The ESF 1.3 Vision

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And that's great, but unless they're getting ideas that will actually benefit the game from this thread, and people seem to be in agreement that there are very few if any to be found here, then having everyone read the entire thing seems like a waste of time. I'm just repeating what everyone else has already said. As far as I know, the team already has an updated idea of what they want to do with the game, which is a basically a combination of the suggestions we've given them and their overall vision of what ESF should be, so adding meaningless complexities that do nothing other than frustrate players is probably low on their list.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and suggestions and are allowed to post and it has been this way since before esf beta 1.0. So that being said allow jinx to submit his ideas and everyone either should be pointing out the possibilities of each suggestion, pointing out whats wrong and what will not fit in ESF 1.3 or staying out of the thread if they are too lazy to read his suggestions its as simple as that.

That being said I might sit down this weekend and go over the whole outline and give my crits and opinion on his suggestions.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one is stopping him from suggesting anything and most of the people here have given in depth explanations as to why they don't like any of his suggestions. I can't blame them for not wanting to re-read his initial post every time he adds something new, especially when they know it's in the same vein as the original suggestion. Saying a person is "programmed" because they don't want to keep reading what they know they don't like or agree with is silly.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****in, he said programmed?

that little annoyance has been following religion on and off like a fat guy on a diet, and he says im programmed?

watch your tongue, jinx. i already dislike you enough as it is.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No one is stopping him from suggesting anything and most of the people here have given in depth explanations as to why they don't like any of his suggestions. I can't blame them for not wanting to re-read his initial post every time he adds something new, especially when they know it's in the same vein as the original suggestion. Saying a person is "programmed" because they don't want to keep reading what they know they don't like or agree with is silly.

K, I'm feeling a bias wave on this thread, and im tempted to rage.

Here is what ill say tho.. Dark.. dont post if u have nothing to say critiquing the ideas.

Vox, if u havent noticed already .. all updates are in RED font, nobody has to read the ENTIRE post again.

2ndly people have their opinions ect, yet I HOPE THEy ARENT LOOKING AT THIS OUTLINE (WHICH IS CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS) from the perspective of 1.3 beta, and from the perspective of 1.2.

with that said dont post unless your critiqueing, every time i post i feel as if everyone is bored and tries to put down all ideas i post up without carefully considering the possibilities, just for the fun in doing so... or maybe just for a good debate...

If u havent done this good 4 you.

-ps, much love phoby

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx, I don't care if you made every letter a different color of the spectrum. I don't like your ideas and so I haven't even bothered to criticize them because plenty of other people were willing to do so. That, however, doesn't change the fact that people simply don't want to read something that they know they won't agree with. I mean, you've made 14 billion threads and I've agreed with maybe one or two of your points, but I've had completely different takes on how they should be implemented.

That said, there's absolutely no reason not to view any of your suggestions from the perspective of a 1.3 player. 1.2 is dead and gone and is going to be replaced. There's no ifs and buts about that. The best we can hope to do is suggest things that make 1.3 palatable or even enjoyable for the masses. Suggesting needless complexities for 1.2 is a waste of not only our time, but your time as well. If you want to help the team and the community, focus on the future, not the past. And for the love of Zeus, stop labeling people whenever they don't agree with your views. You're not winning any fans by doing so. If everyone is pissed off at you, no one is going to bother reading what you have to say.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Jinx, I don't care if you made every letter a different color of the spectrum. I don't like your ideas and so I haven't even bothered to criticize them because plenty of other people were willing to do so. That, however, doesn't change the fact that people simply don't want to read something that they know they won't agree with. I mean, you've made 14 billion threads and I've agreed with maybe one or two of your points, but I've had completely different takes on how they should be implemented.
Wow, just wow. As you've said "I don't like your ideas and so I haven't even bothered to criticize them because plenty of other people were willing to do so. " THEN GET THE **** OFF THIS THREAD, you have NO excuse to post here. If your not reading and critiquing the ideas then WHY are you here? THATS the main point of this thread.

That said, there's absolutely no reason not to view any of your suggestions from the perspective of a 1.3 player. 1.2 is dead and gone and is going to be replaced. There's no ifs and buts about that. The best we can hope to do is suggest things that make 1.3 palatable or even enjoyable for the masses. Suggesting needless complexities for 1.2 is a waste of not only our time, but your time as well. If you want to help the team and the community, focus on the future, not the past. And for the love of Zeus, stop labeling people whenever they don't agree with your views. You're not winning any fans by doing so. If everyone is pissed off at you, no one is going to bother reading what you have to say.
Their is a reason NOT to view my ideas from the perspective of 1.3. And thats because of the way in which 1.3's swoop speeds, turning speeds and new turbo feature completely changed the game. It gave it an awkward feel to many players and when the beta came out, many complained about it.

1.2.3 is a great version of esf and should be the BASES to build off of for 1.3.
Which is why I said i HOPE people VIEW my outline from the perspective of 1.2, because THAT is how it's meant to be seen.

ps Stop flaming this thread. Critique or get out

Wow.. just wow.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
posted by Jinx:
Here is what ill say tho.. Dark.. dont post if u have nothing to say critiquing the ideas.
posted by Jinx:
Congrats, that means u've been programmed
dont post if you have nothing to say building your ideas. your lucky im even paying attention, dont start with the hippocracy.

1.2.3 is a great version of esf and should be the BASES to build off of for 1.3.
Which is why I said i HOPE people VIEW my outline from the perspective of 1.2, because THAT is how it's meant to be seen.
1.2 sucks, it always will. of course it doesnt suck to those who have no experience with past versions, but that cant be helped. proof is in these forums, before 1.2.1 we had a huge forum base, then it diminished for an apparent unknown reason. however, it did implement some key things we should keep in, such as free flight but not much after that.

Wow, just wow. As you've said "I don't like your ideas and so I haven't even bothered to criticize them because plenty of other people were willing to do so. " THEN GET THE **** OFF THIS THREAD, you have NO excuse to post here. If your not reading and critiquing the ideas then WHY are you here? THATS the main point of this thread.
hes here to make sure your ****ty ass ideas arent implemented into the game, and so am i. deal with it cause whether you think so or not that is criticism, maybe not constructive but it is criticism. weve all had to deal with it and so do you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Their is a HUGE difference is critiquing the idea, and shooting @ the person who's making them..

It seems you've failed to shoot down the ideas, that you obviously dont fully understand yet, so you have switched to shoot @ the messenger.

Stop flaming and critique ideas.

ps Zeo, Dark , stop trying to force your opinions on other people.

You have no say so in whether the ideas are implimented, thats up to the team.

If you disagree with my ideas, critique them. IF you think you can come up with better ones.. go start your own outline. Stop attempting to sabatage mine

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Their is a reason NOT to view my ideas from the perspective of 1.3. And thats because of the way in which 1.3's swoop speeds, turning speeds and new turbo feature completely changed the game. It gave it an awkward feel to many players and when the beta came out, many complained about it.

ps Stop flaming this thread. Critique or get out

Wow.. just wow.
Right, so you want all of us to spend however long it takes to read this thread just to find out that all of the changes you're suggesting are meant for 1.2, and not for 1.3. That doesn't help anyone at all. 1.2 isn't going to suddenly become their flagship. Stop pretending that they're going to see your thread and say "Oh wow, **** 1.3. Let's just re-release 1.2 with Jinx's ideas!" It's not going to happen, so suggest things that work alongside 1.3's features, and not things that completely disregard everything we've been told about the next version.

I'll do what everyone else did and "critique" your ideas just to shut you up when you stop planning everything as though 1.3 doesn't exist. Until then, I just don't see the point in going line by line criticisms of ideas that have no basis in reality and are merely additions to a version of ESF that is meant to be replaced.

Edit: You know what? I'll criticize your outline. I just read some of it and it's ridiculous, so I'll try to make sure no one on the team thinks "Hey, let's add that!"

Running:

75% of Goku's swooping speed? Why the hell does running need to be so quick and why doesn't it use an ki or stamina, since you're basically sprinting at super human speeds? In fact, why is running even something that needs to be looked at? Ground combat rarely ever takes place, and even if you throw Advanced melee into the mix, it still makes absolutely no sense to make running 3/4 of the speed of a swoop. You go on to say it'll help noobs run away from pros. How, exactly, is that a good thing and how does that not transfer over to pros, who have a habit of doing nothing but running away? Yes, Jinx, you're one of those players. If you forget about running and make those percentages affect swooping speed, I'm with you. You shouldn't be able to fly as quickly backwards or to the side as you can while flying forwards, especially if you're chain swooping which requires you to completely change direction. I don't know how many times I've brought this point up, but I think it's worth looking at.

Jumping:

Because you bunny hopping around the map to get away wasn't bad enough. This is idea number 2 of 2 that looks as though it were designed to make running away easier and more effective than it already is. I fail to see how that is a good thing. The only way I'd support this idea if you could only do a leap once per x amount of seconds, and should be used only as an evasive maneuver, not as a way to run away forever until the person chasing runs out of ki and charges. No, holding jump down for 3 seconds isn't a fix since you're covering far more distance than a normal jump would, forcing the poor person who has to chase you to cover that same distance. A Hulk jump should take a good third of your stamina so that it'll force you to continue fighting rather than leaping all over the place. We also don't need 3 different types of jumps. A regular jump is fine, and I'll buy the Hulk jump if it can only be used to dodge to the side or to jump over an opponent without being able to do so repeatedly, making the fight retarded.

Flying:

Why should swooping affect your stamina? You're using ki to move yourself around. You're not actually using your body to force yourself through the air, unless you're suggesting posing in the air is tiresome. Turbo flight sounds exactly like that charged swoop crap that's already in 1.3. It isn't needed, and it doesn't help new players in the least. It's easier to simply double tap a key than charge and wait and move forward. And why the hell would you remove hovering? Why are you trying to force us to stay on the ground? So you can hulk jump everywhere and then run at 75% of the speed of a swoop away from your opponent? Gliding shouldn't be "a given". It should be something you choose to use when the situation calls for it, not because you're being forced to do so.

Explain to me why we should be able to fire gigantic beams from the air, but shooting tiny balls of energy causes us to drop.

Gliding:

Keep gliding the way it is in 1.2, and add the grapple feature. The grapple feature should take no longer than 1 to 2 seconds, or else you're just holding up the fight. It's retarded to see someone falling, grabbing an opponent, and then twirling around for 3 or 4 revolutions.

Teleporting:

No. Stop trying to find ways to run away faster. Just teleport away if you need to run.

Recovering:

Recovering should be responsive to holding down the left clicker. It used to work that way, but it seems not to anymore. I'll eventually make a thread on recovering, swooping and general flying dynamics and physics but I generally don't like this idea. I do think, however, that recovering should either use less ki than it does now or just no ki at all. I don't now how many times over the years I've been forced to recover, only to find myself with very little ki because I decided to do a flip in the air rather than going with the force in the direction of which I was hit and powering myself away from my opponent using his force and my ki.

Trailing:

I don't like double teaming people, and I don't like being double teamed. Giving people effective way to gang bang me isn't a good thing.

Ground Melee:

Probably the best part of the outline. It leaves it up to my imagination.

Air Melee:

Definitely my second favorite part.

Head-Ons

I don't think either person should take damage from the collision unless one person has a significantly higher power level than the other. I'd like it if after slamming into each other, you could fly upside down and come from under your foe.

Blocking:

Anything involving that kind of timing is a no go for a game like ESF, where your ping determines how quickly you're able to react. It also doesn't make sense that someone would be able to block a speeding train with one hand and then fire a beam with the other. I kept reading and it seems like this blocking system is limited to blocking beams. My suggestion to you is just fire a beam before his hits you or evade it altogether. Eazy peazy.

Surprise Attacks:

The only surprise attacks that belong in this game are the ones you didn't see because you were outmaneuvered and outsmarted by your opponent. In other words, no.

SSJ:

Again with ridiculous things using stamina. I really don't think crouching and yelling for 12 seconds is physically draining, or else they'd be weaker as a super saiyan than they were in their normal form. I agree with Sub's idea. The ki drain of a ssj should be proportional to how much ki is used in your normal form, but I'll throw in my idea and say after you achieve a perfect transformation, you no longer use as much ki.

Miraculously enough, I knew I wouldn't like your ideas before I even read it. Why? Because I've read all of your threads and I haven't agreed with most of the things you said. Now stop pitching a fit. I critiqued your outline.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Zeo, try to understand okay.

First. read what you quoted.

now, read this:

1)Dont post unless critiqueing ideas.

2)View my ideas from the **perspective** of 1.2. As in, basing it off of it.

3)Dont view them from the perspective of the unfinished esf 1.3 beta.

"Right, so you want all of us to spend however long it takes to read this thread just to find out that all of the changes you're suggesting are meant for 1.2, and not for 1.3." - zeo

Jeez, I guess you were right when u said you didn't read anything, because the title of this thread is "The ESF 1.3 Vision". If you really cant logicly conclude this thread is for a Outline for 1.3. Maybe I should ask you not to poast any Crits. This furthermore gives you a reason not to post here.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) I critiqued your idea.

2) I'm viewing your ideas based on how the team has already said 1.3 is going to be, and based on what I believe is going to be their updated outline in which they've added new things and tweaked others after speaking to the pros of the community. If you weren't contacted, that is unfortunate.

3) Read number 2.

Your 1.3 vision is based on your vision of 1.2. Most of your suggestions benefit YOU, not the community. We don't want to fight people who do nothing but run. I don't want to run after someone who's hulk leaping all over the place, in the same way that you bunny hop all over the place. As you said, 1.2.3 should be the basis, the foundation for 1.3. The operative word is should.

Should =/= is.

Stop living in the past and keep up with the rest of us.

Oh, and don't tell me not to post in your thread. Seriously. You've been programmed.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LOL, Zeo raged.. oh i must've hit a soft spot AHAHHA. btw i c uve edited ur previous post with some critz

anyway, 80% if not all of your points have been addressed in previous posts, ty and come again =]

Edit:: im gonna take time to review your questions per say, because once again you've misinterpeted.

"Flying:

Why should swooping affect your stamina? You're using ki to move yourself around. You're not actually using your body to force yourself through the air, unless you're suggesting posing in the air is tiresome. Turbo flight sounds exactly like that charged swoop crap that's already in 1.3. It isn't needed, and it doesn't help new players in the least. It's easier to simply double tap a key than charge and wait and move forward. And why the hell would you remove hovering? Why are you trying to force us to stay on the ground? So you can hulk jump everywhere and then run at 75% of the speed of a swoop away from your opponent? Gliding shouldn't be "a given". It should be something you choose to use when the situation calls for it, not because you're being forced to do so.

Explain to me why we should be able to fire gigantic beams from the air, but shooting tiny balls of energy causes us to drop. "
First off i never said Flying is at the COST of stamina. I Said you require 20 to 30% of STAMINA inorder to fly. THERE IS no stamina burn. So, you fly just like u do NOW, but if you get hit and LOSE stamina BELOW THE amount of 20 to 30% YOU cant fly until your stamina is regained.

Raged Zeo? You mean you missed the part where I added "EDIT: IM GOING TO CRITIQUE YOUR POST". I could have just as easily created a new post, but I was still working on that one so why not? And because I've critiqued your post, I belong in this thread, and because I belong here, you can stop telling me and others to get out.

If 80% of the people addressed the points I made, why are you still unable to understand that your ideas are bad at best, and atrocious at worst? How many people have to tell you your ideas are bad before you'll stop ignoring us and realize you're going about the entire thing the wrong way? What is wrong with you that makes you believe your ideas are the best that have ever been thought of? Why should people bother even reading the crap you write when you show little to no respect when they actually critique you?
LOL, way to twist words. Yet I'll continue to correct your misinterpetation of my ideas along with anyone else who misinterps..

Gliding:

Keep gliding the way it is in 1.2, and add the grapple feature. The grapple feature should take no longer than 1 to 2 seconds, or else you're just holding up the fight. It's retarded to see someone falling, grabbing an opponent, and then twirling around for 3 or 4 revolutions.
No explanation at all. Just a simple no. This isn't a critique. Also, re-read this. Its not 3 to 4 revolutions. It's 1 revolution at the speed of esf 1.2's current revolution rate, followed by 1 rapid revolution followed by an automatic release. Also my idea for gliding makes it much easier to pick up the game and perform more advance moves, there is no reason why someone should have to press a button to glide.

Surprise Attacks:

The only surprise attacks that belong in this game are the ones you didn't see because you were outmaneuvered and outsmarted by your opponent. In other words, no.
This is valueless, for it isn't a crit, its only an irrational no. My idea incoperates beams into fast faced fighting, while keeping keeping things balanced. Yet to see how it all fits in u'll just have to wait until the end of the outline

SSJ:

Again with ridiculous things using stamina. I really don't think crouching and yelling for 12 seconds is physically draining, or else they'd be weaker as a super saiyan than they were in their normal form. I agree with Sub's idea. The ki drain of a ssj should be proportional to how much ki is used in your normal form, but I'll throw in my idea and say after you achieve a perfect transformation, you no longer use as much ki.

Miraculously enough, I knew I wouldn't like your ideas before I even read it. Why? Because I've read all of your threads and I haven't agreed with most of the things you said. Now stop pitching a fit. I critiqued your outline..

OH REALLY? It's really funny how the show completely contradicts you. Could someone explain why after any ssj in the show is beaten up badly to the point where they can barely stand its difficult for them to go ssj? Or maybe, why they cant just go ssj instantly when they first learned to do it. Or maybe why when beaten badly enough they are knocked out of ssj?.. nvm the list goes on. Here is your answer.

Its not just the fact that they hadn't mastered it. SSJ requires STAMINA, if their body isn't capable of holding that form/shape, they will lose ssj. So im gonna dumb down my idea a bit more. I've said in my idea, that a player should have to spend a certain amount of stamin to get ssj. If they have enough stamina to do this, they may do so at their own risk. If they have plenty of stamina and spend enough to get ssj They wont be at the risk of losing ssj so easily when being hit because they have enough stamina to sustain the attacks(because being hit reduces your stamina). I also said that if a player just barely has enough stamina to go ssj, they can do so but as a result of spending stamina to GET ssj they'll run the risk of losing it easier IF HIT becuase they wont have much stamina left after going ssj.

Being SSJ DOESN"T drain stamina gradually , You only must SPEND stamina to OBTAIN ssj.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raged Zeo? You mean you missed the part where I added "EDIT: IM GOING TO CRITIQUE YOUR POST". I could have just as easily created a new post, but I was still working on that one so why not? And because I've critiqued your post, I belong in this thread, and because I belong here, you can stop telling me and others to get out.

If 80% of the people addressed the points I made, why are you still unable to understand that your ideas are bad at best, and atrocious at worst? How many people have to tell you your ideas are bad before you'll stop ignoring us and realize you're going about the entire thing the wrong way? What is wrong with you that makes you believe your ideas are the best that have ever been thought of? Why should people bother even reading the crap you write when you show little to no respect when they actually critique you?

You edited your post so:

There is no reason at all why stamina should affect flying or swooping. If you can think of one, just tell me, because I can't think of a single valid reason why I shouldn't be able to hover or fly around because I just teleported around for a bit. I'm using ki to do all of my magic, not my actual body. Stamina affects the physical, ki affects the other good stuff. Even if you can think of a good reason, I'm forced to wait until I have 25% of my stamina back (I took the median) before I can start fighting back? Or is that where me running at 75% of goku's swoop speed comes into play? No, Jinx. You're adding **** just for the sake of adding it, and it isn't making the game better. It's making it more convoluted and just plain worse.

You didn't show where I twisted your words. If you're going to claim something, be sure it back it up.

You said you're grapple feature would take 3-4 seconds, and that is entirely too long, which was the point you chose to ignore. That's why I said it should take 2 seconds maximum. We're falling at the same time that I'm grappling, so it doesn't make sense for a throw to take that long.

You gliding idea doesn't make anything easier. You complained about 1.3 restricting movement and yet you're forcing me to glide, and taking away my ability to hover. I want freedom of motion and freedom of choice. Your idea gives me neither.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so, out of curiosity i actually read about half of it, and so far i agree with everything zeo has said.

i remember how you fought jinx. jump into the middle of a fight and back attack me, then hit me to the ground for a triple hit - beam then run away to back attack someone else. not to mention all the annoying ass times you just flown in and attacked me while i was obviously afk. all this bull**** (the crap i read) only suits your style of playing. i may even decide to read the rest of your insanely long and boring post just to spite you.

EDIT:
This is valueless, for it isn't a crit, its only an irrational no. My idea incoperates beams into fast faced fighting, while keeping keeping things balanced. Yet to see how it all fits in u'll just have to wait until the end of the outline
if your going to be adding more, than just **** you. there is no way in hell a sane person is gonna read all that. btw, zeo is right, no surprise attacks of ANY KIND. that is unbalanced, it doesnt matter how weak they are or how long a charge etc...

face paced FIGHTING will not have beams in it because beaming is not fighting. isnt that logical? beams are something you use when you gain a second, not in the middle of a ridiculously fast scuffle. infact the only reason ive beaten you hundreds upon hundreds of times and youve only beaten me once is because of your tendency to beam right in the middle of a fight.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark, your emotions...they cloud your judgment. Jinx isn't going to listen if we're trying to slap him around so let's just calm down and approach his ideas rationally. Saying "**** you" will only make him laugh to himself because he believes he's the Nikola Tesla of ESF ideas.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

You edited your post so:

There is no reason at all why stamina should affect flying or swooping. If you can think of one, just tell me, because I can't think of a single valid reason why I shouldn't be able to hover or fly around because I just teleported around for a bit. I'm using ki to do all of my magic, not my actual body. Stamina affects the physical, ki affects the other good stuff. Even if you can think of a good reason, I'm forced to wait until I have 25% of my stamina back (I took the median) before I can start fighting back? Or is that where me running at 75% of goku's swoop speed comes into play? No, Jinx. You're adding **** just for the sake of adding it, and it isn't making the game better. It's making it more convoluted and just plain worse.

You didn't show where I twisted your words. If you're going to claim something, be sure it back it up.

You said you're grapple feature would take 3-4 seconds, and that is entirely too long, which was the point you chose to ignore. That's why I said it should take 2 seconds maximum. We're falling at the same time that I'm grappling, so it doesn't make sense for a throw to take that long.

You gliding idea doesn't make anything easier. You complained about 1.3 restricting movement and yet you're forcing me to glide, and taking away my ability to hover. I want freedom of motion and freedom of choice. Your idea gives me neither.
Your body requires stamina to stand up. Your require stamina to withstand the wind. you require stamina to turn her head. a saiyan requires stamina to life summon a kameha. If not Goku wouldn't LOOK SO DRAINED after using one.

When flying you require stamina as well.

Anyway, continue raging if u like.. it seems your posting for the sake argument.. I mean you didn't even carefully read my ideas.. U misterpetted practically all.. and so.. if u wont give effort , neither will I waste my time with you.

Nor will u see any more edits correcting your assumptions.. Carefully read, then come back.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku isn't using stamina to hover or fly around in the air. Goku is using his ki to move his body through the air. Re-watch that episode where Gohan teachs what's-her-face to fly. There was no straining involved. It was simply a matter of using the energy we all have and consciously directing it in such a way that she, and everyone else, was able to fly.

You didn't even explain how flying requires stamina. Saying something is true doesn't make it true.

You keep saying I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, but you also said 80% of the people who posted said similar things to me. That must mean 80% of the people who posted in this thread have misinterpreted your post. What is the only common denominator between your post and the people reading it? That's right. Your post must be the problem if everyone is misinterpreting it. Who created your post? You did.

You haven't corrected any of my "assumptions" at any point in time, which leads me to believe there is either nothing for you to correct, or you're just trying to rationalize how I and everyone else here could possibly dislike your outline. You're doing exactly what you accused others of doing. You're attacking the person, rather than their idea or their post.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh my bad ..

well then.. logically thinking about it.. here goes..

Okay Lets say u have to.. like you said use your ki to move your body around.

Still you have to focus inorder to do so.

Hopefully you undesrtand this.. so... for example When Goku gets hit in the stomach and his body is wasted on the ground, and he's in pain... why doesn't he just fly away?

His body in it's painful state doesn't allow him to concentrate enough to DO SO.

To give another/better example to add to your logic.. here is this...

In the show they also talk about the "Legendary" super saiyajin who couldn't control his strength(energy) and destroyed himself and his entire planet.

Kai warns Goku of this before he goes ssj.

Meaning, a saiyans ENERGY can destory themself... so what prevents that?
The body needs stamina in order to control / focus the energy.
So, when your too weak and can barely lift a finger.. dont expect to fly away.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
so, out of curiosity i actually read about half of it, and so far i agree with everything zeo has said.

i remember how you fought jinx. jump into the middle of a fight and back attack me, then hit me to the ground for a triple hit - beam then run away to back attack someone else. not to mention all the annoying ass times you just flown in and attacked me while i was obviously afk. all this bull**** (the crap i read) only suits your style of playing. i may even decide to read the rest of your insanely long and boring post just to spite you.

EDIT:

if your going to be adding more, than just **** you. there is no way in hell a sane person is gonna read all that. btw, zeo is right, no surprise attacks of ANY KIND. that is unbalanced, it doesnt matter how weak they are or how long a charge etc...

face paced FIGHTING will not have beams in it because beaming is not fighting. isnt that logical? beams are something you use when you gain a second, not in the middle of a ridiculously fast scuffle. infact the only reason ive beaten you hundreds upon hundreds of times and youve only beaten me once is because of your tendency to beam right in the middle of a fight.

you have no idea what your talking about..

the way stamina itself works.. balances it out.. along with the hp and Ki amount adjustments

which is why i said u mostlikely wont know, until i add the details ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom