SWTOR Free to Play Tomorrow

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speaking of logic, look up irony.
Perhaps you didn't understand. I don't need explanations about things I know myself. I just don't find the broken in-universe logic entertaining, while other people just don't care.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Omfg, what Hlev is saying is this :

In order to NOT spoil storylines I will make up a example. Player X starts the game as a Sith Juggernaut for example. He plays his story and at the end of it he becomes THE EMPEROR.

That is fine in a single player game.

However in a multiplayer game, there will be 1238120 other people who aswell become the Emperor , ergo in a universe within a restricted timelines you can't have 2138128 emperors because IT BREAKS LOGIC. That is what he means.

I agree with you Hlev to some degree, however we must realise that we are quite far away from technology capable of generating unique story for every player in the game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In any case...

Back on topic: ToR is a decent game, especially being only a year old. I don't believe that the game started to fall simply because people didn't enjoy it, the subscription model just isn't working for much longer. Even WoW is losing subscribers because of this, though with their player base it'll be a long, LONG time before that forces them into the f2p market.

The f2p restrictions are pretty steep. Steep enough that I can guarantee they'll start lifting some of them pretty quickly. Seriously, 2 quickslot bar limitation? That's just retarded. Otherwise, if you have the time, check the game out. It's true that there are some problems that haven't been fixed since the beginning of the game, but only 1 or 2 that'll actually make an impact on the gameplay.

My server is The Ebon Hawk. Names Orianos if you want a little help along the way. And if you give it a shot, play till about level 25 before you make a judgement. The game takes a while to blossom out. I'm personally hoping they eventually adopt some of the newer mmo mechanics once they get a steady in-come flow going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom