thoughts on the pics...... post here

Best answers
zero those pics own i dont care what any one els says about the face ;)

Best answers
fusion, please don't throw attitude around just because they aren't going to take your suggestions. You have some very good points and it was a good idea emphasizing them with that pic but it's they're desision to change it. If it's not worth the effort, then i say, great model, how's the bugs coming?

Best answers
its nto neccesaraly attitude im throwing at the team, its the wannabe hardcore ESF fans that are saying how anything the team produces is perfect and deserves an oscar, and when i suggested ways of improving the model they kicked up a big flame war with me.

Pretty stupid really when im only trying to make the mod better for them.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do not go judging it if you have not played it yet. You are only basing everything off the pictures you see. Once it is released to the public that is when you say what you think should be changed.

Best answers
basicly your just saying change some lines on the ears and eyes. wich is not neccary. And you alos wan't them to add more pollys the way you said the chin should look. Anyway I suggest to keep the model as it is. It's the best vegeta model I've seen for hl. If you change it because those things you better start changing a whole lot of other things too.Cause some people can find alot of little things to ***** about and you'll be stuck "fixing" model for an other 6 months.

Anyway good job! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom