The 7,497th Annual ESF Tournament

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
So you're saying people have been playing ESF for almost 7,500 years?! That's Amazing! That's like... almost 9,000, years that is! That's like almost as old as The Bible!
You, sir, are the absolute god of saying that someone else said things that no one else said and saying them yourself! D:

Naw, jk.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
You, sir, are the absolute god of saying that someone else said things that no one else said and saying them yourself! D:

Naw, jk.
Well the thread title is "The 7,497th Annual ESF Tournament" ... You know Annual in that context means once per year, right? LOL.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well the thread title is "The 7,497th Annual ESF Tournament" ... You know Annual in that context means once per year, right? LOL.

It's in Mercury Years...so by that it is really only the 1807.49th Earth year that ESF has been around

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hey Saru! Long time no see :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea..been gone for awhile. Lot healthier now. Very busy. Doing Acting, Retail Management and Teaching Zumba....busy man...busy man

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for deleting my account.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best answers
He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me..........Cool gif Diomedes

I really, really wish this tournament completed 8( who's the best in the world?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I dropped out, but the rules say that we can change the rules at any point in time. I'm going to see if I can get Deathshot to append a rule about Sub being the winner by default should the tournament not finish. It'd be a good end to this thing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We could always do Rock, Paper, Subssors?

Best answers
LOL you should edit the bracket to reflect you being the winner for this tournament with some sort caption saying that video footage will be uploaded shortly, then never do it. Also you should take the 30 dollar prize <.<

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd just upload footage of ren playing and claim it was me.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still hate you for that saru

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it's settled then. I'm the winner of the 7,497th Annual ESF Tournament.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it's settled then. I'm the winner of the 7,497th Annual ESF Tournament.
Congrats, Sub.

Beautiful as always, my dear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom