The Final Fantasy Thread

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm hyped for it because it's going to be the international version with the Dark Aeons and Penance, same goes for X-2.

also yeah XV looks ******* tight

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
all three games will rock, lightning returns is epic alot better then previous ps3 ff titles!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ff8 in hd textures just came out today on steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/39150/

yesterday rumor about steam code and prizelist and now actualy released it on steam lol

p.s any moderator can change the topic name to : "The Final Fantasy Thread" ? thanks

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Oh the games from Squeenix I'd prefer for PC more than VIII. I'm aware VIII was already a PC title and this is just more hd-ish textures/features for *****es who can't be bothered to play the game(******* magic booster bullshit), I just wish more FF games were for PC. I'd love to see HD PC ports of Dissidia Duodecim, FFVII: Crisis Core, and FFIX.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well jsut get ppsspp for dissidia and look to future they may port till x to pc as ive heard but its just a rumor but till now they ported 7&8

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Duodecim and CC I would expect to have an HD port to Vita before PC, which is totally possible if the X remaster sells well. It would be sweet to get an hd IX.

As with VII and VIII though, you can make both those games look like a modern rpg with modifications and addons.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm really hoping we can get the option of Japanese dub with English subtitles. Tidus would be a great character if his english dubbing didn't suck balls.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
What are you talking about? That fake laugh scene in Luca was the epitome of fantastic voice acting.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems like a desperate move to make some extra cash. But I can't say I would be against it, X was probably in my top 3 final fantasy's.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i cant say it will be braskas story(due its after x-2 where sin REAPPEARS) but a DLC with braska story should be POSSIBLE too and easy to make i hope they will do it

Best answers
As long as they don't make it as laughable as FFX-2 was then we're fine. I'd like it a tad more serious like FFX was.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i cant say it will be braskas story(due its after x-2 where sin REAPPEARS) but a DLC with braska story should be POSSIBLE too and easy to make i hope they will do it
I'd buy a FFX prequel DLC in a heartbeat. Playing as Jecht was my favorite part of Dissidia.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If that's the case, i would prefer a full Final Fantasy X-Origins game rather than just some dlc. There's a lot of story to tell there.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
A good portion of the story of Jecht, Braska, and Auron is laid out in X, so really it'd be filling in the gaps. I for one just would love to see a drunk Jecht striking that Shoopuf with his sword in the Moonflow. Or just drunk Jecht in general.

EDIT-

This is apparently Tidus in the radio drama. I wonder if he's learned how to dress himself yet.

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If there are any fans of FFVI, do yourself a favor and look for "Final Fantasy VI: Brave New World"

it's a romhack that greatly rebalances the game and makes it fairly challenging. Evade actually works, as do Vigor and Stamina. It was designed so everyone can't learn every spell. Instead of everyone having access to every esper, each character has a select few they can use. The monsters and bosses have all been re-tuned and a bit of the dialogue cleaned up (although the guy who wrote the dialogue has a few parts he added that were really, really dumb.)

But yea if you're a fan of FFVI it's definitely worth checking out. I'm not gonna link it since it's a romhack, but it's goddamned Super Nintendo so go use your google fu and check it out.

Also Kefka is the shit.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I've actually been looking into playing FFVI but never got around to it. For a first time player would you recommend the original, or Brave New World?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom