Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hm i dont know, he's too big for buu, you should get him skinnier, more bendable ´;)
hehe and the face reminds of the drummer from SliPKnoT lol !

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Wow, you forgot to give credits, why am I not surprised, put them there fast the clock is ticking, if I don't see teh credits up there pronto, kiss this thread goodbye.

No credits no thread.:devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, he needs to be skinnier.

TO MAGUS:
w00t, you tell 'em ^_^

[OOFF TOPIC] (Yes I Meant To Do That)
Nice new sig Magus.

Best answers
you never make a new skin on your models, always the same Skin for Torso/arms just recolored which starts looking pretty ****ty, anyway Less muscle definition, Less muscles :|.. Cheeks are huge so scale them down.. Pretty much what i know. oh hes to short and to beefy couse in the show hes like 3,30 cm or so

Best answers
Thanx for critz

Well , thnx for critz , and i have fixed them all,
And magus , soory , credit on 1 post

Things fixd:
Head smaller
Moutht mure like buu
Less muscles
Added holes
Litle reskin
Pants white now

And heres my last pic:
:laff: :laff: :laff:

So should i release it? :rolleyes:

🍂 Regular
Best answers
It looks a bit better now, just get rid of the mouth he never really showed his teeth like that when he was Super Buu, he was more serious when he was Super Buu, and also fix the neck from the backside, you can see that it's copy and pasted now.

Best answers
Man respect that is the best looking buu model i see for a while and its the best for beta 1.1 So on the Question should i release i can only say man hurry i cant wait to see it ingame !!!! Oh man so good

Best answers
Onli 1 prob man , i didnt know , what kind of atatchment evil buu used to animate so i couldnt do it , sorry , so this model , is to replace goku

Bolteh2

B
buus muscles have never been this accentuated , remember, hes made of some slimy substance

pretty neat tho

Best answers
its good im gonna dlit when its done but heres a pic of him showing how tall he is and he doesn't have a 6 pack he just has a blubber stumach change that and itll be perfect cant wait till gohan and getenks buu are made

Best answers
Ultra33GokuSSJ3 WHAT IS HOLDING YOU BACK MEN!!!
RELEASE THAT AWESOME MODEL DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH THIS MODEL ! :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea and his chin is a little too square-y. You think you can curve the edges a bit?

Best answers
Thanx

Nothing man , just like to hear , what peple would say:devgrin: , am i crazzy or good? , oo well anyway since you all in on it , i l release it now!: :laff:

<center><TABLE style=filter:glow(color=orange, strength=#+1)>.|Come and get it|. </TABLE>:laff: :) :laff: :) :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Uhmzz its must reaplace buu right ?? why does the buu attacks are messed up ??

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultra33Gokussj3
Onli 1 prob man , i didnt know , what kind of atatchment evil buu used to animate so i couldnt do it , sorry , so this model , is to replace goku
Sorry , its for goku , onli if somebody helps me!:cry:

Best answers
ill try to make it for buu and il make a gotenks and gohan buu to for ya ok? and is it ok if i take off his abs cuz hes not that muscular?

Best answers
... Buu is Tall lanky ... but chubby(not fat ... but his muscles dont bulge out) ... your is like .... Ultra beefed up ...

BTW .. magus NI! .... greated movie ever! ... love the sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom