this is why i leave "fat" guys alone >;o

Best answers
No you oviusly dint get my point... :\ You see what i am try to do is say that anybody can go crazy at 1 moment... Becous he just gets sick of .....

And whats this suposed to be a fun thread? o_O Hmmm a guy gets throw by sissors... Fun...?

What i am saying is dont go off bothering people... Or one day youl find your self in a hospital... sissors in your arm.... Broken neck.... and soo on... Got my point ? :\

Best answers
The guy sure has aim for throwing scissors just like that and the other guy is damn calm for having a pair of scissors in his arm. Curious nevertheless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i must admit ive had a similar "experiance" in my life, involving some new throwing knifes off a ebay and one hell of a bad aiming buddy, this mishap is pretty genuine to me.

tip : dont try to remove blades yourself, you only make a messy job on the wound and one hell of a backseat splashfest as tested by me XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole thing seems pretty fake to me now after watching it a few times, the scissors don't make any noise when they hit him and neither does the 'target', also, the cameraman seems to be way too calm, he just holds the camera still, instead of spazzing out like usualy happens.

Unless of course, everyone involved was just senseless and bad actors :rolleyes:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys have watched too many movies thinking that everyone rithes in pain with everything.
Trust me. Those sissors were in him. Take it from someone who has seen several similar things.
That happenes to everyone, just don't make people mad when they oviousally don't want to be bothered.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Somebody has anger issues :/

But where have I seen this before...Fat kid with ninja-like skills...

Choji?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
holy crap, haha. I wonder if this just caused them to mess around with him more or caused them to be frightened of him.
cant say for certain, but if that were to take place in texas theyd both be laughing about it before they even got to the hospital

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At this point, I'm not concerned with whether or not the guy actually got stuck with a pair of scissors. The freakier part is that I have the exact same pair sitting all of 3 inches away from me on a table D:

Interesting clip, either way. Let that be a lesson, though, that Febreeze (or was it Windex?) is not for personal odor removal =P

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Who throws a pair of scissors, I mean seriously. That's why god invented guns.
I wish I owned this thread as much as Rocky87 did 0_0...
Yeah.. Dont mess with em' 0_0 I've seen a video with a chubby kid, a shovel, and screaming.. It didnt end too well.. most of you may have seen it 0_0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol dont spray people with water is the lesson for today.. or you will get pwned >:0

the beginning part with the whistling was funny too

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
At this point, I'm not concerned with whether or not the guy actually got stuck with a pair of scissors. The freakier part is that I have the exact same pair sitting all of 3 inches away from me on a table D:

Interesting clip, either way. Let that be a lesson, though, that Febreeze (or was it Windex?) is not for personal odor removal =P
/me sneaks up on Maj whistling old western themes armed with a bottle of febreeze >:E

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/Majin_You takes scissors and throws them at you like a ninja

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me teaches darksniper that '/' is a command line and can only be used for an action made by ones self, and not another ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMGWTF Owned!

The fat guys expression when he throws the scissors is priceless. he does look like he wants to be a ninja :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he was probably watching naruto when the guy sprayed him

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
I wish I owned this thread as much as Rocky87 did 0_0...
X said:
he was probably watching naruto when the guy sprayed him
i think Chaos just pwned it..
good to be bored isnt it..

well i watched another few times..and yeah now i think its real

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems like you'd at least yelp at first when a sudden deep and striking pain enters your arm or something. Barring that, there wasn't even any blood or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom