in Germany the Kikoho is called Kiko-Cannon (I translated the german word for cannon into english for you ;) )
I am also in sound-creating and I prefer taking it from episodes... the quality is quite nice but I don't get how to take away the background music ... :\

Budokai sounds are quite nice I think ... but I don't have any PlayStation system ... Well... I don't know if I managed to refer to your previous posts, but I said something about sounds, didn't I ?

Maistro makes nice sounds ;)

I haven't released any of my stuff yet ... eh ... yes ... that's it ;)

Check it out ! Oh, you are not the only one in town with the peacekeeper...

Best answers
hmm o_O scream and trans are basicly the same but longer & with the bg wich doesn't make that part good but else it's pretty awesome :yes: ;D ;)

Best answers
He never did ( only once in DB but he copied it ) and i thought this was a DBZ mod so no DB mod thats why i didnt include KMHMH and besides i coulnd't find any Tien kamehameha sounds anywhere , arent there gonna be some teammembers like freedom in here to judge our work

Best answers
there is a sound for kmhmh in the tien pack in esf world...

:|

y wont they use it?

Best answers
Shay : If you bothered to read this thread, its from the pack i released. (also included in the test pack im doing.)

Damirith : I checked out the tribeam sounds from dbz #137. Trouble is the music and cells groaning sounds ruin all the "tribeam" and "ha" sounds.
So their not really any better. :/

Maistro : Yeah i understand, since he only used it once in dragonball.
An alternative would be to just use a different sound. (esf first form cell just has a laugh to his kamehameha charge.)
He does kind of need it though..
Solar Flare
Dodon
Tribeam
And Kamehameha is the move that fills up his 4th attack slot. (Nearly all esf characters have 4 attacks except counting Buu and Trunks.)
Im not sure how dodon is going to be done, but if its done as a strong beam, then i guess he could still have a powerstruggling move. But it's the team's decision. =S

Well since finding japanese dragonball episodes is near enough impossible im going to try for jap dbz, and hope to get these damn jap sounds done.

Best answers
I could make a jap soundpack from Budokai 1 , ill do this tomorrow and show some progress ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom