TES IV: Oblivion *spoilers possible*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WEll, one big question, if all of Morrowind's races are avaliable, I'm ALL over this.

My Argonian Battlemage MUST RETURN!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are there forms of transportation (I hated the walking around and jumping up hills to get places faster).

Best answers
if you want alot more performance ingame go into your savegame folder and open oblivion config, go to display and disable ambient diffuse and specular or play with the settings :)

i can play the game now realy smooth :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are horses which i guess speed you up a tad, i've only got the horde from a quest guy but there are "fast" black ones you can buy.

and you can speed travel by opening up your map and clicking a zone you've discovered.

Best answers
I am really loving this game, my biggest problem with the game is i can't decide what character i wanna play. I'm having a lot of fun with my battle mage and my thief. I had a lot of problems with morrowind, oblivion has fixed all fo them and made the old stuff better.

Best answers
Im not the biggest fan of the world of RPG, but my friend bought the collections edition so i gave it a try, and wow, im hoked on it. I can play with everything cranked and have no problems playing it (gotta love the x1900). i killed a guard right off hand, just for the heck of it, and i looted all his armor off of him and sold it :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tolore said:
I am really loving this game, my biggest problem with the game is i can't decide what character i wanna play. I'm having a lot of fun with my battle mage and my thief. I had a lot of problems with morrowind, oblivion has fixed all fo them and made the old stuff better.
just play em all until you cant wait to play another. or until you have some cool idea. i tried making a dark elf lineage 2 style but it didnt work out too well... i was lazy and didnt mess with the face enough.

i have a orc 'warlock' caster type, health mana, conjuration and heavy armor

nord warrior

and some thief marksman dude. i play em all :O

good lord, anyone know how to like take screens of your 360 :O

my orc could like win a prize for pimpness

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hurray. I finally got the game!

Even though I got the game iso through torrent and then a no-cd crack after it. >.>

It looks great. I'm sad that I can't get the recommended settings, but it's not that much worse graphically than it would be if I had max settings.

If I wasn't too involved with FFXI right now, I'd be playing it more. And KH2 comes out today/tomorrow. So I'll get into Oblivion later. However, it's in my computer and it runs perfectly.

Yo ho
yo ho
a pirate's life for me...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough warez discussion. One more pirate reference out of you and you're walking the plank, Logan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
WEll, one big question, if all of Morrowind's races are avaliable, I'm ALL over this.

My Argonian Battlemage MUST RETURN!
Theyre all there. Its all about the battlemage!

I was enjoying this game so much I had to go out and buy it. I had Morrowind and didnt enjoy it all that much, but this game is that and so very much more.

Has anybody else tried the Drain Life spell to insta-kill anything with less than 100 hp? The effect only lasts a second, but if the target has less than 100 health they just crumple when you cast it on them.

Has anybody found any of the alchemy equipement above the novice level? Ive searched high and low and I cant find any!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, I am trying to complete the Thieves Guild quest, but I've got all these guards following me(killed beggar after he didn't stop begging me for money), is there anyway to get rid of them without having to pay a bounty or going to jail?

Best answers
if you actually complete the thieves guild quest with them after you you can pay half the bounty to the thieves guild and all your problems will go away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
has anyone played conjutation to a descent level? you know the armor and weps you summon, do they like link together or do i need to cast like 10 spells so i can get the armor...which would last like 10 seconds after all spells were cast

also.. anyone know how to throw items with telekineses i can move them forward and backward but i dont know how to throw them.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
has anyone played conjutation to a descent level? you know the armor and weps you summon, do they like link together or do i need to cast like 10 spells so i can get the armor...which would last like 10 seconds after all spells were cast

also.. anyone know how to throw items with telekineses i can move them forward and backward but i dont know how to throw them.
Hold down left click to send out the item away from you, then press right click and it'll go flying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
k thanks. i was in a mages guild where i learned the spell and did it once, didnt know how, but i sent ti flying into the face of the head of the mages guild... i died before i got a chance to yield.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
For some reason Oblivion runs better on my amd64 1600 than it does on my amd64 3500

they both have nvidia 6800gt's

I think it is because my 3500's motherboard doesn't support agp, it only uses pci >.<

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Smith| said:
The game also has its share of... easter eggs...

I have searched high and low, but I cant find it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres alot of ground to cover man :O
About 16 square miles of it.

Just finished the battle for Kvatch. Man, what a battle. Each time I would charge into the fray with guards on my side, I would be the only one to live through the encounter. Closing the Oblivion Gate, the only non-fire spell I had was a touch one. Here, atronach...

I see one of the stats is 'Gates closed'. Anybody know how often we have to venture into Oblivion?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[align=left]...

Don't tell me you've finished the game, when I haven't even got it.
Because if you have, that sounds like a very cliched end game sequence.

BUT ANYWAY.

I want this game so bad. Theres so many good things, and so little wrong things, that its basically the game of my dreams.

Is it possible to adventure with an NPC Party? If so, all my fantasy dreams will be complete!
[/align]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom