this is why i leave "fat" guys alone >;o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O!

...Ow! Geez, the guy seems pretty calm for just being pinned by a pair of scissors.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be shock... ud be surprised how "calm" it can make you...

Best answers
omg, he was indeed DAMN relax..i would just..well i dunno..it was wow..just wow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Part of my wonders if that was a fake, you don't see the scissors hit him and he doesn't seem to react to being hit :rolleyes:

It was damn cool though, I especially like the fat guys face after he throws them, his expression screamed "Dear God...What have I DONE?!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the scissors are sticking out of his arm. When were they in it?o_O
But that looks pretty deep in

Best answers
now i looked at it sometime i dunno if its real..there is also no blood..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That might be cuz the scissors still stop the blood. If he would have pulled them out...
I'm not sure who's more shocked... that stabbed dude or the fat one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure it's real, look at the way the scissors are stuck in his arm. And then again, it might not have been so deep to have hit a vein or anything, maybe he would've bled a little if he pulled it out but still....don't think it's fake.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who throws a pair of scissors, I mean seriously. That's why god invented guns.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
something like that happened to me like a year and a half ago, it doesnt really hurt cause of the shock... so its not "that" bad...

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Plus it's the shock that makes you keep your cool your in shock you dont realize what just happened your brain stops working it's sorta like a drug in a way. That would probarbly why he was so calm plus i doubt it was fake look at the fat guy his expressions changed from anger to panic in like a second either a really good actor or it was legit.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the fat guy can atleast trow pretty good :D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy crap, haha. I wonder if this just caused them to mess around with him more or caused them to be frightened of him.

Best answers
See don't mess with fat guys...we will hurt you...why don't people get that through their heads

Best answers
..... Why dont people get this its not only fat guys...... For instance....

Ah yes... i remember i dint fight any one for 8 years... So one day 1 guy did 1 thing out of 4 things i hate most.....
:devgrin:
So i beat him up thro the class then smack him to the head few time with a wooden chair... The class was full of blood ...And the guy stayed in hospital for 2 mouths :\ Oh yeah now you got the massage.... You just have to nearly kill somebody so people wont bother you.... :fight: :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
..... Why dont people get this its not only fat guys...... For instance....

Ah yes... i remember i dint fight any one for 8 years... So one day 1 guy did 1 thing out of 4 things i hate most.....
:devgrin:
So i beat him up thro the class then smack him to the head few time with a wooden chair... The class was full of blood ...And the guy stayed in hospital for 2 mouths :\ Oh yeah now you got the massage.... You just have to nearly kill somebody so people wont bother you.... :fight: :devgrin:

congrats on showing off, its killing what was a fun thread >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe it's fake, i mean, he's too damned calm... at least he would be like "OMFG Look what you done!!!" instead of being just "dude, i got to go to the hospital mam, like... theres a sissor in my arm.... " -_-

They couldve sawed off half the sissors or something and attached them with a pint of make-up o_O... hey... hollywood does it [not serious, just a jab at hollywoods crew]

Anywayz, the funny part is the guy who's holding the camera is laughing his ass off at the whole thing. XD [/clazzic!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom