teh 1st 3DsMax model

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
posted this on sos also

Well i had quited ms3d , and started 3dsmax , also took sbolt s advice and bought brasil rendering system gues i was wrong it rox but i have 2 learn that 2 now anyway this is what i have builded . its from a max tutorial , hope you like it

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice..
but you only made one model in ms3d, why quite?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
cause its faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more advanced , and i m loving it :]

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but is it easyer...?
emm..is that your 2nd model?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
an update added weapons , now if i can only make a render of the lasers

Best answers
make a cylinder, and add motion blur to all sides of it. That should look like a laser.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice but the ****pit is a little ( mutch ) diformd

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
emm..is that your 2nd model?
no, its not, but i wont say anything else, that might make this thread as bad as his last one,

the render is good, but the model is very blocky, (i know its a spaceship but those boosters on the back look like microwaves), and work on the smoothing groups

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
2,5 model:laff: , ok as i said this is 1 model on max and MODELED STRAIGHT FROM A TUT ok "low poly spaceship" , i just improoved it added some of my own , so not my fault^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i didnt **** up nothing i did like it said everything is correct

Best answers
If this is considered bumping a dead thread, appologies.
But, that model has smoothing errors, and it pains my eyes. Get those fixed and your set.

Best answers
dude, it's a modified version of the spaceship tutorial model. Ur mocking the developers.

Best answers
So maybe he screwed up when he changed it? If two people, one of them being dark slayer, say it's screwed up it's probably screwed up

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
his fault for screwing smoothing groups, why don u just tell everyone ure dan instead of haing 7 different accounts, u shoulda been banned a long time ago.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
his fault for screwing smoothing groups, why don u just tell everyone ure dan instead of haing 7 different accounts, u shoulda been banned a long time ago.
Sorry dunno that , anyway this model has been done for a long time and i have no use for this tread any more , cana mod/smod close it

Best answers
So far DAN the Darkone, has proven to not have done anything like DAN the ripper(assuming if Darkone is DAN). So i don't know why u should be picking on him smo.

Darkone, maybe u should try getting this into esf, it'd look kinda fun to use, being in a spaceship blasting laers at characters sounds interesting. I think all u gotta do is use one bone and assign it to all, and animate it rotating when it shoots or something like that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I am already doing that , and as for this conflict of me being someone else , leave me alone , anyway i l be anymating my Hk for esf

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hhahah ive been told from a mod that ure ip matches dans :p therefore you = dan and dan = *** and smo = hate dan.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Man reading how you type realy hurts , cant you just write plain english?
Btw have a prob seatle it on msn , or atleast pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom