Super Android 17 [WIP]

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
2,999
Best answers
0
Actually you missed the tare in the pants xD

Good work though everybody, I'm giving it a try myself, gonna post progress soon =]
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
3,746
Best answers
0
Super Veggeto said:
Actually you missed the tare in the pants xD

Good work though everybody, I'm giving it a try myself, gonna post progress soon =]

No he did not.
 
Member
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
353
Best answers
0
Ehm those models are amazing:shocked:
But will it work ingame ??? Cell shading isnt supported as far as i know :scared:
 
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
2,999
Best answers
0
What I meant was he left those two rows of polygons...the way they were...
That is a not a rip. =/



That is =P
 
New Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
472
Best answers
0
solid work D2 my sensei, you are making the uvw from scratch or you are using the one made by enixorr?

my progress is slow couse im making the uvw from scratch.. same as adding smothing groups.. but im progresing anyway
 

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
242
Best answers
0
thank you Nataku San, I used their uvw mapping :) no changes to the model.
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
302
Best answers
0
His shirt is way too dark blue, needs to be more turquiose.
 
New Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
472
Best answers
0
i got like 5 diferent refs with 5 diferent colors of him, so i choosed what i like the best
 
Member
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
353
Best answers
0
Sorry for my low knowledge..................but these are just skinedits so it would look like cell shade...........correct me if im wrong:scared:
 
Force Pit Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2002
Messages
767
Best answers
0
-Nataku- said:
are making the uvw from scratch or you are using the one made by enixorr?
Nice progress guys. I ment to tell you that I know the skinmaps aren't perfect feel free to edit them to your liking. The skin I like the best will be the one i release the model with so keep it up!

Also a correction to Nataku, I made the UV's :laff:
 
New Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
472
Best answers
0
Eclipse said:
Nice progress guys. I ment to tell you that I know the skinmaps aren't perfect feel free to edit them to your liking. The skin I like the best will be the one i release the model with so keep it up!

Also a correction to Nataku, I made the UV's :laff:

kk master, i would probably use your maps, but somehow they dont load for my max 8 xD. buuut i did my own crazy mapehss xD

how many skin maps are allowed anyway clipseh?? i will propably finish the skin in 3 days, propably... : ]
 

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
242
Best answers
0
hmm im goona do a semi realistic one, ill start on it 2 morrow
 
Force Pit Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2002
Messages
767
Best answers
0
-Nataku- said:
kk master, i would probably use your maps, but somehow they dont load for my max 8 xD. buuut i did my own crazy mapehss xD

how many skin maps are allowed anyway clipseh?? i will propably finish the skin in 3 days, propably... : ]
Sup to you man, however many you want, i dunno about anything relating to the HL engine or ESF spesifications
 
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
2,999
Best answers
0


Aff...the map is getting a little fraustraiting at some areas ;X heh just not used to work with different uvmaps.

This is still WIP...actually T_T I have no idea if I'll be able to finish it up, I'll try my best though...we'll see =o
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
D2 said:
I think his skintone should be very slightly lighter. Colours are important to me in a skin. Other than that it's perfect.

@Nataku, I apologise for the varied colour references, Goku and S#17 fight across the world, which means on one side it's night and the other it's day :p

If you go a little darker and D2 goes a bit lighter, you'll both be good.
 
New Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
472
Best answers
0
Super Veggeto said:


Aff...the map is getting a little fraustraiting at some areas ;X heh just not used to work with different uvmaps.

This is still WIP...actually T_T I have no idea if I'll be able to finish it up, I'll try my best though...we'll see =o
secks in 40 dimensions, but you made hes face to preety, hes s not that sexy in the show , you missed the bad guy feeling :p :p:p great work as usual SV

@Ravendust - np mate, your refs helped me alot , im very hapeh : ]

EDIT



SLowly but progressing, makng the pants atm, and i re did the face
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top