The first fanfic from me

Best answers
This isn't a DBZ, it's inspired by the ESF forum.

Just read, and you'll see why.

"The planets are gone, and the colonies we use to replace our planets are also gone." Captain Bob said, walking around the briefing room. The cadets looked at him with envy becuase of the stars on his coat, and the name he had created. He was the only human warrior, and he was the best. Not many met him personally, and those that did were usually on the end of his Beam Sword, crying for their mommy's as he shaved their bellies. He's an idol, a legend, a god, to the young and the brave aboard the S.S.J ReNe, and he was very angry.

"Earth, my home planet," He continued. "Is being used as a warground for the FROGS, Falcon/Rebel-O Gear Squad, and ESF, also called Extermination Society of FROGS. They are two separate terrorist groups consisting of Alien types A & G, from the Western sector of space. They are our target."

Bob clicked on the holographic image projector, and revealed two groups of aliens, all smiling proudly before the walls of rubble that was once a city. Captain Howdy, an Aleni man, stood up, and took a holographic pointing pen from a desk hidden by the dark. He moved the pictures side by side, and then pointed to the one on the left.

"This is ESF, a group built on enslaving the human race, and destroying planet Earth and the FROGS group. It is led by DaKD, an Aleni like myself." The pictures zoomed in on a blue lizard looking creature, with sharp fangs and a black mohawk. Howdy stared at the cadets with his lips pressed tightly together, and his eyelids half down. "DaKD is very dangerous, do not fight him alone."

Bob took the pen, and zoomed in on the group on the right. "This is FROGS, a group of terrorists who work for Falcon and Rebel-O Gear, two very dangerous convicts. Falcon"--it zoomed to a green human looking creature--"is known for his bombs and laser tech, while Rebel-O Gear, also called ROG"--it moved over to a pink cat-looking girl, shooting the peace sign--"is known for her deception and extremely super strength. All three once worked for the masterminds Cucumba and Hsu, who were captured just before this war started."

Howdy took the pen, and bumpsed Bob aside. "Dalamar, the clone of Hsu, and Gasaraki, the clone of Cucumba, are both loose, and supposedly are supplying these two groups with machines made by human slaves."

Bob took the pen, and turned off the machine. Howdy shot him a glare, but he ignored it. "We need to get all of them at the same time, otherwise they will clone Dalamar and Gasaraki, just like Daemon-Fyre and Dagger did to Cucumba and Hsu. We will separate you into three teams: One will go after ESF leader DaKD, one will go after FROGS leaders Falcon and Rog, and the last team will find and assassignate Dalamar and Gasaraki."

"My team and I will be the first team, Alpha, while Bob's will be the third team, Delta. Captain Glenn, a new team leader, will be the second, Beta. Report to your captains for instructions."

"And don't harm the slaves." Bob finished. "We are trying to save the human race, not kill it."

"DISMISSED!" A loud voice boomed.

The lights shined, and the cadets scrambled to get to their posts. Scooter is one of them.

Scooter Briefs was the son of the great tactical leader Dai Kaio, and the human nurse Bakubomb. He was born into the fleet, growing up without a childhood, and a constant war with ESF and FROGS. He was the best cadet ever, trained by Bob himself, and so was admire by most, but hated by the few who defied laws. He had fought Dalamar and Gasaraki before, along side his friends Ryoko and V.B., and wanted revenge. The last time they had encountered each other was the worst ever. Scooter could still feel the laser burning away his skin, and he could see V.B.'s face as Gasaraki shot at her, nearly hitting her every time. Two young girls who weren't even in the war had been crushed by falling metal slabs, and they had lost their captain Penguin, who Glenn replaced. V.B. had been transferred after that, but Scooter had been told that she was amongst the other team going on the mission. Scoot grabbed his helmet and ran by the others, wanting to launch as fast as he could.

The hallways were dark as the ships started preparing for launching to Earth, and the hangars were more active then ever. Every single Galactic Warrior was being sent to stop this, the biggest war Earth has ever seen. Ryoko, a blue haired Leader of the Neila, a group of asexual beings from the first Mars colony, wrapped his arms around Scooter's shoulders, and then dragged his purple tongue up Scoot's cheek. Scooter pushed him off, and wiped at the saliva.

"Yuck, Ryo. You really need to find a better way to say 'hello'."

Ryoko smiled, and then looked about the hangar. He was dressed in Neila armor--basically spandex underwear with a muscle shirt and big metal boots, arm cannons, and helmets--and it stuck out from the GW suits--blue and orange stealth suits that were created with the inspiration of old sci-fi movies. But that was Ryoko for you, always being different.

"Greetings ScooterMan."

Scooter wiped his cheek until the humanish pink of his skin turned to red. "Greetings."

"I do not like this war."

"Who does?" Scooter decided his cheek is clean enough, and so dropped his arm. He could see the purple saliva smeared on his skin, acting like fruit juice. "Why'd you lick me? It took me a week to get rid of the color of the last time you licked me."

"This war will be like the last war, and everyone will die."

"What do you mean?" Scooter regreted saying that just as it left his mouth. Everyone was launching around him, and he was anxious to join them--anxious to kill Dalamar--but Ryoko was also anxious to speak, as always. Scooter opened himself up for a long wait.

"Do you remember when cloning was suddenly becomming popular for the humans? Everyone wanted to do it, to preserve their bodies and souls for future generations. Soon after that, they thought that since cloning was possible, then maybe other sci-fi invented ideas could come true. They inhabited the planets, and created the cool toys like laser swords and space fighters. Life was fun and exciting, and they wanted more of the sci-fi. Then they started splicing their genes with animals, in order to make themselves alien-like, for fun. But it spread through their genetics, and into their unborn children. It became a natural thing to have horns, not just added by doctors, and humankind began to hate itself, and cling onto this phenomena. They made clones and aliens; the scientists were in nirvana, but everyone else was miserable."

Baku, a chubby Ainle, and Scooter's worst enemy, hopped into his spaceship, and shot Scoot the finger. Scooter sighed.

"Ryoko, do you have to talk about that now?"

Ryoko nodded, but sped up his essay for the sake of friendship. "That was what started the first war, that destroyed all the planets. We built colonies made of stronger material, and those were also destroyed by war! If Earth is the only planet left, and we're going to fight on it, then we're destroying our home planet! It's not right."

"Get launching, cadets." Howdy said, walking by.

"See ya Ryoko." Scooter said, racing off to his ship. Ryoko raised his hand, and then dashed off to find his own ship.

Scooter believed that what Ryoko said was half true. Scooter would not let Dalamar destroy Earth, like he had done to the other planets, especially not with V.B. and Ryoko in his team again. Everything would be fine. Scooter just had to remind himself of this every five seconds.

Dalamar, king of the world, smiled at Gasaraki, his friend. The screen showed the security cameras to the S.S.J ReNe, and the entire GW plan was ruined. He hadn't had so much fun watching his enemies before that war, because he wasn't as clever before. He had learned, mostly from Scooter, to not trust his enemies, but keep them close at heart anyway. He knew his enemies plans, their weapons, and their troops, and he knew how to beat them all.

Daemon-Fyre and Dagger, his two scientists and main warriors, sat behind him in the small ruined hotel room, right beside the wall most filled with gadgets and gismos. Dalamar loved technology.

"So, what's the plan?" Daemon asked.

"Plasma nukes."

Plasma Nukes, the most powerful weapon in the universe. It had destroyed the stars, the moons, the sun, and every other planet in existence. Dalamar had used it against his enemies before, and had succeeded in getting rid of everything. How could think of using them, when Earth was the only planet left?

"What? We can't do that!" Dagger said.

"Yes, we can."

Gasaraki laughed and began typing on his wrist computer. The image of Earth appeared before them. "We have created a second Earth, and we've placed it only twenty minutes from the enemy base. It acts just like Earth, and everyone will panic when they see it so close to home. They will wonder 'what have they done?', and they will slow down their speeds to get a closer look at it, and let us get a closer look at them."

"What?"

Gasaraki rolled his eyes. "Okay, listen. They have designed a new thruster that allows them to go faster than our scanners can detect them. If they stop to look at Earth, we can detect them, and attack them when they aren't looking."

Dalamar spun around in his chair, and slammed his foot on the ground, smiling. "And crushing our old friends Scooter and V.B."

"What about DaKD, Falcon, and Rog?" Daemon-Fyre asked, twiddling his fingers--an annoying habit.

"We have already placed them on this made-up Earth. They will ambush our enemy. If the enemy survives, meaning that they lost, we will attack the ships afterwards. If none survive, meaning that they won, we will kill DaKD, Falcon, and Rog, and then we torture the pilots and medical staff, and if they survive that, we will use them as slaves."

"So, if we win this, we will rule the galaxy?"

"There is no galaxy." Dalamar said. "Just Earth. But, we will rule it for good." Gasaraki clapped his hands together, please, while Deamon-Fyre and Dagger looked down, unsure of it all. "Oh, go prepare the plasma nuke for launching. Those ships won't stand a chance."

V.B. clicked her lighter on, and brought it up to her cigarette, which was held with the only still hand in the ship. Pilotting the carrier ships wasn't as dangerous as being on the field, but the newbies didn't know that. They didn't realize that being the biggest, most vulnerable target out there, having little to no shield, and no weapons at all, was all cake compared to being in front of the cannons, unable to dodge, and being the target for those who enjoyed hostages and sick torturing for people who tried to rescue them. V.B. couldn't ask for a better job.

"We're ready to launch." Comes a voice from the speaker.
V.B. adjusted her sunglasses, and startedyping commands into the ship. Her fingers are blurred, and the sounds of clicking echoed through the pilots pit (edited*). Jessica, a fellow pilot, trembled as she prepared the launching codes.

"How many ships have we?"

"Four-hundred and ninety-nine. All the numbers 400 through...bah, you do the math."

V.B. smiled, and puffed out smoke. "So we've got him aboard?"

"Yes, you're friend is here. #456, Scooter Briefs."

Jessica glanced over at V.B.'s cigarette, and attempted to snatch it. V.B. pulled it back before she could, and sucked on it again.

"Those are bad for you." Jess said, in a quiet voice.

"So is this, but here I am. Life is short, Jessie, so live it without fear. If you die, it was meant to happen." She clicked the series of buttons that enitiated the launch, and leaned back in her chair. Her short brown hair she cupped in her hands, as she smelled the fumes of the exhaust, and burst forward with enough speed to outrun the roller coasters in her favorite park. She smiled again.

"Jeez! Does it have to be so fast?"

V.B. nodded. "If we don't go fast enough, Dalamar will pick us up, and we'll all be dead before Earth is in view."

Jessica looked down at her screen, and shifted in her seat. "Are you going out there? Into battle?"

"What do you think?"

"I think you want to get Dalamar, for some reason, and I think you've been obsessed with chasing down this Scooter."

More smoke. Oh, the pleasures of life. "Then I'm going, right?"

"I guess you are."

"Relax Jessie. I won't be gone for long. And besides which, if I die, it was meant to happen."

"That's not relaxing." V.B. smiled again, lighting up another cigarette. "You are the only friend I've had since joining with this stupid war, and I don't want to lose you."

"You won't."

Jessice smiled for the first time. "Hey, V? What do your initials mean?"

The screen started blinking red, and V.B. smiled. Earth was in view. "Boy, time sure flies when you're having fun, doesn't it?"

Jessice nodded slowly, and started the landing sequence. "I thought Earth was an hour away, not just a few minutes."

V.B. frowned. "So did I."

Best answers
HOLY CRAP!!! man u went overboard!! i think thats a little to much.... but u got alot of time on ur hands...

Best answers
if anyone sees their name in it, post something like Glenn did. I nearly rolled out of my chair. I just wrote it! I mean like ten minutes ago. I went through the forums and chose out the names I like best, or the peeps I like best. I really like your input on it Glenn, lol.

Best answers
do i dare to ask? is it good enough for me to print it out and read it all? i skimed through it then my eyes got tired....

Best answers
Well, I'm not finished with it. This is just 1/4 of it (yes, four parts!!!!AHHH!!!!). I was hoping y'all could tell ME whether it's good enough to print, lol.

Best answers
i didn't read it i skimmed through it but i wanted to know list all the names you put in

Best answers
I just realized I titled this fanfic...jeez. it isn't a fanfic, but oh well. Here's another part to it. And no! This story isnt short. I decided I'd break it up into whenever I stopped typing, so it's not just four parts anymore. okay?

Bob and NeLo, a Linae commander, stared at the planet for a bit longer, unsure of what to do. The scanners and pilots claimed it was Earth, but Bob's eyes couldn't believe it. They had encountered many strange things before, but never a moving planet. NeLo's catlike ears stood straight up, jiggling the earring he wore. He put his hand to his chin, and began to hum an odd tune. It was the only time he had moved since after they landed.

The dark rubble that was once a city was hard to see through, even with Bob's beam sword working as a flashlight. V.B. and Jesse had gone to look for stronger light sources, and had yet to return, but Bob was glad. V.B. was an excellent fighter, but she just wasn't careful enough. She always ran in headfirst, without any preparation or anything, and it had gotten many partners killed before. Bob was surprised that Jessica held Vee in such high favor, especially since Vee had not only crashed while landing, but also lit their chairs on fire because of her cigarette. Even Ryoko had whined once, and he normally just puts in his complaints, and lets others choose his path. Ryoko had been driven so mad by Vee that he threatened Howdy. But, Bob could understand the troubles of being a half-human, because they weren't near as bad as being a full human.

"It smells like Earth." NeLo said, sniffing twice. His green eyes moved over the destroyed city, and his pink tongue rubbed against his furry lips. "It has the atmospheric sense of Earth, but it can't be."

"It is Earth." V.B. said, jumping out of the Pilots Pit and hitting the rubble. A cloud of dust flew up from under her, and Bob choked on it.

"It can't be Earth." NeLo repeated. "Earth is miles from here. Planets don't just move by themselves."

Jessica slowly climbed down the ladder, and Bob was glad for that. His head was already hurting from allergies, and he didn't need the dust crammed up his nose at that moment.

"Maybe our thrusters are just a bit faster than we first guessed." She said, turning on a flashlight.

The rubble glowed yellow and blue as the light ran over them, and Bob could see what was once street signs and cars. If it wasn't Earth, it was a damned good replicant. Vee stepped forward, and slammed her flashlight against a rock. It blinked on, and they could see a giant billboard announcing Dalamar's leadership. You'll get paid; come and work, was all it simply said.

"Boy, what a humanitarian." Vee said, in a sarcastic voice.

Bob took the flashlight, and examined the dent in the side. It wasn't bad. "Don't ruin our equipment Vee! These things are expensive!"

"I'm sure. Four dollars would leave me in the street." Another sarcastic remark that made Bob want to slap her.

Jessica looked at NeLo. "Where is Howdy?"

"He didn't want to see it. He says it's fake, so we told his crew to go on ahead to the original destination." NeLo said.

"And Glenn?" Vee asked.

Nobody could forget her passion for chasing Scooter.

"He'll be here soon, with four of his men." Bob said.

Vee kicked over a piece of metal, and it rang loudly as it struck the rocks, and began to descend on the bumpy slide of junk. The noise was unbelievable, and Bob shook his head. He was not looking forward to reuniting the three most annoying people in the world. Ryoko was a historian who talked too much, V.B. was rebel who smoked and had to make noise, and Scooter became a little of both when he was grouped with them. Bob could feel that he might need a aspirin before the day was over.

"You know, you shouldn't do that." Came a familiar voice. "These walls have been weakened by the years of rot and rust, and any small amount of noise might cause an avalanche type catastrophe that could leave us buried."

Glenn stepped beside Bob, standing up straight with his arms behind his back, looking proper and neat compared to Bob and NeLo. He smiled. Ryoko came up behind him, metal boots clamping softly against the dust, and aggrevating Bob's allergies more, and then Baku, Bakabone, Scooter, the cadets, Abuu and Caff, the two pilots, and Domino, the medic, were just behind them.

"You had to choose them, didn't you?" Bob whispered.

"I know how much you love seeing the old school together again, especially Scooter, Ryoko, and V.B." Glenn replied, smiling.

Vee stood silently to the side as NeLo examined the cadets, pilots, and medics of Glenn's crew. He shook his head sadly, and his ears lowered. She wanted to stay away, and yet to come forward and grasp Ryo and Scoot to her heart. They were good friends, but they ruined her bad @$$ persona. She couldn't, not yet. Let them come to her, then she wouldn't ruin anything. She placed a cigarette in her mouth and lit it, and Scooter noticed her. He waved with a big dorky grin like he used to have.

"Greetings Vee." Ryoko said, popping up beside her. Vee nodded a hello, but Ryoko grabbed her hand and left a purple smear of slime on it, as always. Did those two ever change?

"Do ya hafta do that?" Vee said, forgetting her grammar for a moment.

Ryoko smiled and nodded. He was such a child.

"Hi Vee. Been awhile." Scooter said, walking up to her slowly, like they had something between them. Jessica's eyes sparkled and she pushed Ryoko to the side, and took Scooter's hand.

"So, you're the boy that Vee has been keeping her eye on. Boy, you're cuter than she said."

Scooter was taken aback. He smiled, blushed, and stepped back. "Well...uh..."

Abuu and Caff ran off to the ships, leaving a trail of dust. Glenn whistled into his hand, and everyone heard its blare as the caverns of ruins echoed it, like the metal slab Vee had sent flying.

"Okay troops." Bob said, raising his hands. "We will search this planet. We think it might be Earth, but it also might be a decoy, so Howdy was sent on to the original location. Caff will take the rest of Glenn's crew after them, and Abuu will wait here with my crew for when we return."

Vee grabbed her pistol and blew out a smoke-ring. NeLo sniffed of the air, then took her cigarette, and snuffed it against a wall.

"Don't smoke." He said.

Vee hissed at him, then joined the rest of the group, standing as close to Scooter as she could, but not neccessarily wanted. It was back to the field for Vee, but something new for Jesse. She was excited, and scared at the same time. She held her gun close, and walked slowly, unsure of the ground beneath her. Vee grinned, remembering the first time they had stepped into the field. Scooter had been a bit scared, but he had more genuine bravery than the trio, Ryoko had no experience at all, and didn't neccessarily want any--he dug his metal heels into the ground, and refused to go to the point that Penguin had to drag him--and she had been just fine, having a childhood of Paintball and Space Warrior Arcades to thank for that. Jessica was like Ryoko, only with a bit more gall.

"Aren't you going to smoke?" Jessica asked.

Vee nodded. "But I'm going to do it when commander killjoy is a bit more downwind."

"Good."

"I thought you hated my smoking."

"It's soothing."

Vee smiled. "That it is." She clicked her lighter on, and lit up a soothing cigarette.

Best answers
I'm double posting because one or two people have requested that I name those that I have named in the story, and why I chose them. Don't close this thread, I'm not finished with the story. So, here are the lucky few:

Abuu, a complete stranger, but I liked his/her name.

Baku, a complete stranger, but I liked his/her name.

Caff, a complete stranger, but I liked his/her name.

Captain Bob, my dearest brother whom I included for that reason only.

Capt.Howdy, a complete stranger, but I liked his/her name.

Captain_Penguin, a complete stranger, but I liked his/her name.

Cucumba, because he let my brother and sister keep their names. Thank you!

DaemonFyre, a stranger with a cool name.

Dagger, a complete stranger, but I liked his/her name.

DaKD, because his name was easy to remember :)p), just kidding: You are without a doubt the strangest one here Dak, but I gotta love ya purple haired Vegerunks.

Dalamar, a complete stranger, but I liked his/her name.

MrDomino, for his outstanding English. He probably rocks in school.

Falcon, a complete stranger, but I liked his/her name.

Gasaraki, a complete stranger, but I liked his/her name.

Glenn, a friend, I suppose, whom I included because he is very verbal in what he thinks of things. An award for bravery!

Hsu, because he's my favo mod.

Jessica, a newcomer, whom I included because she is perhaps my favorite newcomer (go #18!)

NeLo, just a somebody, who I thought had a very noticable opinion.

Ryoko, the dude that made my sig! <(-.-<) The bomb, lol.

ScooterMan, someone I could call a friend, whom I enjoy speaking with very much.

SSJ_ReNe, just a somebody, who I thought had a very cool sig :yes:

Vegeta's Briefs, because I'm cool :cool:, and it's my story, so nah :p.

If your name isn't on the list, and you want it to be, sorry. There are more names to be added. Consider this an award, please.

Best answers
Ahahaha well i love it!
Its really really good.
Your a good writer V.B, much better than i thought.
And this story took u what 10 minutes?
You could be as good as me...
AHAHAHA Ryoku an a-sexual?
Thats made even more funny after reading the whole how old are u thread!
Post the rest of it! Pronto!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should not of used forum members names unless they said you chould:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said she (i think.. please correct me if im wrong) could use my name =]

Yay I get to lick people! =]

Best answers
He's just jealous that I didn't use his name :p. And yes, I'm a she. BTW, in case ya didn't know, V.B. is me. But, I bet ya could tell that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
He's just jealous that I didn't use his name :p. And yes, I'm a she. BTW, in case ya didn't know, V.B. is me. But, I bet ya could tell that.
no its just ryoko is a friend of mine and i dont think useing his name without asking is a nice thing to do, but since you DID ask, all is forgiven! i will read the fan fic later... too much too read at 8am x.x

Best answers
And you didnt pic me becouse?

you didnt like my name?

whats wrong with Chitenga?

I see nothing wrong with it,it has a nice ring to it too...

do you prefer:Genraka?

or how bout Chitenraka?

and Chitenrakadomasidum?

Just kidding!! lol

I enjoyed you fan fic!

Really cool!:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She said if you want in, just post Oo

Have you seen how many users there are in this forum?

Best answers
Eep. I'm gonna write tonight, but I'll busy all day today. So here's what I've completed so far (written this morning, eight minutes ago), and the new names are Farago, Chitenga (you spoke too soon, little man) and Rebirah, because I like the way they talk mostly, lol.

Dalamar smiled at the screen as Howdy's ship came into view. He hadn't expected them to split up, especially since they had never done it before. They had always stuck together, believing that safety rested in numbers, but they had always been wrong. Dalamar knocked them out better when they were all huddled together, wimpering and crying like lost puppies. It must have been Glenn's idea, since he was the only one who hadn't been brainwashed by the idiot, Garth, who had trained Bob, NeLo, Howdy, Penguin, and the twenty before them that Dalamar sent back home in pieces.

The door slid open, and Dalamar heard the computer sounds he was so used to.

"Gasa, I think we might need to use the smaller weapons for now." He said.

Gasaraki looked at the screen, and sighed, disappointed. "But, Dalamar. We want to destroy them, right? Why don't we just fire the big bomb at Howdy, and then back-up Rog, Falcon, and DaKD?"

"Because, it's not just Howdy's ship that's coming; Glenn's is behind it thirty something miles. We need to save the bomb for when they're all in range."

Gasaraki pouted, and hit two buttons on his computer. "Sir, Rog, Falcon, and DaKD have a problem. They just discovered that they're working together."

Dalamar laughed, and put on his sunglasses. Nobody under Dagger's rank had ever seen his eyes. "Put them on the com link."

The view of Howdy's ship was replaced with an Aleni, a Gnaw, and the furriest woman alive. Dalamar smiled at them.

"Hey, bossy boss!" Rog said, her pink fur shooting up. "I can't and wiln't work with that Duck!"

The Aleni pushed the cat aside. "It's Dak, and I'm allergic to cats, boss."

Falcon ran a hand through his white hair, and sniffed. "I can work with Rog, she has been my assistant for many years, but I refuse to offer my support to this little pestilence who has lived only to destroy me."

"Well, didn't Gasaraki clear up why I wanted you three working together?" Dalamar asked, keeping the cool that made him so cold.

"No." They all said, simultaneously.

Dalamar shot Gasaraki a glare, then turned back to the screen. Rog and Dak were scratching and hissing at each other, while Falcon admired his reflection off of Dak's armor. Gasaraki rolled his eyes.

"Well, I chose you three because you are the deadliest warriors in the world." They drew their attention away from each other, and stared at Dalamar with wide eyes. "That's right, like you didn't know how good at killing you three are? Pfft. You three are the best." They all smiled, blushed, and basked in their glory for a minute. Dalamar had them right where he wanted them. "Now, if you three work together, you can kill Bob and all those other star fighters, and then you can kill each other if you like. Will you do it?"

"Work together?" Rog asked. They stared at each other for a moment, looking like a bunch of clowns. "Sure thing bossy boss."

"Whatever."

"It would be difficult, but I'm up to the challenge."

Dalamar smiled again. "Good. Now go get them." They all saluted, and Gasaraki shut off the link. Dalamar sighed in relief, and then laughed. "Being evil is so much fun, isn't it?"

Gasaraki nodded, and clicked some more buttons on his wrist. "Sir, Rebirah, Chitenga, and Farago are ready to launch."

Rebirah and Farago, the only two creatures more deadlier than Falcon, Rog, and DaKD--Dalamar knew how to pick his henchmen.

"Launch them. It will take them an hour to reach the fake Earth, and I bet that by then, those three retards will be dead."

"How can you be so sure?"

Dalamar's eyes sparkled. "Because, Scooter and Vee are with them."

Gasaraki frowned. "Then, why'd you send them in the first place?"

"To work as distractions for Farago, Chitty, and Rebirah, of course."

Dalamar started laughing, and Gasaraki joined in for the sake of insanity. As Dal had said, being evil was so much fun.

Scooter followed the group, keeping an eye out for trouble. He could feel something was wrong; there was something not right about that planet, but he couldn't pinpoint what. Ryoko was humming happily, taking in everything like a vacation. He didn't seem to notice anything out of place, and neither did Vee, although she was acting weird. It was undoubtedly real, but whether it was Earth or not was driving Scooter insane. Who could move a planet that many lightyears from where it was birthed? He didn't know physics, but he was pretty sure that it was impossible. Then again, Dalamar had always defied the laws of mother nature, managing to do everything that everybody thought was impossible. It was almost too unreal, and if Scooter hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he wouldn't have believed it.

Ryoko stopped humming, and started whistling. It was an annoyingly childish tune, and NeLo's ears pricked upwards at the sound. It wasn't long before Ryoko was softly singing the strange lyrics.

"Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms. Long, thin, slimy ones; short, fat, juicy ones! Itsy-bitsy, fuzzy, wuzzy worms."

Scooter shushed Ryoko. "Let's not draw attention to ourselves, okay?"

Ryoko nodded sadly, then his face brightened and he picked up an odd rock from the ground. It was shaped like a diamond, but with less ragged edges, and it was black, all but a red swirl in the center. It looked like the old art projects Scooter used to do in school.

"I didn't know that Neila Crystals grew on Earth. They only live in places with Neilan slime near it. The chemicals of the slime is what makes it grow. I suppose maybe the humans took a sample and reproduced it, but that is a bit farfetched, considering the only humans left that aren't enslaved are Bob and maybe Vee. She never told me her origins. Then again, maybe another race duplicated it."

"Maybe some Neilans landed on Earth and licked the dirt." Baku said, snickering.

Ryoko was offended, and stopped walking. He turned around and frowned at Baku and Bakabone.

"We lick people as a greetings. We don't lick dirt."

"No wonder your skin is purple." Baku scoffed.

"But, why wouldn't you lick dirt? I mean, you obvious love the taste of worms." Bakabone said, laughing.

Ryoko pouted and cuddled his crystal. He tucked it into his metal boot, and continued humming his odd song, ignoring Bakabone. Scooter didn't like them teasing his friend, but he found nothing to say in defense. He stared at the ground, and tried to ignore them as well as Ryoko was doing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Needs a little more hito :D

j/k keep it going! don't let the thread die!

Best answers
hmmm..... i have copyrights on my name you know :p

ROFL I ONLY POSTED 6 TIME IN 12 MONTHS shows how much i read compared to how much i wirte and type :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom