thoughts on the pics...... post here

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
he has a neck, the blue is covering over it..
Also, why do you guys even care about the face? You wont notice it ingame, which is what really matters.

Best answers
The only problem with the model that I can see is the back of the hair needs to be less flat. Maybe add a few small spikes back there. And I find that the neck looks small only because the skin has his blue spandex riding up all the way to his chin, when in the show the suit is supposed to end half way up his neck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would first like to congratulate Ersen with an awesome new Vegeta model!! It looks fantastic ingame!! And, nice job with the new map too!!

Best answers
ye give the guy a break, would you do such a great job for free? :p :D

btw hi antoine, love ur new script and thx for helping me get it .. cyaz

Best answers
the map is mother holy sweat or something like that but the vegeta model it looks awesome yes.. but the cheek isnt suposed to be that pointy it has to be a little more round and the face looks like a garlic in shape now!
other wise:yes: :yes: :yes: :rolleyes:

Best answers
Model looks execellent,all i saw a little off was his chin cause it looks pointy but im sure you wont notice it playing ingame.Also if theres a time chamber on that map is it gonna be all white in it except for the building of course?

ItsJstBnnd
Banned
Best answers
The Maps Are Incredibly Huge And The Models Are Pretty Kool.Can't Wait Till It Comes out.:]

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol I dun care when it comes out myself. I'm not gonna DL it I'm just here for the sake of being here lol and I wanan see how you guys progress over the years :)

BTW: The model and map and skin is great keep it up ESF Team people things it

Best answers
I could give you a few easy ajustments to make to the model, raelly simple and it would look 200% better in the face, ive drawn over parts of the model just quickly in paint to show you. But im in 2 minds wether to post it or not because it seems ill just get flamed because the community here is just 2 blind to see that the model could be improved easily. Its a shame.

Please just have a look at this pic and remember its only done in paint to show you the dimensions.

www.geocities.com/urbanunion/improvements.gif

Have a look at it, please done be stupid enough to psot back saying "The shading is crap" I did it in paint to show dimensions thats all.

See how much of a diffarence the chin being brought to a point makes? I showed my girlfriend this and showed her a ref pic of vegeta, and asked her which looked more like it. She said the one on the left. Now if my girlfriend can make this comparison and this is an unbiased opinion of someone who dosnt follow the mod, or the show.

**Edit**

heres my ref pic http://www.dragonworldz.net/dbz/vegeta57.jpg

new improvements www.geocities.com/urbanunion/improvements2.gif

and i also lenghened the hair line upwards on this one, which stops the face looking so fat. When the mod is so near to completion surely its worth an hours more work on something to make it perfect? Or is that just my opinion as a perfectionist?

Ive taken the time to do this for you, I dont do this for myself do I? Im trying to do my bit to help the mod, so please return the favour by not making arguments or flaming me with "OMFG THAT PIC IS S**T"

Scruffie

S
I agree with Fusion there.

Why don't you give him the skin and see what it comes out like, then compare. Couldn't hurt, could it?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
I agree with Fusion there.

Why don't you give him the skin and see what it comes out like, then compare. Couldn't hurt, could it?
How about no :)

Best answers
jerry jerry jerry
Jerry: today on our show a noob that thinks he can do better than the team. PcJoe waht do u think

PcJoe: How about no :)

hehehe

i agree with PcJoe, cause he is Cool and knows his stuff

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plus hes a teammember. When do oyu argue with a guy who can ban your ass?

Best answers
well i have i p*ssed off mods with have threatened to ban me i just like to push my luck a Deverz

Best answers
i also like to push debilz :p

**btw all you noobs wont know what that means :D

Best answers
Thats not a man,thats a girly boy.Sorry had to say that:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl why dont they just give him the whole beta sence there at it

Best answers
Nice map and nice model, I think you did i good job i just hope you take some of the better advice from people out there and fix something so you dont have to read 3 more pages of complaints about it.
When you go in the door on kami's lookout will it take you directly into the hyperbolic time chamber? I figured it would but figured i would ask one of you knowledgable people just for the sake of knowing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
minor note of claifation

the rosat is not in the new version of the kami map...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom