teh 1st 3DsMax model

Bolteh2

B
easy ppl, dan has only 1 account left, all the others have been banned, so stop with this "ur dan" stuff... i think its kinda clear by now who darkone is... or isnt

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah absolutely clear , dan s dan and i m me , thx for your post

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl, we all believe j00. d@N or whatever j00 call yourself, and that plane you made is part of the tutorial from 3dsmax, you don't even have clue how to make a model yourself with 3dsmax. You simply copied nutzy by using 3dsmax just like you copy all modelers on the esf board. Get your own style and life, intead of stealing someone else's.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What the **** are you talking about , i know nuttzy started max , but lemme tell you this i know how to make anything in max NOW i dont need a god damm tut now , and i started max waay before nuttzy , so my advice , if you dont know anything shut the **** up!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, i will not shut shut the **** up, proove us you can create something advanced, or shut the **** up yourself.

Oh, and that plane, i can even shape it in valve hammer.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GUYS!!!! Who gives who style it is.
You simply copied nutzy by using 3dsmax- Maybe Darkone wanted to use it too, but doesnt mean its nuttzy's style. :/. and stop flaming o_O

Best answers
he started using 3ds max before nuttzy. Anyways, do u think u can make flames come out behind his jetboosters in game? Just suggesting, not demanding.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it just me, or is Smo's english far more easier to read than dan here?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice DarkOne. Keep up the modelling work and you might end up as good as Smo :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a really good model, is that for a modifaction?

Best answers
Is it just me or did darkone request this closed?

Anyway, the model does look blocky for a plane, but I think its decent, for a first shot or whatever, even if it is from a tut, everyone has to start somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom