The -whoever- versus -whatever- thread...

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Now you're contradicting yourself. Sure he can feel pain, but any physical injury will heal seconds later. Either way, he won't die.

Also, as time passes, Broly is getting more powerful and more unstable.
than poor garlic jr. would become brolly's toy for entertainment o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Garlic Jr.
Immortal (Can regenerate after any sort of attack--even a SSJ3 Dragon Fist)
Ki Attacks (Moderate - Does not affect Broly)
Melee (Below Average - Does not affect Broly)
Fake Power Level(To represent difference): 1,000
ROUND 1

Garlic Jr. stands there laughing. "You're pretty big. You look hot enough to be one of my subordinates." Garlic Jr. then lunges at Broly and starts landing his fatass punches on Broly's chest. Garlic Jr. is seen teleporting in circles punching Broly. Broly does not flinch. (Imagine Krillin punching P. Cell). And... Garlic steps back and starts breathing heavily. "Uh... uh..... uh..... uh... uh.." Then starts firing blasts that don't even leave scratches on Broly's necklace. He then steps back again and screams.

Broly
Legendary Super Saiyan (Well ya know)
Ki Attacks (Heavy - Pummels Garlic Jr.)
Melee (Heavy - Pummels Garlic Jr.)
Fake Power Level(To represent difference): 90,000,000
ROUND 2

Broly dominates. He smacks Garlic Jr. around like a ragdoll, then crunches his back a few times on his knee. Then I suppose he slams Garlic's head into the ground until blood spews from his mouth. He'd scream "Broly No! Noo!!" (Try to picture Jeice to Vegeta - LOL).

And then of course.... Broly would tear Garlic's head off. Yeah, nasty. Now let's see what happens....

Ah it reformed! Garlic's like "I guess you understand now, I cannot be destroyed. Are you impressed?" Garlic's face caves in and you only see the back end of Broly's arm. Garlic tells Broly how he gets his strength and Broly's like "Kakarot?"

Eh I guess Garlic can't die, but he's nothing worse than a buzzing fly to Broly.

USS Vegeta(Stage 1) vs. USS Trunks(Stage 1)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Garlic Jr. VS Broli?

Well, Brolli would kick his ass. But, assuming Garlic Jr. gets stronger (like most characters in the show) after having had a good beating, he might eventually become strong enough to battle Brolli. I'd imagine Brolli would get really frustrated for not being able to kill Garlic Jr., so I think he'd either destroy himself by accident after a while due to his instability, or he'd just go away because he's bored with Garlic Jr.

Since Garlic Jr. cannot die, he technically cannot be defeated, so even if they wouldn't fight at all, Garlic Jr. would eventually 'win' when Brolli dies of old age.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyo said:
I think he'd either destroy himself by accident after a while due to his instability
That was what I had in mind myself. Fighting would ultimately result in a stalemate, but Broly would go the way of the last Legendary Super Saiyan if that was the case (too powerful for his body to handle).

Revlitalized Prince said:
USS Vegeta(Stage 1) vs. USS Trunks(Stage 1)
Ultra Super Saiyan Trunks would win if power was the only factor, but as with the Perfect Cell scenario, Trunks wouldn't want to damage Vegeta's pride by beating him. It really depends on the context of the fight.

If it's simply power vs. power, Trunks would have a difficult fight but he'd win. He's stronger and faster than Vegeta (when not holding back) and had mastered the Ultra Super Saiyan form (it took him a couple of seconds to trans, compared to Vegeta's 30 second stint).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
compared to Vegeta's 30 second stint).
Aren't opening transformations a bother? Nearly every character's first transformation lasted longer than 30 seconds. (Yep, you guessed it--dramatic entrances & flashy transformations that put bystanders in "Aww!" ...It's to enhance excitement)

Though, I have to argue with you on several points. I would say Vegeta would win this battle for 3 simple reasons; chances are he'd trained longer in the form, he had more experience in battle, and his Ki attacks were much greater than Trunks'. USS Trunks couldn't damage P. Cell in anyway, shape or form, where as Vegeta was shown putting up a much greater fight, albeit brain power.

If it's simply power vs. power, Trunks would have a difficult fight but he'd win. He's stronger and faster than Vegeta (when not holding back) and had mastered the Ultra Super Saiyan form (it took him a couple of seconds to trans,
Okay, I wholeheartedly disagree here. It wasn't obvious to you Vegeta was only toying with Cell and Trunks?

(Android Saga)
Super Saiyan Vegeta vs. Super Saiyan Trunks

I gotta see where this is going. >< I'm still under the belief Vegeta could've beaten Trunks in any form, any time... solely because of battle experience, smarts & some of the overall greatest Ki attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand why everyone believes Gohan could've actually physically beaten Goku in battle. It wouldn't happen, regardless of his PL and/or speed. Goku's a far more experienced fighter, and if you don't believe me, watch the two fights; Goku vs. Cell & Gohan vs. Cell, and see for yourself. SS2 Gohan is another story.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku was stronger, just SSJ2 gohan was stronger, and goku wasn't trying his best, I watched the episode now on my pc, goku wasn't trying his best and besides, goku has more experience like stated by RP.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
and goku wasn't trying his best

uncover_bunker said:
which one stronger?
Revitalized Prince said:
I don't understand why everyone believes Gohan could've actually physically beaten Goku in battle. It wouldn't happen, regardless of his PL and/or speed. Goku's a far more experienced fighter, and if you don't believe me, watch the two fights; Goku vs. Cell & Gohan vs. Cell, and see for yourself. SS2 Gohan is another story.
It's not a question of who could beat who, it's a question of who's stronger. This isn't the VS. topic. As it stands, Gohan was more powerful than Goku, as stated in the pic above.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan was indeed the stronger one.

But his fighting qualitys suck ass. He only wins if he is stronger and faster by a lot. Since his actual melee skills suck compared to Goku or even Krillin (but Krillin was just weak XD)

*hopes KWS dosent read this*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a question of who could beat who, it's a question of who's stronger. This isn't the VS. topic. As it stands, Gohan was more powerful than Goku, as stated in the pic above.

I don't know what you're talking about. The thread title reads 'SSJ Goku vs SSJ Gohan (cell game)'. I understand the powerlevels, it's not my argument.

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
I don't know what you're talking about. The thread title reads 'SSJ Goku vs SSJ Gohan (cell game)'. I understand the powerlevels, it's not my argument.
for only experiense and battle skill, goku is the best....but in the natural capability...gohan is far more beyond than goku(not even cell could reach and chase gohan's speed. in tv series, gohan wasnt try all the time..only thing he did is dodge and dodge..but that was a hard work for cell to handle..) dont tell me that cell beaten gohan all the suddent...cell was attack by surprising. for cell's speed....he could catch gohan but difficult.

another provement is vegeta...he said gohan is beyond then goku's power, and that just in ssj.....there's why goku said only gohan can beat cell.

even though, gohan still suck in fight, goku could struggle with cell becuz his technical skill allow him to challenge cell..and close the distance between cell and goku. but gohan couldn't....he has the power but no talent.... like vegeta said he doesnt know how to use his power until he gone mad. with that power gohan just a nerd...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
'VS.' just means they're opposed, you assumed they would fight;

Revitalized Prince said:
I don't understand why everyone believes Gohan could've actually physically beaten Goku in battle.
When that wasn't the argument at all.

Best answers
actually, only in speed and power, gohan is more then goku....but the point is...goku wont lose! even how stronger gohan become, he still a fighting noob..and a noob cant beat a genius. (i remember that gohan told to cell about that battle is pointless....what an idiot...)

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Aren't opening transformations a bother? Nearly every character's first transformation lasted longer than 30 seconds. (Yep, you guessed it--dramatic entrances & flashy transformations that put bystanders in "Aww!" ...It's to enhance excitement)

Though, I have to argue with you on several points. I would say Vegeta would win this battle for 3 simple reasons; chances are he'd trained longer in the form, he had more experience in battle, and his Ki attacks were much greater than Trunks'. USS Trunks couldn't damage P. Cell in anyway, shape or form, where as Vegeta was shown putting up a much greater fight, albeit brain power.

Okay, I wholeheartedly disagree here. It wasn't obvious to you Vegeta was only toying with Cell and Trunks?

(Android Saga)
Super Saiyan Vegeta vs. Super Saiyan Trunks

I gotta see where this is going. >< I'm still under the belief Vegeta could've beaten Trunks in any form, any time... solely because of battle experience, smarts & some of the overall greatest Ki attacks.
i'd remind u guys that perfect cell's goal " not to believe the power!! speed is everything!!" trunks is stupid then vegeta.

trunks's ussj2 cant match vegeta....simple, becuz u cant hit vegeta!! trunks sacrifice his speed to reach more power....i don't see any point that trunks can win..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
doesnt transformation takes entire episode? o_O

Best answers
i'd sad kuura...becuz he said he can able defeat frieza's full power with just one arm(in final form)...... but goku had so much trouble to defeat frieza....... guess the answer is too obvious...kuura win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kuura = Koola = Cooler (Frieza's brother from Movies 5+6).

There's nothing wrong with VS. threads, it's good to see some actual DBZ threads in this DBZ forums, though maybe they could all be kept to one thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom