Sword and tail on advanced meele

Best answers
On advanced meele when charging a combo all character can choose between punchs and kicks. That's my idea. I think Trunks, Frieza and Cell should be able to choose between punchs (blue arrow), kicks (yellow arrow) and sword for Trunks and tail dor Frieza and Cell (green arrow).

Best answers
trunks should have sword instead of punching (ever tried punching with a sword clenched in your fist? :D)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake101 said:
trunks should have sword instead of punching (ever tried punching with a sword clenched in your fist? :D)
He could just leave the sword on his back, and take it out somewhere in the combo. I think this idea is pretty cool, btw :yes:

Best answers
yea i think the tail its good idea but the sword shoul be 4 finishing move so if the last punch or kick will be the sword it will be better i think

Best answers
its a good idea but would take a while to do because it would make c haracters unbalanced because tail and Sword Slash would have mroe damage ratings then other peoples meelee making other characters useless and since sword cant be blocked whats the point?

HTML:
[u]http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=32286[/u]
see that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks is suposed to be a melee character, he SHOULD have some sort of advantage in melee. a sword would be a fine idea for a finishing move. and for gods sake the sword CAN BE BLOCKED. it gibs you block or not if you are under 20% of your total hp.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would look out for power combos once PCJoe and Co start working out the melee kinks and an animations. There could be specific combonations of keys you have to hit to use that sword in your combos. As for tails... I really doubt tails will be implamented into melee. At least not in 1.2 . Tails would just be one more limb to animate, and one more button to assign somewhere.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how bout, special combo manuver. the button settings are the same for everyone, but the animation and body part used is different.

trunks sword
frieza tail
cell.... tail/cell jr (no tail in perfect form)
goku insta trans around you for a few hits (1man pong?)
gohan starts beating you in the stomach extremly fast (kinda like autopunching looks like cept faster)
buu turns you into candy and spits you out .....
krillen has....solar flare combo i guess....
vegeta burys you in ki blasts
piccolo slams you around with his extendo-arms

these work like any other hit, if you block the combo then you block the attack.

or, if you pull off the entire combo then these options are used as a finishing move?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom