The ESF 1.3 Vision

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Concentration =/= Stamina

Concentration is something that occurs in your mind, not in your body. Getting punched in the stomach and not being able to move has absolutely nothing to do with being able to fly in the first place. If a person's body is broken, as has been the case many times, he finds it difficult to move, concentrate and even breathe. Goku's body was for all intents and purposes broken after he used the kaioken against Vegeta that first time. His body was broken, and yet he was still able to fly. Why? Because he was using his ki to make him float up. He wasn't exercising his way up into the air. He wasn't punching gravity away. He wasn't outrunning gravity.

The original ssj destroyed the entire planet, killing him and everyone else on the planet, although that story doesn't make sense when you find out Frieza destroyed the planet. Goku is not able to survive if the planet he is standing on blows up. That's why he RAN AWAY when Namek began to fall apart around him.

Try again.

You probably shouldn't double post either. On the lower part of your post box, there is a feature called edit. I use it often, because I think of new things after I finish typing.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well add the details so that its not like reading a novel. and i get the feeling i nailed it pretty hard, despite what you say. i doubt that you really balanced anything, you just think you did.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man your ideas are cool, but your jump idea is way better, choosing the direction to jump diogonaly, say what...20º with the ground? keep it going

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thanks for the compliment, =]

If you have any suggestions of your own plz put them up.

All ideas are welcome

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course there is stuff that I don't agree about, but honestly, I think some ideas should be thought about. I agree that running should be 1 time faster. All the jumping idea would be great. The stamina should only decrease when hit and not by using a lot of energy because thats what KI is all about...But some of your game rules would'nt fit with my game playing :p . The transformation metod is not bad, but ssj should have a little more priveleges that the ones that you said. But its cool the fact that exist people worried about this game's evolution, that's the part I most enjoy :D:D:D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The transformation metod is not bad, but ssj should have a little more priveleges that the ones that you said.

Yea good point. I'm still thinkig of a way to make ssj more interesting. Not that its not already =]

But, if anyone has any suggestions plz put them in. No matter how crazy they may seem.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm back................................................................

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx I still say that your ideeas complicates the game

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Not at all, yet the mechanics of the game may SEEM complex. When implemented they're not complex at all.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They haven't been implemented, so that's a mighty presumptuous statement.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
They haven't been implemented, so that's a mighty presumptuous statement.

That's a "Mighty Presumptuous statement" on your part, Zeo. Considering the "Game" isn't a subject refering to my ideas.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you saying your ideas have been implemented in some form? You can't say your ideas aren't complex when implemented without actually having had tested the implementation of your ideas. That's why you're being presumptuous. You're making a claim based on nothing more than an assumption formed by your prejudices as the creator of this thread.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
And u've failed to see i wasn't referring to my ideas, but intead to the Mechanics of the game itself.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Compare the ESF tutorial to your initial post. The former doesn't look complex. The latter does. The former has been implemented, and like my initial thought, isn't complex. The latter hasn't been implemented (and will never be), but if we used the pattern set by the former, my thoughts on your initial post will be proven correct.

Now what mechanics of the game seem complex, Jinx, and how do your completely unproven and completely untested ideas compare?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are basically no mechanics in 1.3 so far so i assume your arguing over jinx's idea?

in which case, no.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Compare the ESF tutorial to your initial post. The former doesn't look complex. The latter does. The former has been implemented, and like my initial thought, isn't complex. The latter hasn't been implemented (and will never be), but if we used the pattern set by the former, my thoughts on your initial post will be proven correct.

Now what mechanics of the game seem complex, Jinx, and how do your completely unproven and completely untested ideas compare?
Does ESF 1.2 ring a bell?

If it's ringing over on your side u'll know its' game mechanics "Been" implimented already.

hopefully now u understand.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congrats, you've failed to explain anything. 1.2 didn't seem complex in the least. Your idea seems needlessly complex, although like 1.2, you've added **** that doesn't need to be ingame. So explain to me why Volkov is wrong about your idea being needlessly complex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom