The -whoever- versus -whatever- thread...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Babi never did have any eyebrows...

Babi after taking over Vegeta:

Babi in his original form:

...Babi is essentially browless.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
ps: ssj3 has no eyebrow!! than babi's final form doesnt had eyebrow!!
Having no eye brows doesn't mean he went SSJ3. Where was the golden long hair and the lighting around his aura?

uncover bunker said:
watch the tv series.....goku admit that rildo's normal form trully over power then fat buu(not good buu).
Ummmm... Fat Buu is Good Buu. They are exactly the same person, blob thing.

uncover bunker said:
also goku managed legic is stronger then brolly. there's another proof, kid goku can easily defeat super perfect cell and super frieza's combine attack without transform in HFIL.
That doesn't mean anything. Adult Gohan killed Frieza in one punch in the Janemba Movie. He could easily kill Cell and Frieza with no trouble at all. Vegeta could do the same thing. Uub could also do the same thing, seeing as how he was as strong as Goku before Goku got wished as a kid.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bebi never went ssj3, he was just a robot/mutant freak, who possessed Vegeta and turned him into his liking, even his hair represents Bebi's original head, that's why he's probably browless as well.

Janemba was weaker than Buu.
Janemba = all evil of every villain including *cough* buu *cough*.

If Goku and Vegeta skipped the damn potara fusion, and just did the dance, they would have beaten Buu in no time, because the Potara fusion made Vegeta's personality come out more and that was making Vegetto playing with Buu (untill things got screwed up).

Gogetta VS Bebi vegeta... (strange, where is vegeta all of a sudden? isn't he absorbed by Bebi?:p ), I think that Gogetta would win, easily.

Because, if Goku ssj4 could easily beat Bebi vegeta, then what about a fusion between Goku and Vegeta? I think that allready says enough.

The version I watched never spoke of Bebi becoming ssj3, I think that funimation just screwed up again, coz the way how Bebi Looks, is deffinitly NOT ssj3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets face it, GT is stupid, shouldnt ever be taken seriously.

on top of which, i never heard that gogetta was SSJ2 in the movie, i always thought both he, and vegetto only went ssj. the lightning isnt just an indicator of ssj2, if you notice through dbz, whenever anyone generates enough energy, they can cause lightning, just not in such abundance.

i think both vegetto and gogetta's power is so high that it would cause lightning no matter which "stage" they were in.

that being said, it was stated many many times through dbz, that goku and vegeta were the most powerful of fighters, and if they fused the results would be insane. when vegetto was born, he was the most powerful fighter in the universe beyond ALL reckoning.

i feel its a fairly safe bet, that if gogetta learned to go ssj3, his power would be off the chart, much like ssj4 (which is the worst transformation ever).

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Also, small note on Gogeta beating Buu straight off. I don't think he would. He would have done the same thing as Vegeto did as Vegeto was trying to save the people Buu absorbed.

EDIT:

I also agree with Gir about GT being stupid. I remember watching an episode (I forced myself to sit through one) where one of the Dragons was causing Earthquakes and Goku went SSJ4 to push a building......and was straining. By the end of Z he wouldn't have had any problems doing that in his normal state...

Best answers
Cap J said:
Also, small note on Gogeta beating Buu straight off. I don't think he would. He would have done the same thing as Vegeto did as Vegeto was trying to save the people Buu absorbed.

EDIT:

I also agree with Gir about GT being stupid. I remember watching an episode (I forced myself to sit through one) where one of the Dragons was causing Earthquakes and Goku went SSJ4 to push a building......and was straining. By the end of Z he wouldn't have had any problems doing that in his normal state...
i know that part is really ridiculous.....but there's one truth in db-logical-tanet, the z warroir would be unlimit power up and break their without any trouble...i must say gt would be more beyond then buu saga.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragon Ball GT is considered non-canon (not considered part of the Dragon Ball story) since it had no referrence like the Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z anime show as they were based entirely on the original manga, and the story was mostly created by Toei with limited assistance by Akira Toriyama (creator of the Dragon Ball manga). Akira Toriyama only helped with character designs, small plot elements, things of that nature.

So in a logical sense, Dragon Ball GT is just a "what-if" kind of thing which has no part at all in the Dragon Ball story.

G
Janemba was stronger than Buu ever was. Goku stated multiple times that in SSJ3 he could've beaten Fat Buu, if he hadn't left him to give Gohan a chance, and that he could've beaten Kid Buu, if he hadn't wasted his energy messing with him. And what did Janemba do? Utterly trashed SSJ3 Goku. Janemba and Gogeta are stronger than Buu.

Best answers
T-veronica has the capability of fast regenerate and making fire with oxygen(she's undead!! and immortality!!) also she just like the queen of ant that she could able to control the creature with mind control(especially the creature on earth. i dont know about how it work on alien/changeling like koola) who's gonna win? i'd said veronica.....she may be totally outmatch with koola, but combine the entire force and she cant be killed(immortality)....she may win(she can control the the powerful fighter to against koola for her and koola cant make stop to veronica...) so she win.

vs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.. Cooler hands down. He just has to launch his Death Nova attack thing to blow up half the country, and he'd have won.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Yeah.. Cooler hands down. He just has to launch his Death Nova attack thing to blow up half the country, and he'd have won.
koola wont use that **** if it's not necessary. beside fire death ball must need the far distance from the target before u get hurt by explosion. koola wont had the chance to fire death ball if he struggle with those muten...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He doesn't struggle with infected creatures because he can just create a Ki shield around him or blast them away or just fly up into the sky or whatever.

He also doesn't need to be far away. Frieza wasn't far away when he used Death Ball to destroy Namek, and he was even able to survive Namek's explosion.

The whole idea of an incredibly powerful creature like Cooler VS some lame mutant is ridiculous, because DBZ characters are ridiculously powerful.

Even Uub could take on every T-infected creature and win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any boss from Resident Evil that can be beaten by humans and firearms would lose to Cooler.

Uub > Cooler =P

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Any boss from Resident Evil that can be beaten by humans and firearms would lose to Cooler.

Uub > Cooler =P
but she can regenerate....and mind control(all creature and fighter)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but probably only from a certain range, or only if that creature is infected with the virus.

Cooler could destroy the country from outer space. Big deal.

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. =/

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Yeah, but probably only from a certain range, or only if that creature is infected with the virus.

Cooler could destroy the country from outer space. Big deal.

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. =/
how about melee fight with ki blast?(but for sure that koola wont be infected becuz he's alien....T-cell wont work on him...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God another random vs thread by bunker -.-

I'll just play along and say cooler >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if Cooler threw her into the Sun? What if he threw her into two suns?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom