final fantasy versus is called now final fantasy XV and will come for ps4 -.-

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Why not just make that part of the vanilla game is my question.

Squeenix being a bunch of greedy Jewpanese is the answer.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're just pre-order items, so I don't care about that. I just started playing XIII and its pretty terrible, so I have no desire to see that vapid character wear anything from 7, especially as its a cynical "pull at your childhood heart strings" **** move.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Here let me draw you a map incase you get lost

==============================

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet, that looks exactly like the endless corridors and hallways I've been exploring.

I hope 15 or 14 or whatever the one that looks like an action game isn't shitty.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
XV does look fun as a game itself. I have a friend who isn't into Final Fantasy who said he'd probably pick it up. A game doesn't need to tell a story to still be entertaining and fun to play. I have like over 500+ hours in Dissidia 012 on my PSP, and that's because it's a great game to play when you're taking a shit.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It was a huge disappointment for me really. The lack of towns, the linear progression through most of the game, the Crystarium, and Hope made me dislike the game. That, and enemies not dropping Gil/other loot.

Seriously though, I ******* hate Hope. It makes no sense for his weapon to be a boomerang. Even then, he doesn't actually do anything with it - he just shoves it into his ass at the end of battle.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hated snow far more than hope, but there were some good characters and decent story at least.

Final fantasy XIII is worth picking up for the current 7 dollars, but not much more. It's really not a terrible game, especially once you get past the 18 hour mark and combat becomes more than press button and eat chip. It finally loses it's linearity at about the 27 hour mark and you get an open world and side quests, but you're done with the game at about 32 hours so it's a little late.

Good game, incredibly flawed direction and it almost killed them to make a mistake like that right when the 14 mmo was released. I'm planning on playing XIII-2 once it reaches about 15 dollars. I hear they changed it so that it's much less linear and doesn't play itself (and shorter). But I'm not willing to spend more than 15 bucks on that bet. Hopefully they took the criticism of the first game as a sign that maybe they shouldn't waste 15+ hours on trying to claim the longest tutorial record.

Lightning Returns -has- been looking pretty decent though, so I do want to get the rest of the story before I get it. I actually liked Lightning as a character. Serah, not so much. Fang was pretty cool. Vanille can die of anal destruction.

Last edited:
Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol they want to release all ff pc games in steam now ff8 will be include as well soon

they´ve just put VII(7) right now there xd

Force Pit Member
Best answers
VII and VIII are great, but it's nothing short of a shame that IX never got on PC.

--- edit ---

VII and VIII are great, but it's nothing short of a shame that IX never got on PC.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't really get hyped about it, personally. I've already played X through like 6 times. I'll still get it, just not hyped about it. XV though? **** yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom